Stupid and ignorant anti-abortion nutters

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
These Two Anti-Abortion Protesters Should NOT Have Harassed This Man's Wife (VIDEO) -

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hYS9HUIRUVo?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gouveia, a contributor to The Good Men Project, wrote about his experience in a powerful and emotional article, an excerpt of which is below:

“You’re killing your unborn baby!”

That’s what they yelled at me and my wife on the worst day of our lives. As we entered the women’s health center on an otherwise perfect summer morning in Brookline, two women we had never met decided to pile onto the nightmare we had been living for three weeks. These “Christians” verbally accosted us—judged us—as we steeled ourselves for the horror of making the unimaginable, but necessary, decision to end our pregnancy at 16 weeks.

After extensive testing at a renowned Boston hospital three weeks earlier, we were told our baby had Sirenomelia. Otherwise known as Mermaid Syndrome, it’s a rare (one in every 100,000 pregnancies) congenital deformity in which the legs are fused together. Worse than that, our baby had no bladder or kidneys. Our doctors told us there was zero chance for survival.

I’m not a religious person and I’ve never believed in heaven or hell. But there is a hell on Earth. Hell is sitting next to the person you love most and listening to her wail hysterically because her heart just broke into a million pieces. Hell is watching her entire body convulse with sobs because she’s being tortured with grief. For as long as I live and no matter how many children we have, I will never forget that sound. And I vowed to do everything in my power to make sure she’d never make it again.

Across a crowded street, two people with “God Is Pro-Life!” signs and pictures of torn-up fetuses managed to drive the blade in even deeper. Again, I was left trying to console the inconsolable, feeling even more helpless this time, because I wasn’t allowed into surgery with her.

He then crossed the street with his phone in hand to confront them, resulting in the video seen above.

These people are not used to being confronted in this manner, as is made obvious in the video. It’ll be hard for them to deny the truth of this: “You make people that are already upset, on the worst day of their lives, feel even worse.”

Read more: These Two Anti-Abortion Protesters Should NOT Have Harassed This Man's Wife (VIDEO) -

The anti-abortion idiots have no idea what they're talking about. They never do. They need to quit meddling in the private and personal lives of other people and BUTT OUT.

How important is killing babies to you liberal sociopaths?

Ironic post for a guy obsessed with "trannies", yet declines to have the operation himself so that he can have some basis to actually speak on the subject... :eusa_whistle:

PredFan and novasteve - why didn't either of you actually address the content of the op?

Why are you hiding behind trolling and flaming?

PredFan and novasteve - why didn't either of you actually address the content of the op?

do you not realize your OP is one giant flame?

i feel bad for the couple who were basically forced to have the abortion, however, how could the pro life people know what their situation was?

You come here everyday creating threads where you taunt your political opposition by behaving like a seven year old kid on an elementary school playground and yet you expect to illicit serious responses from people?

why bother with anything you post...you have them all figured out...anyone who doesn't go with your views are, ignorant and stupid...

you need a life...searching the Internet just for something or someone to hate or to make fun of.... sad sad

Last edited:
This story doesn't sit right with me.

The "father" in the video sounded like he was venting his guilty conscience.

The OP believes that if you disagree with murdering babies then you are stupid and ignorant.

What a kook.

Looked like he was trying to get proof of ignorance. It is ignorant to assume someone is taking the life of a child that will be born alive.

It's not those ladies responsibility to decide whether he and his wife should abort their baby, it's theirs.

I'm well aware of babies being aborted unnecessaily but not all are and anti abortion people need to seriouly take that into consideration.

A decision made by a loving Mother to abort her baby is an extremely painful one and doesn't need to be made more painful by people not carefully considering others emotions.

Looked like he was trying to get proof of ignorance. It is ignorant to assume someone is taking the life of a child that will be born alive.

It's not those ladies responsibility to decide whether he and his wife should abort their baby, it's theirs.

I'm well aware of babies being aborted unnecessaily but not all are and anti abortion people need to seriouly take that into consideration.

A decision made by a loving Mother to abort her baby is an extremely painful one and doesn't need to be made more painful by people not carefully considering others emotions.

So if you feel bad about deciding to kill your baby you should get a pass?

Maybe they can wear a special button or something.

So if you feel bad about deciding to kill your baby you should get a pass?

Maybe they can wear a special button or something.

He said the Doc told them the baby had no chance.

You come here everyday creating threads where you taunt your political opposition by behaving like a seven year old kid on an elementary school playground and yet you expect to illicit serious responses from people?

The tactic works great. The thread is about stupid ignorant anti-abortion activist. Over 90 folks have viewed it so far. They get to see a video showing stupid ignorant anti-abortion activist and they get to read stupid ignorant anti-abortion activist supporter post that reinforce his purpose of convincing people that anti-abortion activist and supporters are stupid and ignorant.

Forum List

Back