Stupak Retires: TYPICAL Democrat

Yeah, cause reforming health care in an attempt to help americans is the same as war. :cuckoo:

yea,, like yer really helping when you steal nearly a trillion dollars from the group that needs the most health care and then sprinkle it benevolently like fairy dust on your ass kissing constituents.. yep!

Yeah, move on cause you know I'll show how stupid you are. Hey, lets look at what save liberty thinks is an intelligent argument

Calling flag burning free speech makes as much sense as me talking to you by peeing on your head. I know what I said, but your going to be confused and mad. Still free speech?
Thanks for giving me that great debate point! First, because some people are offended, we can't have the ten commandments posted in courthouses or kids pray in groups at school. Following that logic, flag burning should be illegal.

Second, your rights are given up to the point they enfringe on my rights. Since you are disrespecting me as an American represented by the flag. You lose.

Dems looking at triple digit losses in the House this November

Stupak: one down 99 to go!

I don't know about losing that many seats, but just think of the seniority on commitees that will be gone along with less of a majority. If we can just get Pelosi out of the Speakership, it would be a big victory. I suspect that will happen regardless of whether she is reelected or not.

Just another rat jumping off the good ship Obama.

He knows he wouldn't have been re-elected so he'll take his life time retirement and beni's and hit the trail.

Hell. He'll probably become a lobbyist for big drug or and Ins company. LOL.

What exactly is all this cheering about. Stupak is a DINO (Democrat In Name Only). He's the one that forced Obama to sign a Executive regardign the use of Federal Funds on Abortion (Never mind the Hyde Amendment already bars such monies from being used)

You guys to do a little something called research first. He is one the guys lives the place on "C" Street and is one of religious nut bags that the repugs love.

He's one of you.

You know, I may have bought his speech the other day about him retiring because he wanted to have universal healthcare, but for 1 thing.............

He continually railed against it until he finally voted for it.

Now? A more honest assessment would say that he's leaving DC because he's been given death threats, as well as his family, and like any normal man, just wants to see them safe.

And no, he's not quitting, he's gonna finish this term. In the Navy, we don't call it "quitting" when someone finishes their enlistment, we call it moving on to greener pastures (hopefully).

Stick with it for 20 years? Then it's called retirement.

You know, I may have bought his speech the other day about him retiring because he wanted to have universal healthcare, but for 1 thing.............

Now? A more honest assessment would say that he's leaving DC because he's been given death threats, as well as his family, and like any normal man, just wants to see them safe.

And no, he's not quitting, he's gonna finish this term. In the Navy, we don't call it "quitting" when someone finishes their enlistment, we call it moving on to greener pastures (hopefully).

An honest assessment would be he fucked himself for any chance of re-election ........

So.......lemmie get this straight......

When a Democrat retires, it's because he's a coward.

Why are there more Republicans retiring than Democrats then?

I don't think he's a coward...I think he's smart. He's getting out because he knows he won't be re-elected.

What I don't understand is if his main goal was to help get health care passed, why did he put up such a fight and hold out with his pre-determined YES vote?

Not a coward...just a snake.

Politics is about power. He held his vote to gain political capital.

Just like every other politician in the world.

What political power do you speak of? He painted himself as a man of conviction on the anti-abortion platform. And then, in the critical hour, accepted a head-fake deal from the president and cast his vote as he intended to vote all along. He didn't gain any power from that. He got plenty of wrath though didn't he? I wonder if he would be retiring if he had not been called all the horrible names and received all the criticism he got. No...I am pretty sure that he would be planning another run. But he gained no power...so he's quitting. Good for him. Smart move Stu.

It's funny, all of the normal, aggravated and robbed citizenry who were angry at Bush spending and now the Obama nightmare are considered "wingnuts", and Dr. Gregg runs around and actually stated he would like to fellate Obama and Democrat Congressmen.

It's like the human race is trying to have a conversation with some seriously disturbed liberals, and it is absolutely impossible.

It's funny, all of the normal, aggravated and robbed citizenry who were angry at Bush spending and now the Obama nightmare are considered "wingnuts", and Dr. Gregg runs around and actually stated he would like to fellate Obama and Democrat Congressmen.

It's like the human race is trying to have a conversation with some seriously disturbed liberals, and it is absolutely impossible.

Umm, was joking about the founding fathers, never said Obama.
Lying troll scum at it again

An honest assessment would be he fucked himself for any chance of re-election ........

yes... but not because he eventually voted for the health care bill... because he decided to use that issue to pursue an anti-choice agenda and there isn't going to be a dollar in dem money that goes his way.

See you in November, and let's see if you are right Jillian..................

I agree, Democrats always think our money is their money. They feel entitled, and have been patting themselves on the back quite nicely while were working for the last seventy years. The correction is looming closer and closer, and I'm not even sure the Republicans have the courage for the corrections we need in this pig government.

See you in November, and let's see if you are right Jillian..................

I agree, Democrats always think our money is their money. They feel entitled, and have been patting themselves on the back quite nicely while were working for the last seventy years. The correction is looming closer and closer, and I'm not even sure the Republicans have the courage for the corrections we need in this pig government.

Wanna explain Bush Jr. leaving the Iraq war off the budget books?

Wanna explain the no bid contracts to Halliburton that fucked up Walter Reed and also fucked up building barracks in the Green Zone because the plumbing was electrocuting soldiers in the shower?

Pig government? Might wanna look at the last admin for that Titanic Failure.

Sarah is not running for President, she's just making easy money and taking care of her family. She is going no where politically, but her message pretty much appeals to many Americans who have absolutely had it with this pig government and what they did to our nation over the last 70 years. We are here because our government completely sucks. We all know it, and she makes millions off what we all know already. And that pisses you off somehow because MSNBC told ewe to be mad. ;)

Sarah Palin's message appeals to many only because she wiggles her ass and tits in tight leather outfits.

Why else do you think the GOP thought it was okay to go to a lesbian bondage strip club? Palin and Bachman have been doing it for a while already!

Lyndon Johnson did the same thing, screwed our kids by committing them to a screwed up Vietnam they created, and then he quit. Nice guy.

Stupak, completely sells America out to the government, insurance, drug, and hospital industries, and then he retires / runs away.

COWARDS! The only way you can explain their elitism, arrogance, corruption, and attack against America.

Retiring is NOT the same as running away or quitting. But, as I've seen in the last week here, there are quite a few posters who don't seem to know the difference.

Then walk the talk and fix Bush.

;)

We have a lot more wrong than just Bush, and it's all coming out now. You wanted an educated populace, you got them. And now you are hearing from them.

Forum List

Back