Stupak Retires: TYPICAL Democrat

He quit, he's done, a worker who does 30 to 40 years retires. This 10 year politician "retired" like only a politician can: He quits, runs away, retreats, abandons ship, adios muchachas..........

He quit, he's done, a worker who does 30 to 40 years retires. This 10 year politician "retired" like only a politician can: He quits, runs away, retreats, abandons ship, adios muchachas..........

Hey stupid.........a military person retires at 20, is that "running away"?

Might want to wiki the requirements for political retirement, it's shorter than you think.

Get a brain ya lobotomized moron.

Only a clown biker like you would equate the sacrifices and hard work of our military and ten additional years of service with a candy ass politician elite who quits after ten years. What do you ride, a moped? Got a helmet too?

Yeeeee, someone needs a friend. Go find Huggy.........

;)

He put 12 years in as a cop first, and practiced law for 7 years. Then he spent 17 years in Congress.

I don't begrudge him his retirement.

He put 12 years in as a cop first, and practiced law for 7 years. Then he spent 17 years in Congress.

I don't begrudge him his retirement.

Don't you just love Titanic threads?

Bitch about imposing term limits on lifetime politicians and then bitch when they decide not to run again.

Just another rat jumping off the good ship Obama.

He knows he wouldn't have been re-elected so he'll take his life time retirement and beni's and hit the trail.

Hell. He'll probably become a lobbyist for big drug or and Ins company. LOL.

why would one jump off a ship with an almost 50% approval rating?

you might want to hold off on the celebrations.

Only a clown biker like you would equate the sacrifices and hard work of our military and ten additional years of service with a candy ass politician elite who quits after ten years. What do you ride, a moped? Got a helmet too?

Yeeeee, someone needs a friend. Go find Huggy.........

;)

No, not a clown biker would equate that like I did, but rather someone who served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982 until 2002, with very good service WHO IS RETIRED FROM THE MILITARY.

That would be me.

What do I ride? A Harley Davidson and a LeMond Zurich with full Campagnolo gruppo and Mavic Cosmic wheels.

And no, Texas is a no helmet state so I don't have to wear one.

Forum List

Back