Stunning Fox Poll Shows 55% Of America Ready To Vote Trump Out Of Office

Meaningless garbage. Like asking fans in the stands how they feel about the quarterback 5 minutes into the first quarter.
The first 100 days are traditionally the honeymoon period of a Presidency. If the American people are already asking for a divorce, that does not bode well for the future.

From the Fox News poll:

28v7rd0.jpg

Donald_Trump_Laconia_Rally_Laconia_NH_3_by_Michael_Vadon_July_16_2015_07-701x467.jpg

It is becoming increasingly clear that Donald Trump is alone in his view that the first 100 days of his presidency have been anything but a massive failure.

According to the latest Fox News poll, a majority of the country is already eager to vote him out office, with 55 percent saying they will definitely or probably cast their ballot for Trump’s opponent in the 2020 presidential election.

By a massive 23-point margin, Americans also believe the new president is becoming an international embarrassment, with 52 percent of respondents saying the U.S. is now less respected around the globe.

It’s no surprise the world is laughing as Trump proves himself to be incapable of conducting himself on the world stage.

After all, he’s spent his first 100 days alienating our allies – Mexico, Canada, Australia, and Germany, among others – while emboldening and provoking our adversaries – North Korea, Iran, and Russia.

Ultimately, it’s not stunning that a majority want Trump out of office and feel he has turned the U.S. into the laughingstock of the world. What is shocking is that the number of Americans who feel this way isn’t higher.

He’s also failing on what was arguably the main objective of his candidacy, and now presidency – bringing change to Washington:

View image on Twitter
C-Xp9NyVwAAcJOu.jpg:small

Follow
Fox News Poll

✔@foxnewspoll

NEW! Is Trump bringing real change to Washington? @FoxNews #Poll MORE: http://fxn.ws/2q9m2FL

7:05 PM - 26 Apr 2017

More numbers from this devastating poll as the Trump presidency approaches the all-important 100-day mark:

• 53 percent aren’t satisfied with the way things are going
  • 51 percent discouraged about the next four years
  • 48 percent – a plurality – disapprove of his job performance overall
If Trump can’t even turn to Fox News for an optimistic view of his presidency, then where can he turn?

With nearly 100 days of failure under his belt, it’s clear that a majority of the American people have already given up on the Trump presidency – and for good reason. It’s been a complete catastrophe.

And since Trump is unwilling to change his behavior or react to the realities of being a grown-up president, it’s not likely to get any better over the next four years.

"Fox news poll" on Twitter aye?

That's quite interesting. Let's see what they say tomorrow.

IF that's a real thing.

16abiap.jpg

Donald_Trump_Laconia_Rally_Laconia_NH_3_by_Michael_Vadon_July_16_2015_07-701x467.jpg

It is becoming increasingly clear that Donald Trump is alone in his view that the first 100 days of his presidency have been anything but a massive failure.

According to the latest Fox News poll, a majority of the country is already eager to vote him out office, with 55 percent saying they will definitely or probably cast their ballot for Trump’s opponent in the 2020 presidential election.

By a massive 23-point margin, Americans also believe the new president is becoming an international embarrassment, with 52 percent of respondents saying the U.S. is now less respected around the globe.

It’s no surprise the world is laughing as Trump proves himself to be incapable of conducting himself on the world stage.

After all, he’s spent his first 100 days alienating our allies – Mexico, Canada, Australia, and Germany, among others – while emboldening and provoking our adversaries – North Korea, Iran, and Russia.

Ultimately, it’s not stunning that a majority want Trump out of office and feel he has turned the U.S. into the laughingstock of the world. What is shocking is that the number of Americans who feel this way isn’t higher.

He’s also failing on what was arguably the main objective of his candidacy, and now presidency – bringing change to Washington:

View image on Twitter

Follow
Fox News Poll

✔@foxnewspoll

NEW! Is Trump bringing real change to Washington? @FoxNews #Poll MORE: http://fxn.ws/2q9m2FL

More numbers from this devastating poll as the Trump presidency approaches the all-important 100-day mark:

If Trump can’t even turn to Fox News for an optimistic view of his presidency, then where can he turn?

With nearly 100 days of failure under his belt, it’s clear that a majority of the American people have already given up on the Trump presidency – and for good reason. It’s been a complete catastrophe.

And since Trump is unwilling to change his behavior or react to the realities of being a grown-up president, it’s not likely to get any better over the next four years.

IF that's a real thing.
It's a real poll: Fox News Poll: President Trump's first 100 days

16abiap.jpg

View image on Twitter

Follow
Fox News Poll

✔@foxnewspoll

IF that's a real thing.
It's a real poll: Fox News Poll: President Trump's first 100 days

That looks nothing like this:

Trump is staying 8 years.

He will come to his senses and won't listen to the neocons and warmongers any more.

View image on Twitter

Follow
Fox News Poll

✔@foxnewspoll

It is amazing that this came out of FOX news. CNN has a similar one showing that Trump has the worst 100 day poll of any President since polling began. Americans are not enthusiastic about Trump.
CNN/ORC Poll: At 100 days, Trump approval rating shows no sign of growth - CNNPolitics.com

Really his only accomplishments in the last 100 days--are 3 Russian ongoing investigations, that look to be headed toward impeachment, him spending 21 million taxpayer dollars to get back and forth to his Mar a Lago resort weekly trips, and he's golfed 19 times already.
Trump Set to Outspend Obama’s Eight Years of Travel in One Year

Everything else has collapsed on him. Executive orders continually overruled by Federal District court judges--Obamacare (repeal & replace) a major disaster--the Wall is in the trash can--he flip flopped on immigration--everyday is another scandal--or another disaster.

And the lies never stop.

This is a anti trump tactic I see often. Poll after poll article after article saying trump is bad and isn't doing well etc..

what about those negative opinion polls before he was elected??
What about all the polls predicting Hilary would win?

That should've shown everyone from both sides that polls are not indicative of reality right?

"Polls" have lost their credibility at the moment.
Stop using them as proof of your negative opinion of Trump. It didn't work before and it's definetly not working now

I expect half of America to be against him anyway, it was like that during the campaign as well.. this isn't breaking news or evidence of how he is doing as a president.

Since I don't give polls any weight it's only fair for me to give positive polls the same

It's interesting how the negative polls are repeated over and over and the recent poll that was extremely positive saying 98% of Trump voters would vote again for him today.This isn't discussed like the negative polls are.

I don't think that any polls negative or positive right now hold weight or reality .. but I have wondered about how many trump voters stand by their vote. I know I have not waivered in the slightest and am so thankful for Trumps victory.

I think part of why the polls were so wrong before he was elected is because of those silent trump supporters that America didn't even realize existed. The Hilary campaign did such a good job smearing Donald Trump,those commercials honestly were genius.i can see how the average person that gets their information from mainstream media voted against him. if I had just watched CNN MSNBC ABC, NBC,BBC, buzzfeed, NY Times, Wall Street Journal,Hollywood etc I would've voted Hilary too. I make it a point to watch and read from anti trump sources to ones that write positive pieces. It drives me nuts sometimes to listen to all the fake news bias agenda but it's important to not get into an echo chamber for my views. I need to hear both sides in order to make accurate judgement of events. Agree or disagree?

It's weird how anti trumpers don't seem to realize the media bias and clear anti trump agenda no matter what he does. Even if you are someone that is beyond informed and follows other more positive trump sources and still hates trump.. can we agree that the mainstream media is not bipartisan at all and depicts trump in a negative way most times??

The attacking, moral blackmailing, mainstream media anti agenda did not work. Trump got elected despite all that.

The reasons why people voted for Trump were so strong that even the best smear campaign I've ever seen did not change their support.

The answer I've seen over and over "60 mil people are racist , sexist, rich, evil, stupid conned etc etc

*Trump leans into mic "WRONG" lol

If antis want to believe that go ahead but it's not the real reason people voted for him at all.
By insisting 60 million people voted for him because of the above reasons doesn't make it true, why not stop attacking trump voters and have open respectful dialogue and hear them out??

In my opinion Hilary would've been awful and I think her proposed policies were horrifying and wrong for this country. Just because of this opinion doesn't mean that I can accurately judge the 63 million people that voted for her or attack their morality and character.This logic should go both ways.
i believe that people have a different view of the right path for America.This means that both Hilary and Trump supporters had legitament reasons behind their vote.

Judging 60+million people on either side is not a tactic anyone should use. Can both sides atleast agree on that??

Both Trump and Hillary were unpopular. Most of America was unhappy with both. I know I was. I held my nose and voted for Hillary.

Polls are not always right. It doesn't mean they're never right. During election season I was hopeful but still skeptical about what polls were saying.

Fake news=/News you don't like.

Reporting negative stories is not bias. Not at all. It isn't their job to be Trump cheerleaders.

I noticed his voters let him get away with so much stuff and they held him to a different standard than they did others and would say that yes, they bought into his lip service and that things aren't going so smoothly anymore.

I hope you would think the same thing of me and hear me out even though I voted for someone else.

1. Yes some people would agree that neither candidate was the gold standard for their party . It's interesting to me to hear why those who didn't like Hilary or Trump still voted for them. Common reasons I have seen atleast from people that didn't like Trump very much were Supreme Court pick,illegal immigration,how to deal with foreign threats/ war in Middle East, didn't think Hilary's refugee increase was a good idea for safety, people that wanted the 2nd amendment protected and didn't want more gun restrictions, freedom of speech protected,de funding of certain government programs, increase in military budget, supported border security/wall.
  2. Also people that were fed up with social justice warrior agendas and saw the obama Hilary way as promoting harmful agendas over the constitution. I'm missing some reasons but this is already going to be a long message so I won't keep going lol, what are some of the top reasons you've heard from people that didn't like Hilary but still voted for her. (genuine question I'm interested in,this message isn't meant to come across as a competition or attack back and forth battle )

Yeah I think it's unfortunate that so many polls werent accurate and that they predicted a Hilary win with such confidence.at the moment I don't give polls any weight. But I think that this could be used as an opportunity to re evaluate how polls are conducted and hopefully develop more accurate methods to represent reality.i honestly thought Hilary was going to win I didn't even stay up to see the results I was so bummed and sure that trump would lose lol. Imagine me the next morning. I thought that so many polls couldn't all be wrong.

3.i agree I don't think news networks should be a cheerleader for either side unless they publically acknowledge it.
hmm okay let me try to explain my opinion better. so what I see is an event happens and majority of mainstream media sources will report on it negatively instead of including both sides take on said event. If a source has staff that hate trump and disagree with his policies that's fine but acknowledge it.

I think it would be great if MSNBC stood public and said hey our reporters and staff don't agree with Trumps ways and we will be telling you why,I may not agree but I respect honesty and free speech.same thing goes for sources that publish majority positive takes onTrumps actions.
For example Trumps illegal immigration policies and actions so far.majority mainstream media report the facts then negative takes. This is fine but it is not representative of both sides takes.its a problem that even tho 60 million people voted for these policies the media will portray his actions only in the opinion of the other 60+ mil people that voted against the policies.
It's a problem if the media only published true the positive take on actions as well .its not an accurate representation of the publics opinions. Both sides should be published in my opinion when it comes to major mainstream news networks such as MSNBC CNN abc nbc Fox etc. if you want to only show one take on an event one opinion then be honest about it.
News networks shouldn't be propaganda machines for either side in my opinion

4. What do you mean by the first part? Also I think that things aren't going smoothly but I didn't expect that they would. Given that the democrats in congress etc are firmly against trump and some even openly admit that their goal is to impeach him.. I knew that if he won it would be just the start of the fight to implement his policies.I think that it could take a year or more in order to get his agenda running smoothly. The fact that 1federal judge can block executive orders just shows the battle he is up against.

How things will end up well I'm not going to say yes it's going to be great yet.. 100 days is not enough time to fairly judge the success of any president. Although many things are being blocked I think that many trump supporters knew that this would happen and I see things that he has been successful with so far and given all the obstruction think he is doing well and I don't feel let down at all.

I support Trump but that doesn't mean everything he does is instantly great I need to evaluate each action before making an opinion, and I can't do this if all I do is listen to pro trump people or news sources.i need to hear both takes on his actions. If he does something I don't agree with I will acknowledge it, I can still support him without agreeing with every single things he says or does.why can't anti trumpers do the same ?

if in his term he fails at the reasons I voted for him I'll acknowledge that too but gosh give a man a chance 100 days is not enough time for either side to say he is successful or not in my opinion. Also most of my family and friends are anti trump and a lot were Hilary supporters.I've had some good conversations and some not so mucht, but that's how it is people are going to disagree with me even if they have all the information I do..there were 2 very different paths from the canidates. People that wanted Hilary's way have good reasons and people that chose trumps agenda do as well. Just because people's opinions on what they want for America differ doesn't make one side automatically wrong for their reasoning.

Sorry this message was longer than I planned but it's refreshing to talk to people that can have dialogue without just making it an attack battle, thanks for that respect

Forum List

Back