Trump tells a vet who lost his leg...Congratulations

Congrats on getting the medal? How the fuck is that congrats on getting a leg blown off? You're an idiot.

Sorry bro, spin it how you like but saying congratulations on getting your leg blown off will never be spinable. Just look at the vets face :badgrin:

Congrats on getting the medal? How the fuck is that congrats on getting a leg blown off? You're an idiot.

Sorry bro, spin it how you like but saying congratulations on getting your leg blown off will never be spinable. Just look at the vets face :badgrin:
While giving him a medal? Are you fucking brain dead or something?

You're right, congratulations is the only appropriate thing to say when awarding the purple heart. Move along little fan boy.

You're right, congratulations is the only appropriate thing to say when awarding the purple heart. Move along little fan boy.
So you have a complete misunderstanding of what the Purple Heart actually is an award for. It's not a participation trophy.

NowThis Politics

Congrats on getting your leg blown off!
I have to agree, Trump is not adept with words. It's almost certain that between his leg and a Purple Heart medal, the vet would sooner have his leg.

He survived the ordeal. Wounds like that can quickly be fatal. Some of these dudes have to have the presence of mind to allow medics to do their jobs and stay calm after seeing their legs mangled knowing it's not salvageable.

So you have a complete misunderstanding of what the Purple Heart actually is an award for. It's not a participation trophy.

Yes and I also know that saying congratulations is not the right word to use when presenting it. You're the other guy.

Yes and I also know that saying congratulations is not the right word to use when presenting it. You're the other guy.
What else are you supposed to say?

Wanna bet CC hasn't even gotten a participation trophy? Even his looney leftwing teachers knew it was best to not give him false hope and figured he'd walk in front of a truck at some point. Natural selection failed us up to this point but if he suddenly stops posting, I'll be even more optimistic for the future.

Come on clowns. You know the President cares about Vets and the Military unlike Hussein who called a deserter a "hero". Trump said congratulations on receiving the Purple Heart.

I saw the video. I think Trump is clueless, unqualified and is doing as disastrous of a job as I thought he would. I find comic relief in him on a daily basis.

However, this is ridiculous to criticize or attack him over. He congratulated the soldier on receiving the Purple Heart. To slam him for this takes a lot of spinning.

What else are you supposed to say?

Like I said on page one, you believe that is congratulations is the only appropriate thing to say. You must be a hoot at funerals. Move along fan boy. You see every Trump move is the right and only thing to do. You're boring that way. Peace.

Forum List

Back