Stump the Bonz

What is my natural hair color?
Prove or disprove the event at Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947, and the question as to whether UFOs are actually manned by ETs from outer space.

Prove or disprove the lone assassin theory associated with the JFK event in Dallas, Texas November 1963.

Prove or disprove the explanation given by our government concerning the collapse of building 7 in New York City September 11, 2001.

Is it possible to warp time and distance in order to make deep space travel possible?

How am I supposed to do my job and research all this shit! damn people!

Didn't you get the memo that told you that your new job is to entertain all of us?

Strawberry blonde

View attachment 70956

What was the color of the hair of my mother and father?

Trickier! Blonde and Brown?

Nope, Mom had Auburn red and Father had Jet Black hair... My blonde hair come from my grandmother from my mother side...

If a tree falls down in the forrest and nobody is there to hear it.

Does it make a sound? ..... :dunno:

(Credit goes to another source not to be named)

Sound is not dependent on human, or animal ear drums. When the tree hits the ground, the vibration is sent through the air, but no one is to hear it. But, it still made a sound otherwise sound waves would not have been made. Like some noises are too high for humans to hear, but that does not mean there is not a sound. Also if a recorder was there, it would have recorded the sound.
OK, riddle me this then. If a man says something in the woods and no woman is around, is he still wrong?

Also, what's the best blade to use in cutting Hardie board?

Men are right very often. They just don't care.

Use a box cutter knife to score the surface and snap it over an edge of a table or similar.
I sense some google foo. That is supposed to work but doesn't leave a clean edge.

have you looked at these?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00155SPKQ/?tag=ff0d01-20

What is my natural hair color?
How am I supposed to do my job and research all this shit! damn people!

Didn't you get the memo that told you that your new job is to entertain all of us?

Strawberry blonde

View attachment 70956

What was the color of the hair of my mother and father?

Trickier! Blonde and Brown?

Nope, Mom had Auburn red and Father had Jet Black hair... My blonde hair come from my grandmother from my mother side...

:( one for you!

I just said fuck it and gave him points... I guess he wins by default, like I'm going to solve things that have been going on for years.... uh huh!

Some people got it.... ;)

I take it your laughter means I'm WAY off! Do I get to try again? ;)

Thanks but for $36 I'll use my carbide. They do say less teeth is better but I've done it with a good wood blade. Plus I have a small saw now, 4.5" blade. It's tiny and cuts like a dream.

well if you have the answer, why are you asking me???? :)
To stump you! Duh.

Thanks but for $36 I'll use my carbide. They do say less teeth is better but I've done it with a good wood blade. Plus I have a small saw now, 4.5" blade. It's tiny and cuts like a dream.

To stump you! Duh.

well I thought mine were good choices. but, not my area of expertise, so, good job! :)

To stump you! Duh.

well I thought mine were good choices. but, not my area of expertise, so, good job! :)
You done good.

You can still ask but I'm not keeping track anymore. This was entirely too much work!

Bruce T Laney 1
Ice Weasel 1
Pogo 1
Rightwinger 2
Sonny Clark 4
Sunni Man 1
The Great Goose 1
Willhaftawaite 1

Forum List

Back