Stump the Bonz

other than something impossible like solving Pi, try to stump me with a question or internet search request.

Each person that stumps me will get a point.
Can fat people skinny-dip?

th

Wow.... could have gone all day without seeing that.....

Ahem.

How would you describe, in two adjectives, a squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag?

impatient.gif

"Fast and bulbous"

Bonus question: "Also....." what?

Pogo - I have 5 pages of shit to weed through here, plus, do my job, plus talk to my husband. Chill!

How would you describe, in two adjectives, a squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag?

strange disgusting

BZZZT. "Fast and bulbous". Also a tin teardrop. Bulbous also tapered.

i hate talking to you Pogo. You also need a Stump thread. Friggin nerd!

That's a "point"? :wtf:

Think I'll go pointless. :eusa_hand:

Coulda Googled it yanno.

I thought just got to choose my own adjectives ;)

okay I have to go back and re-read cause I'm sure I've missed some....

So far this is what I have and I have not been thorough:

The Great Goose 1
Sunni Man 1
Willhaftawaite 1
Rightwinger 1
Sonny Clark 4
Pogo 1

strange disgusting

BZZZT. "Fast and bulbous". Also a tin teardrop. Bulbous also tapered.

i hate talking to you Pogo. You also need a Stump thread. Friggin nerd!
Oh good......I thought he only acted this way with me. I always tell him that he's just pent up, and he needs to take a good healthy dump to get rid of his shitty attitude.

Can you name this Scottish Bishop?

th
Angus Bernard MacEachern

th
Too easy when you can search the web..

do you want to be quizzed? Maybe I will make a thread Stump the Chump and you can have a crack at it....
You missed it...Done did that..Noticed who won the quiz on the GT show?

No, all I hear about was how smart Sonny was - never took part in any podcasts /GT shows

other than something impossible like solving Pi, try to stump me with a question or internet search request.

Prove or disprove the event at Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947, and the question as to whether UFOs are actually manned by ETs from outer space.

Prove or disprove the lone assassin theory associated with the JFK event in Dallas, Texas November 1963.

Prove or disprove the explanation given by our government concerning the collapse of building 7 in New York City September 11, 2001.

Is it possible to warp time and distance in order to make deep space travel possible?

I'm giving you 4 points Sonny. I have no time for this. I'm not sure I would even accept a job to get paid to do this!
I can believe that..

I am super lazy and am stressing over this thread!
Then why did you start the thread in the first place? If you are too lazy, and don't have the time, why even ask the question?

Prove or disprove the event at Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947, and the question as to whether UFOs are actually manned by ETs from outer space.

Prove or disprove the lone assassin theory associated with the JFK event in Dallas, Texas November 1963.

Prove or disprove the explanation given by our government concerning the collapse of building 7 in New York City September 11, 2001.

Is it possible to warp time and distance in order to make deep space travel possible?

I'm giving you 4 points Sonny. I have no time for this. I'm not sure I would even accept a job to get paid to do this!
I can believe that..

I bet you are hen pecked into picking up your trash.

I am hen pecked for just about everything. It's amazing I can compose a coherent sentence at all and have a thin string of sanity left....

I can believe that..

Then why did you start the thread in the first place? If you are too lazy, and don't have the time, why even ask the question?

Cause I am addicted to interacting with people on the internet....

What is my natural hair color?

How am I supposed to do my job and research all this shit! damn people!

Didn't you get the memo that told you that your new job is to entertain all of us?

Strawberry blonde

View attachment 70956

What was the color of the hair of my mother and father?

Trickier! Blonde and Brown?

If a tree falls down in the forrest and nobody is there to hear it.

Does it make a sound? ..... :dunno:

(Credit goes to another source not to be named)

Sound is not dependent on human, or animal ear drums. When the tree hits the ground, the vibration is sent through the air, but no one is to hear it. But, it still made a sound otherwise sound waves would not have been made. Like some noises are too high for humans to hear, but that does not mean there is not a sound. Also if a recorder was there, it would have recorded the sound.
OK, riddle me this then. If a man says something in the woods and no woman is around, is he still wrong?

Also, what's the best blade to use in cutting Hardie board?

Men are right very often. They just don't care.

Use a box cutter knife to score the surface and snap it over an edge of a table or similar.

Why do they call them "Animal Crackers" when there not even crackers...they're cookies?

Sound is not dependent on human, or animal ear drums. When the tree hits the ground, the vibration is sent through the air, but no one is to hear it. But, it still made a sound otherwise sound waves would not have been made. Like some noises are too high for humans to hear, but that does not mean there is not a sound. Also if a recorder was there, it would have recorded the sound.
OK, riddle me this then. If a man says something in the woods and no woman is around, is he still wrong?

Use a box cutter knife to score the surface and snap it over an edge of a table or similar.
I sense some google foo. That is supposed to work but doesn't leave a clean edge.

Why do they call them "Animal Crackers" when there not even crackers...they're cookies?

Do not know. They were more like biscuits in England, but, they are cookies. Don't have an answer.

I sense some google foo. That is supposed to work but doesn't leave a clean edge.

Of course I know nothing about work! Let me see if I can find better advice....

Forum List

Back