Stuff white people like.

They forgot the thing white people love most: Uhaul trucks and black people at the same place.

I don't get it. Are the white people being paid by the black people to drive the uhaul trucks? The economy must be getting bad.:lol:
U-Haul trucks at a house generally means the people living there are moving out
;)

I understand the reference. I was trying to bust this moron's little bubble. Besides, usually it would be the other way around. :eek:

This refers to the Ohio fighting video earlier on this thread.

If this doesn't just sum it all up then I don't know what does. This guy talks about coming to rob someone for the $20 in some other guy's pockets. Lets look at the breadth of issues here. First, the guy is serious and he along with the people around him are laughing. Second, the crime statistics show that these people are following through when they say this stuff. Third, instead of robbing someone for $20 go get a job. Fourth, the cost to address crimes like this are why community outreach programs and others that are similar have been eliminated. Think about the costs, both monetary and appropriation of resources. The responding police officer having to deal with a robbery over $20 is a wast of time but must be dealt with because robbery is an assault crime. Furthermore, the cost of court fees, use of public defender, and if needed the cost of a jury. The cost of processing the person and feeding them if jail time is required. Also the lost wages of the victim who either takes time off work to appear in court or is distraught from the robbery.

In total this crime will cost society thousands of dollars all because some worthless degenerate wanted $20. Way to make your race and community proud.

I haven't been in this thread because just the title alone was enough to make my skin crawl. But...here I am. And I watched the first vid. Lovely. Not.
THIS is why I have a hard time understanding the double standards. Saying "******" is such an outrage..yet...so many blacks use that term themselves in their music (if you wanna call it that), speaking to each other, describing someone that is black, etc. They get off on the violence. Statistics that I have seen shows more blacks are in prison than any other race. More blacks die of drugs. More blacks are in gangs. And worse..they are killing each other off. I flat out don't get it. WHY do they hate each other so much to commit their own genocide?

With that in mind, and since I am "white", I dedicate the following song because I'm not much in to rap, however this song I love (and i have it in my Playlist)...and the words that go with it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFK6H_CcuX8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFK6H_CcuX8[/ame]

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's nuttin left
Cause I've been blastin and laughin so long that
Even my mama thinks that my mind is gone
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you talkin, and where you walkin
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc
As they croak I see myself in the pistol smoke, fool
I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night
Sayin prayers in the street light

We've been spending most our lives
Living in the Gangsta's Paradise
We've been spending most our lives
Living in the Gangsta's Paradise
We keep spending most our lives
Living in the Gangsta's Paraside

Look at the situation, they got me facin
I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the strict
So I gotta be down with the hood team
Too much television watchin got me chasin dreams
I'm a educated fool with money on my mind
Got my ten in my hand and a gleam in my eye
I'm a loc'ed out gangsta, set-trippin banger
And my homies is down, so don't arouse my anger, fool
Death ain't nuthin but a heart beat away
I'm livin life do-or-die-a, what can I say?
I'm twenty-three now, but will I live to see twenty-fo'?
The way things is goin I dunno

Tell me why are we -- so blind to see
That the ones we hurt -- are you and me

Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's runnin, but half of them ain't lookin
It's goin on in the kitchen, but I dont know what's cookin
They say I got ta learn, but nobody's here to teach me
If they cant understand it, how can they reach me?
I guess they cain't -- I guess they won't
I guess they front; that's why I know my life is outta luck, fool

nukka? What's that?
And yeah..I will continue to watch videos. Normally I like new age stuff....but this one deserves a place in my collection. The only rap song I consider worthy enough. And I'm picky!

Never mind. Bless google.

1. nukka 2032 up, 214 down
buy nukka mugs, tshirts and magnets
slang for my nigga, but can be used by the white boy due to less offensive tendancies. Warning: only attempt with the boys, do not call a random large black man a nukka...or prepared to be shot
Word to my nukka!
What up nukka?
YO, NUKKA!
by AJM Feb 20, 2003 share this
2. nukka 788 up, 247 down
A white mans term for a black man, so that he might not get the shit beat out of him for using it.
What's up nukka
by Ryan Garrett Aug 25, 2003 share this
3. nukka 526 up, 187 down
A way to say nigga without actually saying it. For a white guy this is probably a better word unless you really know the black guy and can say nigga.
What's good my nukka?
by DaHornet141 Sep 13, 2004 share this

4. Nukka 467 up, 283 down
The white mans nigga. whites can say it and so can blacks (unlike ******) mexicans MAY NOT say nukka they may say nothing
white man- yo my nukkas

black man- yo nigga.

nigga hoe fool awesome joeyb
by JoeyBNukkas Jan 13, 2007 share this
5. nukka 131 up, 47 down
A word used by white people that is used as a substitute for the word "nigga". Usually thought to be less offensive than the actual word, it still will probably get you shot or beaten the hell up if used around a black person for any variation of the word "nigga" is considered offensive, no matter how or when it is used.
white kid:"yo, what up my nukka?"
black kid:"what'd you call me?"
white kid:"I said 'nukka' so its ok"
black kid:"I don't care how you said it, I'm still gon kick ya ass"
nukka nucka nigga ****** black
by D.O.fosho Mar 6, 2008 share this
6. Nukka 88 up, 16 down
Apparently a word that if I (a Caucasian male)say to a Hispanic male in the presence of a African American male gets me a basketball chucked at my head and kicked for.
ME: Yo W'sup nukka?
Curtis: WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY
nigga nikka nugga nig niglet
by kl4tt Aug 18, 2008 share this
7. Nukka 62 up, 36 down
Nuk·ka ('na-ka')noun -
1. The white man's version of ******, when it is used in a friendly way. Some white men have attempted its use on the black man with mixed results.

2. A drunk man attempting to say ******. (Bi-racial)
1. What's up nukka?

2. Yoooo gad damned nukka...
nukka ****** nigga nikka white man black man drunk bi-racial
by Nasty-Nate Feb 28, 2008 share this

Hmm. Not sure what context you mean it in, so I guess I'll just shrug since that's all that's worthy of the comment.

Never mind. Bless google.

1. nukka 2032 up, 214 down
slang for my nigga, but can be used by the white boy due to less offensive tendancies. Warning: only attempt with the boys, do not call a random large black man a nukka...or prepared to be shot
Word to my nukka!
What up nukka?
YO, NUKKA!
by AJM Feb 20, 2003 share this
2. nukka 788 up, 247 down
A white mans term for a black man, so that he might not get the shit beat out of him for using it.
What's up nukka
by Ryan Garrett Aug 25, 2003 share this
3. nukka 526 up, 187 down
A way to say nigga without actually saying it. For a white guy this is probably a better word unless you really know the black guy and can say nigga.
What's good my nukka?
by DaHornet141 Sep 13, 2004 share this

4. Nukka 467 up, 283 down
The white mans nigga. whites can say it and so can blacks (unlike ******) mexicans MAY NOT say nukka they may say nothing
white man- yo my nukkas

black man- yo nigga.

nigga hoe fool awesome joeyb
by JoeyBNukkas Jan 13, 2007 share this
5. nukka 131 up, 47 down
A word used by white people that is used as a substitute for the word "nigga". Usually thought to be less offensive than the actual word, it still will probably get you shot or beaten the hell up if used around a black person for any variation of the word "nigga" is considered offensive, no matter how or when it is used.
white kid:"yo, what up my nukka?"
black kid:"what'd you call me?"
white kid:"I said 'nukka' so its ok"
black kid:"I don't care how you said it, I'm still gon kick ya ass"
nukka nucka nigga ****** black
by D.O.fosho Mar 6, 2008 share this
6. Nukka 88 up, 16 down
Apparently a word that if I (a Caucasian male)say to a Hispanic male in the presence of a African American male gets me a basketball chucked at my head and kicked for.
ME: Yo W'sup nukka?
Curtis: WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY
nigga nikka nugga nig niglet
by kl4tt Aug 18, 2008 share this
7. Nukka 62 up, 36 down
Nuk·ka ('na-ka')noun -
1. The white man's version of ******, when it is used in a friendly way. Some white men have attempted its use on the black man with mixed results.

2. A drunk man attempting to say ******. (Bi-racial)
1. What's up nukka?

2. Yoooo gad damned nukka...
nukka ****** nigga nikka white man black man drunk bi-racial
by Nasty-Nate Feb 28, 2008 share this

Hmm. Not sure what context you mean it in, so I guess I'll just shrug since that's all that's worthy of the comment.

You needed to google it? You could have said it aloud and figured out what it meant if you had half a frontal lobe.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back