Stuff likeTrayvon/Zimmermann happens all the time

It does make one wonder why...and whom......decided to use a photograph of the deceased from about 10 years ago...and not a recent one.

Here's a video of Zimmerman after a "life and death" "struggle" that left his nose "broken" and the back of his head with a "huge gash" with "grass stains" on the back of his jacket.

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

Not only does this guy heal quick..but he had his laundry done on the way to the station.

Because it seems that the murderer almost got away with it.

But thanks to Sharpton..he might not.

Good grief...

tumblr_m06mi819DC1r59n63.gif

Because it seems that the murderer almost got away with it.

But thanks to Sharpton..he might not.

Good grief...

tumblr_m06mi819DC1r59n63.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXfgtp8LJaE]Long Fight Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Oh..it's going be like that eh?

Watch the video.

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

For fuck's sake.......the YouTube video of that 'long fight'' is over 6 minutes long.
I only got to 2:14 and couldn't take it anymore....that's some brutal shit..... :-/
Makes me nauseous :eusa_shifty:

I posted this in another thread two days ago and it went unanswered by the bomb throwing, fauxraged anti-"racists" looking for Zimmerman's head on a pike. I reposted in the same thread yesterday and it still went unanswered. I wonder why?

Where is Jesse Jackson?

Where is Al Sharpton?

Where is the Black Panther Party?

Where is the media?

Why is this less important that Treyvon Martin?

Why is the race of the shooter and victim not mentioned?

Chattanooga gang summit begins as girl lies in coma from shooting | timesfreepress.com

Youth held in shooting of 13-year-old girl could be tried as adult | timesfreepress.com

Where is the outrage?

Zimmerman's dad suprised at so much hate coming from the president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnEQQnj7eXo&feature=g-logo&context=G25e6b8fFOAAAAAAAEAA]George Zimmerman's Father Blasts Obama: "So Much Hate Coming From The President" - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not surprised.

I posted this in another thread two days ago and it went unanswered by the bomb throwing, fauxraged anti-"racists" looking for Zimmerman's head on a pike. I reposted in the same thread yesterday and it still went unanswered. I wonder why?

Where is Jesse Jackson?

Where is Al Sharpton?

Where is the Black Panther Party?

Where is the media?

Why is this less important that Treyvon Martin?

Why is the race of the shooter and victim not mentioned?

Chattanooga gang summit begins as girl lies in coma from shooting | timesfreepress.com

Youth held in shooting of 13-year-old girl could be tried as adult | timesfreepress.com

Where is the outrage?

This is also an outrage....and I have no clue why it hasn't gotten the coverage like the Treyvon case...and several hundred other Treyvon cases before it. This shit goes on everywhere........there is always a tragedy in the newspaper, especially the bigger cities, such as Chat town......I live 1 hour from there.

Does Shawn Tyson look like he could be obama's son?

These parents can't even get a howdy doo.

Parents of murdered British students criticise Barack Obama - Telegraph

The deceased are a couple of white boys, that's why. And, they know it.

His failure to respond to three letters sent to the White House was because there was no "political value" and not worthy of a few minutes of his time.

They spoke out as teenager Shawn Tyson began a life sentence after being found guilty of the murder of James Cooper and James Kouzaris last April.

The 17 year old, who shot the men as they begged for their lives, will die in prison.

His conviction of first degree murder carries an mandatory life sentence without the chance of parole.

Isn't this just a 17 year old CHILD?

Forum List

Back