Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism

"Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism"

ROFLMNAO!

This study clearly a creation of the "SCIENCE!" which needs you to be hysterical over the one consistency in the Earth's Climate, OKA: CHANGE!

THIS... from the people that brought you: "EVERYONE DESERVES TO OWN THEIR OWN HOME!"

THIS... FROM THE CULT THAT ADVISES YOU THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO MURDER YOUR OWN CHILD IN YOUR WOMB!

THIS... FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NEED YOU TO BELIEVE, THAT A MAN IS ENTITLED TO MARRY ANOTHER MAN OR ANYTHING ELSE AND IS ENTITLED TO USE THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT TO FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT IT!

What's next Bestiality?

Oh wait...

The LGTB community has had freedom to choose their partner...

This is not about dignity, no it's purely a Power Play for money and control...

But...

What's next Bestiality?

Oh wait...

The LGTB community has had freedom to choose their partner...

This is not about dignity, no it's purely a Power Play for money and control...

But...

No... All the other kinks will walk right on in the door without much notice.

What's next is the GOAL LINE... the finale of a hundred years or better of scheming and conniving by the nastiest group of pathetic child-fuckers the world has ever shit out. We're talking filthy rich Euro-gags who aren't worth the fuel it would take to burn 'em down to ashes... E V I L . . . personified.

First will come the calls for "Equal Protection under the law for Children!". Hillary Clinton is a major promoter of that nonsense and has been for decades. And now ALL the dominos are lined up and short of a miracle, I don't see how it can be stopped.

But here's what it looks like:

The Federal Government just divined a CIVIL RIGHT to be a degenerate. Ask any degenerate and they'll tell you IT IS THEIR RIGHT!

So... since part of the allure of degeneracy is being EDGY... and since its no longer edgy to BE a degenerate, this requires a NEW FRONTIER!

And that frontier is THE KIDDY POOL!

So... the Left will now start to make noise about PROTECTING THE CHILDREN and treating them equally before the law... all the machinery is in place. All the community organizers are basically out of a job, except of course the racism rant... but that's playin' out here fairly quick.

And since THEY GOT THE 14th Amendment; which effectively means anything anyone needs it to mean. It is everything from a world class chili recipe to the oracle of all potential freedoms... and no actual reading of the little amendment will convince anyone who doesn't want to read it, that's in place...

And when ya come to realize that the ONLY THING BETWEEN THE AFOREMENTIONED SICK FUCKS AND THE KIDDIE POOL IS: "THE MEANS OF CHILDREN TO CONSENT TO SEX", you can rest assured that part and parcel of protecting those children is to recognize their RIGHT TO CHOOSE!

And all they need to get THAT... is a court case and the vote of NINE PEOPLE.

AND OH YES...
What do you think will be the chances of at least 5 jurists on the SCOTUS who will look down into the darkness of the constitutional well and see what the Constitution DEMANDS OF US TO DO?

PRESTO! THE US IS THE TRUEST SYMBOL OF OVERT EVIL AND WE... The Americans are at WAR with this evil mess.

Now all the necessary parts are in stock, the players on the stage and they all know their lines... they've got NO SHAME and 17 months... They miss this and who knows what could happen. An actual adult could be elected President... and BAM! Party's over.

So... I don't see them backin' off and I don't see any reason they should. It's not like anyone is going to do anything about it.

Last edited:
In light of the right wingers' anger in the SCOTUS' recent decisions, here's a possible explanation. NOTE: I DO NOT believe that all right wingers have low IQs, but I DO believe that most people with low IQs tend to be ultra conservatives.

Are racists dumb? Do conservatives tend to be less intelligent than liberals? A provocative new study from Brock University in Ontario suggests the answer to both questions may be a qualified yes. The study, published in Psychological Science, showed that people who score low on I.Q. tests in childhood are more likely to develop prejudiced beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood.

I.Q., a score determined by standardized tests, but whether the tests truly reveal intelligence remains a topic of hot debate among psychologists. Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology at the university and the study's lead author, said the finding represented evidence of a vicious cycle: People of low intelligence gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice, he told
LiveScience.

Why might less intelligent people be drawn to conservative ideologies? Because such ideologies feature "structure and order" that make it easier to comprehend a complicated world, Dodson said. "Unfortunately, many of these features can also contribute to prejudice," he added.

Dr. Brian Nosek, a University of Virginia psychologist, echoed those sentiments. "Reality is complicated and messy. Ideologies get rid of the messiness and impose a simpler solution. So, it may not be surprising that people with less cognitive capacity will be attracted to simplifying ideologies."
I dont believe that IQ can be measured but this does not surprise me at all. This is just another confirmation of common belief. Very few extreme rights are intelligent.

most blacks and latinos are liberal- and lack an education and have low IQ. What world do you live in?

The Black-White Test Score Gap

AFRICAN AMERICANS currently score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and mathematics tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. This gap appears before children enter kindergarten (figure 1-1), and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests.

In light of the right wingers' anger in the SCOTUS' recent decisions, here's a possible explanation. NOTE: I DO NOT believe that all right wingers have low IQs, but I DO believe that most people with low IQs tend to be ultra conservatives.

Are racists dumb? Do conservatives tend to be less intelligent than liberals? A provocative new study from Brock University in Ontario suggests the answer to both questions may be a qualified yes. The study, published in Psychological Science, showed that people who score low on I.Q. tests in childhood are more likely to develop prejudiced beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood.

I.Q., a score determined by standardized tests, but whether the tests truly reveal intelligence remains a topic of hot debate among psychologists. Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology at the university and the study's lead author, said the finding represented evidence of a vicious cycle: People of low intelligence gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice, he told
LiveScience.

Why might less intelligent people be drawn to conservative ideologies? Because such ideologies feature "structure and order" that make it easier to comprehend a complicated world, Dodson said. "Unfortunately, many of these features can also contribute to prejudice," he added.

Dr. Brian Nosek, a University of Virginia psychologist, echoed those sentiments. "Reality is complicated and messy. Ideologies get rid of the messiness and impose a simpler solution. So, it may not be surprising that people with less cognitive capacity will be attracted to simplifying ideologies."
I dont believe that IQ can be measured but this does not surprise me at all. This is just another confirmation of common belief. Very few extreme rights are intelligent.

most blacks and latinos are liberal- and lack an education and have low IQ. What world do you live in?
I live in a world that laughs at such claims as more white guy insecurity when they try to pretend education = intelligence.

The Black-White Test Score Gap

AFRICAN AMERICANS currently score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and mathematics tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. This gap appears before children enter kindergarten (figure 1-1), and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests.
Key word is "claim". Claims dont really mean anything unless proven.

The DSM-II listed homosexuality as an abnormal behavior under section "302. Sexual Deviations." It was the first deviation listed.

After much political pressure, a committee of the APA met behind closed doors in 1973 and voted to remove homosexuality as a mental disorder from the DSM-II. Opponents of this effort were given 15 minutes to protest this change, according to Dr. Jeffrey Satinover, in Homosexuality and the Politics of Truth. Satinover writes that after this vote was taken, the decision was to be voted on by the entire APA membership. The National Gay Task Force purchased the APA's mailing list and sent out a letter to the APA members urging them to vote to remove homosexuality as a disorder. No APA member was informed that the mailing had been funded by this homosexual activist group.

According to Satinover, "How much the 1973 APA decision was motivated by politics is only becoming clear even now. While attending a conference in England in 1994, I met a man who told me an account that he had told no one else. He had been in the gay life for years but had left the lifestyle. He recounted how after the 1973 APA decision, he and his lover, along with a certain very highly placed officer of the APA Board of Trustees and his lover, all sat around the officer's apartment celebrating their victory. For among the gay activists placed high in the APA who maneuvered to ensure a victory was this man-suborning from the top what was presented to both the membership and the public as a disinterested search for truth."

Homosexuality and Psychiatry -WARNING Homosexuality is VERY ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR

wrong thread...

What conservatives really lack are basic critical thinking skills. This deficit causes them to see political Issues in black and white terms with emotional rationality.

For instance, when a liberal discusses the issue of the massive income inequality, the conservative's knee jerk reaction is "you are a jealous parasite who hates the rich and wants them destroyed!" The reaction is overly emotional and lacks any nuance of understanding of the actual issue. The liberal doesn't actually hate the rich and insist everyone be paid the same, he or she is simply stating it is wrong for the income gap to be so egregiously wide.

Are they liberal though?

Or are they merely people who don't understand much other than "this party is more likely to help my cause than the other party"? That isn't being liberal. That's voting for the more left wing party simply because it's in their best interests.

Poor people with a low IQ might not care too much about politics at all, they're more reactionary, which is more conservative.

--When black or mixed-race children are raised in white rather than black homes, their preadolescent test scores rise dramatically.

7% of white people are in poverty. 25% of black people are in poverty.

Chances are mixed race kids in white homes are less likely to be in poverty than mixed race kids in black homes.

"Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism"

ROFLMNAO!

This study clearly a creation of the "SCIENCE!" which needs you to be hysterical over the one consistency in the Earth's Climate, OKA: CHANGE!

THIS... from the people that brought you: "EVERYONE DESERVES TO OWN THEIR OWN HOME!"

THIS... FROM THE CULT THAT ADVISES YOU THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO MURDER YOUR OWN CHILD IN YOUR WOMB!

THIS... FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NEED YOU TO BELIEVE, THAT A MAN IS ENTITLED TO MARRY ANOTHER MAN OR ANYTHING ELSE AND IS ENTITLED TO USE THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT TO FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT IT!

As opposed to those who think it's okay to kill someone outside of the womb (execution) or when they happen to be sitting on top of something you want (Iraq War). Or the people who think it's right to not allow a woman to have an abortion, but then when the baby is born, make life as hard for them as possible and increase the chances they're going to be low paid workers in the future (so the rich can make more profits) and more likely to be a criminal (so you can feel good about yourself locking people up for being bad).

As opposed to this who think that if someone else can be happy that this infringes on your rights, but then totally ignoring the concept of rights and equality in the first place. "Oh, my First Amendment rights are being violated because someone is getting married and I don't like this, we should keep infringing their rights because I don't understand what rights mean".

As opposed to those who think that people should have healthcare and a roof over their head only if they are rich, if they're hard working but in a poorly paid job, tough luck.

Are they liberal though?

Or are they merely people who don't understand much other than "this party is more likely to help my cause than the other party"? That isn't being liberal. That's voting for the more left wing party simply because it's in their best interests.

Poor people with a low IQ might not care too much about politics at all, they're more reactionary, which is more conservative.

Very good response.....Especially regarding the inane contributions of several right wingers on this thread who simplistically state that since minorities who drop out of school and probably score low on IQ measures AND vote democrat.......renders the study invalid.....

Look, to be honest I really don't think much of research using the conventional IQ measure to explain very much.

An example however, of what I find inexplicable, is the rejection of evolution among almost half the conservative population, which certainly places them within the lower tail of the intelligence distribution.

But really, what kind of idiot do you take me for? When you read the study, it uses words like "conservatives" and "conservative" not "ultra-conservatives."

Actually I DO take you for a kind of idiot......All you've proven is that the study states that conservatives may be DUMB......so, postulate....what does that make an ULTRA conservative?
Conservatives are not unintelligent. This liberal fake IQ thing has been going around for a long time.

The fact that you believe it makes one think you lack the cognitive skills to react with intellect rather than partisan emotion.

LiveScience.

As is often the case, 'those who cannot write well cannot think well, and will have others do their thinking for them.'

If stupid, someone's thinking for you.

Not this stupid shit again..... and the beauty is, as leftwing utopias worldwide collapse, we're told how smart the leftwingers are...

:lol:

Everything these idiots touch goes to shit.

But really, what kind of idiot do you take me for? When you read the study, it uses words like "conservatives" and "conservative" not "ultra-conservatives."

Actually I DO take you for a kind of idiot......All you've proven is that the study states that conservatives may be DUMB......so, postulate....what does that make an ULTRA conservative?
Conservatives are not unintelligent. This liberal fake IQ thing has been going around for a long time.

The fact that you believe it makes one think you lack the cognitive skills to react with intellect rather than partisan emotion.

Exactly... the fact that they constantly need to tell us how smart they are says it all... smart people don't need to wrestle others to the ground and force them to acknowledge that they are smart.

Yeah because hating conservatives is really smart. Libs define agreement with them as intelligent, open minded and tolerant. My dogs are smarter.

Forum List

Back