Study About A.I. Predicting Political Persuasion Based Upon Facial Appearance - Conservatives Happier And Females More Attractive

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
The study's authors took a bunch of pictures of Liberals and Conservatives (based upon declared candidacy while running for office) and used AI to analyze them.

Main conclusions are:
"Most clearly we see that both male and female right-wing composites appeared happier than their left-wing counterparts. The male composites were not obviously differentiated based on masculinity. The right-wing faces, particularly for females, might be perceived as more attractive."

Here is the study...

72303701-12211523-For_men_top_and_women_bottom_the_team_had_their_neural_net_creat-a-2_1687208666513.jpg

Authors are from Departments of Political Science and Psychology at Danish and Swedish Universities.

Do we Republicans and Democrats look different? Do we have distinguishing features? It's interesting.

PS:
GettyImages-505317574.jpg

Leftists do tend to be ugly people inside and out.

Being good looking definitely gives one an advantage in all walks of everyday life. For example, I've noticed that I receive better customer service than less attractive friends simply because of my looks.

Is it fair? Nope. Life isn't fair.

I've often wondered if being treated worse than good looking people somehow drives the ugly people towards a leftist ideology.

Last edited:
Leftists do tend to be ugly people inside and out.

Being good looking definitely gives one an advantage in all walks of everyday life. For example, I've noticed that I receive better customer service than less attractive friends simply because of my looks.

Is it fair? Nope. Life isn't fair.

I've often wondered if being treated worse than good looking people somehow drives the ugly people towards a leftist ideology.
Yep, give it a few months, liberals will want equity in the looks department.

W**ierd, cuz leftists experience a greater number of mental disorders as well, hmm.
How is it "weird" that mentally defective people embrace destructive, regressive and tyrannical policies and criminal sociopaths for rulers?

That should be expected behavior from people who not only CHOOSE slavery above liberty, ignorance over wisdom, and lies before truth. That is if they EVER accept truth at all. We see the bed wetters deliberately cling to ignorance like an afghan refugee in Kabul on a C-5's last flight out. They resent the ability of other people to discern the difference and choose to be free, knowledgeable and live morally with virtue, ambition, integrity and all the positive attributes of a well developed adult.

Not a sniveling, cowardly, subservient, amoral, bed wetting puke.

Every Hollywood hottie is liberal. You idiots with your confirmation bias trying to tell yourselves you are special is pathetic. You’re internet trolls with fat bellies.

Every Hollywood hottie is liberal. You idiots with your confirmation bias trying to tell yourselves you are special is pathetic. You’re internet trolls with fat bellies.

For every Hollyweird hottie, there's a thousand Antifa-beasts.

iu

And don't you forget it, jack.

Well yeah.

For one thing, Rightwing women are far less likely to identify as men.

Can't argue with the Science!
Algorithms exist and they are deadly accurate.
The study's authors took a bunch of pictures of Liberals and Conservatives (based upon declared candidacy while running for office) and used AI to analyze them.

Main conclusions are:
"Most clearly we see that both male and female right-wing composites appeared happier than their left-wing counterparts. The male composites were not obviously differentiated based on masculinity. The right-wing faces, particularly for females, might be perceived as more attractive."

Here is the study...

72303701-12211523-For_men_top_and_women_bottom_the_team_had_their_neural_net_creat-a-2_1687208666513.jpg

Authors are from Departments of Political Science and Psychology at Danish and Swedish Universities.

Do we Republicans and Democrats look different? Do we have distinguishing features? It's interesting.

PS:
Algorithms exist and they are deadly accurate.

Main conclusions are:

Here is the study...

PS:

Well, like they say - ignorance is bliss.

Main conclusions are:

Here is the study...

PS:

Soyface is real.
Cuckface is real.
Pedoface is real.

This is how we identify leftists in the field.

Main conclusions are:

Here is the study...

PS:
I see. So if a man is wearing glasses, he's right wing. If a woman is wearing glasses, she is left wing.

Even more profoundly it's actually goes back to re-establishing the original science of phrenology.
Yeah, kind of similar to measuring bump's on people's heads, LOL.

I seem to recall long ago that law enforcement was trying to identify those with criminal tendencies based upon unique facial characteristics. Nowadays, they use character profiling.

Even without the AI, I would tend to think that there is something to this, just like how married couples can start to share some facial features due to long-term association and shared behaviors.

And the AI proves that there are some identifiable trends. Not hard to believe.

It's interesting and kind of funny at the same time.

Forum List

Back