Study About A.I. Predicting Political Persuasion Based Upon Facial Appearance - Conservatives Happier And Females More Attractive

Every Hollywood hottie is liberal. You idiots with your confirmation bias trying to tell yourselves you are special is pathetic. You’re internet trolls with fat bellies.
This study analyzed the faces of politicians, so Barbara Streisand was not included.

I'd guess the authors are Liberals, but that doesn't really matter since it's just an analysis of data by a computer.

This study analyzed the faces of politicians, so Barbara Streisand was not included.

I'd guess the authors are Liberals, but that doesn't really matter since it's just an analysis of data by a computer.
Who knew all the poverty stricken red states were replete with hottie hand out recipients?

You do not know what clever is. Get a real source to give us an opinion.
Red states are less educated, poor, unhealthy, generate less GDP, have less people, higher crime rates, more gun deaths, higher obesity rates, and higher infant mortality… but some article says something about attractiveness levels? Fuck off loser. That is hilarious.

Red states are less educated, poor, unhealthy, generate less GDP, have less people, higher crime rates, more gun deaths, higher obesity rates, and higher infant mortality… but some article says something about attractiveness levels? Fuck off loser. That is hilarious.
Red states have large Democratic shitholes where the majority of violence takes place. You know that. FAIL.

Red states have large Democratic shitholes where the majority of violence takes place. You know that. FAIL.
Blue states have LARGER democratic cities and are safe, wealthy, educated. Just like southern cities. The violence, poverty, obesity, ignorance isn’t in southern cities… it’s rural. You know that. Fail.

Blue states have LARGER democratic cities and are safe, wealthy, educated. Just like southern cities. The violence, poverty, obesity, ignorance isn’t in southern cities… it’s rural. You know that. Fail.
Name one.

Safe city.
NYC is one of the safest cities in America… … this one chart shows you the violent crime in Louisiana is highest in rural areas. Cities are safer per capital.

IMG_0133.jpeg

NYC is one of the safest cities in America… … this one chart shows you the violent crime in Louisiana is highest in rural areas. Cities are safer per capital.

View attachment 797909

crimegrade.org​

Checking if the site connection is secure​

crimegrade.org needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.

That is your link. It has been over a minute it will not load. New Orleans is run by Democrats.

A lot of stories like this out lately.

My experience, and I got lots, is that evil people are generally ugly while good people generally beautiful... generally.

Forum List

Back