Study: 62 people own as much wealth as half the world's population

R

rdean

The report says that the number of wealthy people who claim half of the world's wealth has gone down from 80 just a year ago, and from 388 in 2010.
Over that same amount of time, the top 62 saw their fortunes increase by half a trillion dollars, while the bottom 50 percent — 3.6 billion people — lost an estimated $1 trillion.

Republicans say that isn't enough. They want to cut taxes for corporations and billionaire so they have enough money to "create jobs".

And they are so stupid, they honestly believe US corporations pay the most corporate taxes in the world. Where do you find these people? I know, I know, it has to be damp.

The report says that the number of wealthy people who claim half of the world's wealth has gone down from 80 just a year ago, and from 388 in 2010.
Over that same amount of time, the top 62 saw their fortunes increase by half a trillion dollars, while the bottom 50 percent — 3.6 billion people — lost an estimated $1 trillion.

Republicans say that isn't enough. They want to cut taxes for corporations and billionaire so they have enough money to "create jobs".

And they are so stupid, they honestly believe US corporations pay the most corporate taxes in the world. Where do you find these people? I know, I know, it has to be damp.

In life there are winners and losers. Deal with it. :(

Good for them. They are probably Middle Easterners anyway. I read in the article that the poor want "their share!" Their share?? What did they do to earn any of it? People better learn that they have to get off the lazy butts, finish school and learn a skill instead of screwing around, making babies and expecting someone else to pay for them.

"Personal Responsibility" A new idea for the US!

And they are so stupid, they honestly believe US corporations pay the most corporate taxes in the world.

dear, they believe American workers suffer tremendously under the highest corporate tax rates in the world thus driving many corporations and jobs off shore to avoid the high liberal taxes. Too complex for a liberal to understand - right?

And they are so stupid, they honestly believe US corporations pay the most corporate taxes in the world.

dear, they believe American workers suffer tremendously under the highest corporate tax rates in the world thus driving many corporations and jobs off shore to avoid the high liberal taxes. Too complex for a liberal to understand - right?
American workers are suffering because corporations are charged taxes they don't pay?

Gawd you guys are dumb. More stupid than I could ever imagine. No wonder you follow clowns like Rafael Cruz and Donald Trump.

Did they earn it? Show that they did not.
Or inherited it.
Or paid politicians to change laws so they could legally screw over Americans. Like you, obviously.

You've proved nothing.

I have never given any politician so much as one thin dime, a check, or a CC payment. Nothing. All they get from me is a handshake and a sparkling smile.

American workers are suffering because corporations are charged taxes they don't pay?

a liberal will be stupid enough to believe that the more we tax corporations and the less money they have for expansion, the more they will hire workers.

Its too stupid to believe but its 100% perfectly liberal.

Take a screen shot of this. Is this Special Ed disputing with Special Ed?

Take a screen shot of this. Is this Special Ed disputing with Special Ed?

dear, Republicans believe American workers suffer tremendously under the highest corporate tax rates in the world that drive many corporations and jobs off shore to avoid the high liberal tax rates. Too complex for a liberal to understand - right?

Please, your self Flagellation was much better.

Republicans don't care about workers - they care about Big Republican Government. Bush ran up the debt, mis-managed the economy and over-reached militarily. The only difference between Republican debt and Democratic debt is the bullshit words which mask their actions.

Forum List

Back