Study: 27% of Calinfornia youths are gender non conforming WTF is gender non comforing

So you're attacking 27% of our youth for choosing to be free. What ever nazi.

Keep religion and government the fuck out of our life's.

Dear ScienceRocks
You can be free and still learn to conform to
basic rules in order to make classrooms and school policies
work for LARGE GROUPS OF PEOPLE.

For comparison, when you sign up for jury duty, people get treated like "numbers" in order to work with a LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE.

It's not to SUPPRESS people's freedom, it's to get that process DONE in ONE DAY.

Schools need to be able to operate to get a year full of teaching done,
by organizing people in CLASSROOMS and by CLASSES.

So of course, with that many DIFFERENT people, the process is not going to be perfect.

ScienceRocks I worked and directed a school program where we deliberately met with students one-on-one so each person COULD GET the individualized attention they needed. But in the classroom, this is designed for GROUP TEACHING.

If kids and parents want one-on-one individualized programs,
that's why there is homeschooling and special schools that work in SMALL GROUPS.

But at this time, the public schools group students in classes from 20-40 or more. So that's why things get "streamlined" and taught collectively, not individualized.

I'm totally for REDUCING the student:teacher ratio to closer to 10:1
but until then, you are dealing with teachers who face up to 6 classes a day of 20-40 students. It's hard enough to manage as it is.

Reduce the size of schools and classes first, and then maybe there WILL be MORE FREEDOM to interact one on one, instead of herding students around in large groups!

My sixth grade class had 37 students corralled by a single nun. There were no disciplinary problems, and all made the grade.
. No gender identity problems either I bet. We use to say prayer before lunch, and there was absolutely no crisis in that either. The Boy scouts and Girl scouts met at school to sign people up, and to boast of their programs, and there was no crisis in that either. All the bullcrap has come to fruition in the last 40 years.

Dear ScienceRocks

For comparison, when you sign up for jury duty, people get treated like "numbers" in order to work with a LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE.

It's not to SUPPRESS people's freedom, it's to get that process DONE in ONE DAY.

So of course, with that many DIFFERENT people, the process is not going to be perfect.

ScienceRocks I worked and directed a school program where we deliberately met with students one-on-one so each person COULD GET the individualized attention they needed. But in the classroom, this is designed for GROUP TEACHING.

that's why there is homeschooling and special schools that work in SMALL GROUPS.

But at this time, the public schools group students in classes from 20-40 or more. So that's why things get "streamlined" and taught collectively, not individualized.

but until then, you are dealing with teachers who face up to 6 classes a day of 20-40 students. It's hard enough to manage as it is.

Reduce the size of schools and classes first, and then maybe there WILL be MORE FREEDOM to interact one on one, instead of herding students around in large groups!

My sixth grade class had 37 students corralled by a single nun. There were no disciplinary problems, and all made the grade.
. No gender identity problems either I bet. We use to say prayer before lunch, and there was absolutely no crisis in that either. The Boy scouts and Girl scouts met at school to sign people up, and to boast of their programs, and there was no crisis in that either. All the bullcrap has come to fruition in the last 40 years.

Nah. We walked to lunch in double lines, girls in one, boys in the other.

Btw ScienceRocks
To be fair, pushing LGBT beliefs and policies on people who believe differently IS a form of religious imposition. And when govt is abused to enforce and endorse certain faith based beliefs over others, that is wrongful whether it's Christian beliefs pushed on the public or it's LGBT beliefs.

All I ask is BE CONSISTENT.

I'm glad you oppose pushing religious and govt authority into people's personal lives. The same goes for both Right and Left so neither side pushes their political beliefs on people who believe otherwise. Let's stop the bullying and coercion by anyone abusing party, media, govt or other collective institution or authority to violate the equal civil rights of individuals with rights to defend and exercise their own beliefs!

Dear ScienceRocks

. Bet it was hard to keep those two lines (if side by side) in order. LOL.

Dear ScienceRocks

. Bet it was hard to keep those two lines (if side by side) in order. LOL.

I see you never went to a Catholic school taught by nuns in black habits when corporal punishment was the norm. It was like a school filled with Darth Vaders. They had rubber-tipped map pointers as lightsabers, and they used them with merry abandon.

The lines held. :laugh:

Forum List

Back