Students try to shut down College Republicans meeting

Welcome to government by mob.

Nice to see people not just running away though, and kudos for them not responding in kind.

Shame on the Student Government though, for chickening out on Sanctions.

We've all seen hecklers hauled out of town halls or campaign rallies and I've always wished the speaker would have the courage to invite the protesters to pick one to speak on their behalf and give them a microphone.

For the most part, I also disagree with not allowing speakers to speak.

OTOH, I believe the RW, kkk, fascist, alt right, anti-constitution thugs we're seeing right now are dangerous. I believe that anything we can do to stop them from spreading their poison is a good thing. The US beat these human garbage in WWII Europe and we must beat them here.

The so called protestors were calling republicans nazis by virtue of being republican.. Is that what your also saying here? this is the missinformation fed to kids in schools these days.

The self defined conservatives who vote Republican call every Republican who fails to follow the lead lemming a RINO. This is fake news and misinformation, putting those who think under the bus isn't fascism, but its close.

Last edited:

Nice to see people not just running away though, and kudos for them not responding in kind.

We've all seen hecklers hauled out of town halls or campaign rallies and I've always wished the speaker would have the courage to invite the protesters to pick one to speak on their behalf and give them a microphone.

OTOH, I believe the RW, kkk, fascist, alt right, anti-constitution thugs we're seeing right now are dangerous. I believe that anything we can do to stop them from spreading their poison is a good thing. The US beat these human garbage in WWII Europe and we must beat them here.

The so called protestors were calling republicans nazis by virtue of being republican.. Is that what your also saying here? this is the missinformation fed to kids in schools these days.

The self defined conservatives who vote Republican call every Republican who fails to follow the lead lemming a RINO. This is fake news and misinformation!

And the far left will out anyone if they do not tow the far left religious dogma, why do you think Harvey was finally exposed after 30+ years?

And the far left still will not condemn him, they do it as quietly as possible and the far left media will not even cover this as needs to be. The far left hates all women and this proves it by the this far left terrorist!

This has nothing to do with Trump, stop trying to get your Strawmen in here.

Quite the contrary. The pussification of the conservative male has everything to do with Trump. You've been trained to whimper on command by the same powers that put Trump in office. They want you hysterical enough to embrace authoritarianism as a "cure" for what frightens you.

Do you support suppressing meetings of groups of people you disagree with?

Obviously not, as I'm a liberal. That's how we differ.

3 dumb college students yelled at people, and properly got arrested for it, and all the liberals say "good". In response, you're having a weepy meltdown about how oppressed you are. How do you think that looks to normal people?

Loud college students have _zero_ power in this country. They're not a threat to anyone. Shrieking about them is a "but both sides do it!" big lie that your side uses to justify authoritarianism. Our side isn't threatening to shut down media, or rounding up people for not having the right papers. That's all you. All of the authoritarianism is on your side.
The pussification of the conservative male?.....is that anything like the pussification of the liberal male?....just asking....

The self defined conservatives who vote Republican call every Republican who fails to follow the lead lemming a RINO. This is fake news and misinformation!

And the far left will out anyone if they do not tow the far left religious dogma, why do you think Harvey was finally exposed after 30+ years?

And the far left still will not condemn him, they do it as quietly as possible and the far left media will not even cover this as needs to be. The far left hates all women and this proves it by the this far left terrorist!

The kosh doth protest too much, Methinks. Someone please provide the kosh a tissue.

Quite the contrary. The pussification of the conservative male has everything to do with Trump. You've been trained to whimper on command by the same powers that put Trump in office. They want you hysterical enough to embrace authoritarianism as a "cure" for what frightens you.

3 dumb college students yelled at people, and properly got arrested for it, and all the liberals say "good". In response, you're having a weepy meltdown about how oppressed you are. How do you think that looks to normal people?

Loud college students have _zero_ power in this country. They're not a threat to anyone. Shrieking about them is a "but both sides do it!" big lie that your side uses to justify authoritarianism. Our side isn't threatening to shut down media, or rounding up people for not having the right papers. That's all you. All of the authoritarianism is on your side.
The pussification of the conservative male?.....is that anything like the pussification of the liberal male?....just asking....

Metaphorically yes, at least in the vast dark void between the ears of a dimwitted conservative. Ask kosh, his wit is as dim as they come.

The kosh doth protest too much, Methinks. Someone please provide the kosh a tissue.

See how the far left will support a rapist at all costs as long as they follow the far left religion?

See how the far left will support a rapist at all costs as long as they follow the far left religion?
Same thing they do about the thieving, murderous Clinton Crime Cartel.

Metaphorically yes, at least in the vast dark void between the ears of a dimwitted conservative. Ask kosh, his wit is as dim as they come.
kosh is a programed bot.....

Hilarious. The Trumpflakes are wetting themselves over some dumb college kids yelling things. But then, they've been ordered to run cover for their party's open Stalinism with their "but both sides do it, so our tyranny is justified!" big lie. It's like when the Nazis spread stories of violent Jews to justify a violent end to democracy.

Trump threatens to shut down media he doesn't like, and all the Trumpflakes all support him. All Trumpflakes, like their DearLeader, are openly Stalinist. If the Trumpflakes disagree, they can demonstrate how they're not Stalinists by condemning Trump for his threats to shut down media.
Dear lord are you that brain dead that you can't realize that it is the protesters that are "stalinesque". Seek to silence anything you disagree with "by any means necessary".

Says the worse than far left drone basement dweller that loves their personal vendettas after being mocked!

Says the worse than far left drone basement dweller that loves their personal vendettas after being mocked!

Did he mean Butt, as in Ass?

Loud college students have _zero_ power in this country. They're not a threat to anyone. Shrieking about them is a "but both sides do it!" big lie that your side uses to justify authoritarianism. our side isn't threatening to shut down media, or rounding up people for not having the right papers. That's all you. All of the authoritarianism is on your side.

Obviously mamooth posted on the wrong thread, thoughtful and thought provoking substantive rebuttals will be ignored by the self defined conservative echo chamber.

However, thanks to her for bringing a bit of sanity to an hysterical thread, whose sole source is a right wing propaganda internet tabloid.
how you figure? are you saying that altercation didn't happen? it was made up?

the author of the OP has zero credibility, and the source is a partisan right wing tabloid. DeMint is the clue; thus more sources need to be presented before I believe a word posted by 2020W.
Then why was there cops and the three were arrested?

See how the far left claims to be against fascism, by using fascism in order to make their point!

Voting far left is never the answer.

You moron, shouting down others was used by the Tea Party during the summer of protests against the PPACA (Obamacare); you claim that shouting down the free speech of others = fascism, then you must define the TP (and the Freedom Caucus in the H.or Rep.) as fascist.
Who fking cares

Stop picking on Harvey. He's had a week of rehabilitation and psych work ups. He's a new man now. Born again. I bet he'll even say he's sorry next.

see?....this little machine says that each time....a basement in S.Cal?.....he is an adorable repetitious little fella though...

So the College Republicans are Nazis now?

So you first say let them speak, but then say do anything to stop them....

What a muddled idiot you are.

You confused the eggheads with the brown shirts, actually you weren't confused, you do so intentionally.
Or not

see?....this little machine says that each time....a basement in S.Cal?.....he is an adorable repetitious little fella though...

This board is in S. Cal? And yes there are basements in S. cal. Sill worse than far left drone still operating on personal vendettas..

Basements: The underground trend in adding space to homes

See how a personal vendetta works?

Stop picking on Harvey. He's had a week of rehabilitation and psych work ups. He's a new man now. Born again. I bet he'll even say he's sorry next.

Maybe, the far left will forgive him and he will once again be allowed to be around women and continue is abuse all with the blessing of the far left!

Forum List

Back