Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

Your remarks here simply are not based in, logic, considering how if you are a Caucasoid like me then we in fact did originate from subhuman Neanderthals. Yes. Our deranged ancestors were ejaculating deep into the, Fallopian tubes, of Neanderthals yet you dare to call negros foul names.

Fact: NO White refers to being Caucasoid. We WHITES refer to ourselves as being WHITE, we WHITES use NO other term. ONLY a knuckledragging Racist Black Troll like YOU would use Caucasoid to refer to Whites.

my undergraduate degree is in Biology. I also did lots of elective stuff in
sociology as a kid. I never saw the word "Caucasoid" in print other than
on this messageboard. HOWEVER ---it could be used to describe they
somewhat typical physical features of the people of the "race" classically
called "Caucasian". Classically that includes fair skin, hair of a round or
oval diameter, and some skull features.

We can agree on this and also I have never even on this messageboard used Caucasian and/or Caucasoid, I just use White, it would be like a Black not saying they're Black but insisting on the use of Negroid.

neither "white" or "black" is a useful term in any reasonable discussion.
They describe nothing but wavelengths of light-----to wit COLOR.
The terms NEGROID and CAUCASOID have some minor value in discussion
of skin color, hair characteristics, and some features of the shape of the
skull. Most importantly, in discussion of the genus/species HOMO-SAPIEN,
is the fact that there are no differences in the anatomy or physiology of the brain
that can be found in the groups classically called "races"

The Blame Whitey crowd do use White and Black though, specifically they use White for propaganda purposes to push this Blame Whitey Agenda.

Yes, ^^^ that is true, but even a broken clock is right twice per day

[
The Hereditary Ruling Class's Race Treason

AfrAms think the way their Limousine Liberal handlers tell them to think, whine on cue as much as the Preppy Progressives would if Daddy's Money were taken away from them, and got their childishly self-indulgent drug culture's initial financing from the degenerate Whites' trust funds, same with any music that is chanted solely to annoy the other White people.

The wild and stupid simian race would become docile if real Americans ever woke up and pulled the sponsoring upper class down.

Your remarks here simply are not based in, logic, considering how if you are a Caucasoid like me then we in fact did originate from subhuman Neanderthals. Yes. Our deranged ancestors were ejaculating deep into the, Fallopian tubes, of Neanderthals yet you dare to call negros foul names.
No actually no one originated from subhuman Neanderthals. They became extinct. We originated from Cro-Magnon man, homo erectus. Negroids are a subset of homo erectus known as homo erectus Africanus. So, you are totally wrong.

Fact: NO White refers to being Caucasoid. We WHITES refer to ourselves as being WHITE, we WHITES use NO other term. ONLY a knuckledragging Racist Black Troll like YOU would use Caucasoid to refer to Whites.

You idiot, we Whites created the term "Caucasoid" so I have made you even more forlorn plus now you appear even more idiotic than already here by now trying to correlate that term to knuckledragging Black trolls.

Now, shut up you trifling racist and go toil in the fact that our White ancestors sold our White brethen into slavery just like African Tribes sold negros into slavery.
Rosie of course gets her silly versions of 'history' from hardcore racist Chasidics. If anyone is interested they can find a book titled Jerusalem In The Time Of Jesus by Joachim Jeremias, a socio-economic study of Jewish culture and society circa 100B.C.-70 A.D.; Jewish 'racial purity' laws and slavery take up a third of the book, they're so obsessive and detailed. That was the major focus of Jewish 'leadership' and religion after the return of the exiles under Cyrus, not the Torah.

Rosie is a racist and very bigoted, she has a history at this forum of vomiting her racism and bigotry against Whites and Christians, Rosie is of the type who will blame White Christians for LITERALLY every bad thing that has EVER happened, no wonder the Anti-White Black Supremacists LOVE Rosie and agree with her vomit, Rosie is the typical Anti-White Anti-Christian hating Joo and yes the Chasidics are Joowish Supremacists who are INTENSELY racist and bigoted and I see NO reason why White Christians at this forum have to read Rosie's vomit and not hit back by trashing her and her fellow Jesus Christ is The ONLY Messiah DENIERS, many are getting tired of these loud mouthed bigoted Joos vomiting their Anti-Christian vomit all over the place and then when confronted they start WHINING "Anti-Semitism" "Anti-Semite", my response to that is: FUCK OFF ALREADY. Notice also that Rosie INSISTS that ONLY Christians and Mooselimbs were a part of Slavery, notice she fails to mention that Joo's made money from Slavery also, but of course they think their shit smells of lavender :rolleyes-41: Rosie shits her panties when confronted with Nationalism ONLY if it's White Christian she has ZERO problem with that Joowish Nationalism, typical hypocrite.

Rosie often rants about when she was a child and they moved into that neighbourhood and her White Christian neighbours didn't want them, well going by how Rosie vomits her bigoted crap about Christians at THIS forum is it any wonder they didn't want her ilk near them?

dirty mouth Lucy----never met a chassid. Regarding her rant, I present a
challenge. My comment on slavery was "every human society in history
has engaged in slavery" and yet shit mouth lucy ASSERTS that I claimed that
jews did not. She is not only a shit mouth, she is also a liar like ALL of her
shit mouth ilk, regardless of "race". My undergraduate degree is in biology----
race is a useless term in the study of the biology of human beans

You are in zero position to refer to anyone being dirty mouth considering your display of tourette's in your above comments.

Why do you use terms that you do not know? Doing so is intellectually
dishonest. You know NOTHING about the condition described by the student
of CHARCOT-----to wit, GILLES DE LA TOURETTE. As to my vocabulary in
the above post, I RESPONDED to your post using language that is familiar to
person of your ILK.

Are you an expert in tourette's?

no ------but I have made the diagnosis several times. Treatment
is very difficult

[
The Hereditary Ruling Class's Race Treason

AfrAms think the way their Limousine Liberal handlers tell them to think, whine on cue as much as the Preppy Progressives would if Daddy's Money were taken away from them, and got their childishly self-indulgent drug culture's initial financing from the degenerate Whites' trust funds, same with any music that is chanted solely to annoy the other White people.

The wild and stupid simian race would become docile if real Americans ever woke up and pulled the sponsoring upper class down.

No actually no one originated from subhuman Neanderthals. They became extinct. We originated from Cro-Magnon man, homo erectus. Negroids are a subset of homo erectus known as homo erectus Africanus. So, you are totally wrong.

for the record------BIOLOGY is very big on NOMENCLATURE-----be it anatomy
or physiology. It all started with simple observation and description

You idiot, we Whites created the term "Caucasoid" so I have made you even more forlorn plus now you appear even more idiotic than already here by now trying to correlate that term to knuckledragging Black trolls.

Now, shut up you trifling racist and go toil in the fact that our White ancestors sold our White brethen into slavery just like African Tribes sold negros into slavery.
The abolitionist movement and the anti-slavery movements were all founded and supported by white Christians, Rosie; Muslims never started any such movements, neither did pagans, neither did Jews, nor did atheists. A few blacks joined later, mostly Baptists.

pic lies again-------he seems to understand anti-slavery movements as taught
ONLY in sunday school

Rosie of course gets her silly versions of 'history' from hardcore racist Chasidics. If anyone is interested they can find a book titled Jerusalem In The Time Of Jesus by Joachim Jeremias, a socio-economic study of Jewish culture and society circa 100B.C.-70 A.D.; Jewish 'racial purity' laws and slavery take up a third of the book, they're so obsessive and detailed. That was the major focus of Jewish 'leadership' and religion after the return of the exiles under Cyrus, not the Torah.

Rosie is a racist and very bigoted, she has a history at this forum of vomiting her racism and bigotry against Whites and Christians, Rosie is of the type who will blame White Christians for LITERALLY every bad thing that has EVER happened, no wonder the Anti-White Black Supremacists LOVE Rosie and agree with her vomit, Rosie is the typical Anti-White Anti-Christian hating Joo and yes the Chasidics are Joowish Supremacists who are INTENSELY racist and bigoted and I see NO reason why White Christians at this forum have to read Rosie's vomit and not hit back by trashing her and her fellow Jesus Christ is The ONLY Messiah DENIERS, many are getting tired of these loud mouthed bigoted Joos vomiting their Anti-Christian vomit all over the place and then when confronted they start WHINING "Anti-Semitism" "Anti-Semite", my response to that is: FUCK OFF ALREADY. Notice also that Rosie INSISTS that ONLY Christians and Mooselimbs were a part of Slavery, notice she fails to mention that Joo's made money from Slavery also, but of course they think their shit smells of lavender :rolleyes-41: Rosie shits her panties when confronted with Nationalism ONLY if it's White Christian she has ZERO problem with that Joowish Nationalism, typical hypocrite.

Rosie often rants about when she was a child and they moved into that neighbourhood and her White Christian neighbours didn't want them, well going by how Rosie vomits her bigoted crap about Christians at THIS forum is it any wonder they didn't want her ilk near them?

Rosie if you are going to say "every human society in history has engaged in slavery" then as you specifically mentioned Christians and Muslims you should have named Jewish as well. It seems that it's easy to name Christians and Muslims but there is some problem mentioning Jews doing the SAME thing that Christians and Muslims are being accused of.

Well, the game is to try and confuse idiots into believing in 'moral relativity' when in fact Jewish and Muslim massacres of Christians far exceeds anything ever done by 'Christianity' in scale and numbers. Rosie is also mad cuz Da Evul Spaniards didn't let Muslims and their Jewish allies take all the loot they plundered with the them when they were finally driven out of Spain; see, it was 'unfair n stuff', and how dare those Evul Xians dictate such terms to Jews who enthusiastically supported the vilest ideology in human history?

And yes, it's immediately obvious Rosie's 'problems' with the Evul Goyim are personal, not religious or cultural.

You are in zero position to refer to anyone being dirty mouth considering your display of tourette's in your above comments.

person of your ILK.

I should point out in general I have no problem with Rosie and I can agree with her about many things BUT when she goes on these Anti-Christian tirades I do feel that as a Christian I have to hit back and often yes using the most extreme terms.

Really? why? I include my EXPERIENCE in my answers regarding social
issues. Regarding the syndrome of GILLES DE LA TOURETTE------I will be
glad to answer your questions based on clinical experience. I do not engage in
"anti-Christian" tirades. In fact, I have found the American Christian concept
of Jesus to be amusing since my childhood days. My early introduction to that
subject was when I was a guest in Sunday school and colored a picture of Jesus
holding a lamb. I used the brown crayon and was told that the little lamb was white.

"Christian concept of Jesus"

You are a Jew, you REJECT Jesus Christ as The ONLY Messiah, your concept therefore of Jesus is what exactly? He was a common criminal? He was nothing special? He never existed? What exactly?

Lambs in general are white, why would anyone choose a brown crayon? Perhaps subconsciously it was already there to reject white and whiteness? The situation is and despite what Cultural Marxists INSIST, the situation is this I am White, I am proud to be White, I support my fellow Whites, my obligation is to my fellow Whites and to NOBODY else and this is not racist, it's not racist to support your OWN, it's NORMAL, it's how it's been for many Centuries, it's how we have survived and continued forward by supporting our Community, by having a Community spirit.

Blacks can say the above about Blacks, Indians about Indians, Muslims about Muslims, Jews about Jews and NONE of them are smeared and called racist also NONE of them are subjected to the Anti- that Whites are where Blacks are ENCOURAGED to turn on Blacks, Indians ENCOURAGED to turn on Indians, Muslims ENCOURAGED to turn on Muslims, Jews ENCOURAGED to turn on Jews....ONLY Whites are subjected to this Agenda of Whites being ENCOURAGED to turn on other Whites and a majority of Whites are now returning fire on this the time is ending when the MINORITY who have the louder mouths are going to get away with the crap they are pushing.

So you keep mentioning that Black and White should not be concentrated on in this type of discussion. It's the Cultural Marxists who invented this Identity Politics that the Leftist SJWs are pushing and so as it's all now about Identity Politics and Skin Colour being the Identity then yes of course my Identity under that scenario is White, you see they ONLY want Non-White's mentioning this, they ENCOURAGE them to SCREAM every five minutes about how Black or Brown they are and how IMPORTANT that is to their central being, so okay now White's are doing it back to them and they obviously DON'T like this happening it makes them uncomfortable and VERY nervous, which is good that's what we want, we want them being uncomfortable and VERY nervous.

ONLY in sunday school

Rosie if you are going to say "every human society in history has engaged in slavery" then as you specifically mentioned Christians and Muslims you should have named Jewish as well. It seems that it's easy to name Christians and Muslims but there is some problem mentioning Jews doing the SAME thing that Christians and Muslims are being accused of.

Well, the game is to try and confuse idiots into believing in 'moral relativity' when in fact Jewish and Muslim massacres of Christians far exceeds anything ever done by 'Christianity' in scale and numbers. Rosie is also mad cuz Da Evul Spaniards didn't let Muslims and their Jewish allies take all the loot they plundered with the them when they were finally driven out of Spain; see, it was 'unfair n stuff', and how dare those Evul Xians dictate such terms to Jews who enthusiastically supported the vilest ideology in human history?

And yes, it's immediately obvious Rosie's 'problems' with the Evul Goyim are personal, not religious or cultural.

that inebriated sunday school lady again.

person of your ILK.

I should point out in general I have no problem with Rosie and I can agree with her about many things BUT when she goes on these Anti-Christian tirades I do feel that as a Christian I have to hit back and often yes using the most extreme terms.

holding a lamb. I used the brown crayon and was told that the little lamb was white.

You are a Jew, you REJECT Jesus Christ as The ONLY Messiah, your concept therefore of Jesus is what exactly? He was a common criminal? He was nothing special? He never existed? What exactly?

Lambs in general are white, why would anyone choose a brown crayon? Perhaps subconsciously it was already there to reject white and whiteness? The situation is and despite what Cultural Marxists INSIST, the situation is this I am White, I am proud to be White, I support my fellow Whites, my obligation is to my fellow Whites and to NOBODY else and this is not racist, it's not racist to support your OWN, it's NORMAL, it's how it's been for many Centuries, it's how we have survived and continued forward by supporting our Community, by having a Community spirit.

Blacks can say the above about Blacks, Indians about Indians, Muslims about Muslims, Jews about Jews and NONE of them are smeared and called racist also NONE of them are subjected to the Anti- that Whites are where Blacks are ENCOURAGED to turn on Blacks, Indians ENCOURAGED to turn on Indians, Muslims ENCOURAGED to turn on Muslims, Jews ENCOURAGED to turn on Jews....ONLY Whites are subjected to this Agenda of Whites being ENCOURAGED to turn on other Whites and a majority of Whites are now returning fire on this the time is ending when the MINORITY who have the louder mouths are going to get away with the crap they are pushing.

So you keep mentioning that Black and White should not be concentrated on in this type of discussion. It's the Cultural Marxists who invented this Identity Politics that the Leftist SJWs are pushing and so as it's all now about Identity Politics and Skin Colour being the Identity then yes of course my Identity under that scenario is White, you see they ONLY want Non-White's mentioning this, they ENCOURAGE them to SCREAM every five minutes about how Black or Brown they are and how IMPORTANT that is to their central being, so okay now White's are doing it back to them and they obviously DON'T like this happening it makes them uncomfortable and VERY nervous, which is good that's what we want, we want them being uncomfortable and VERY nervous.

the white crayon always manages to get little flecks of everything else on it-----
and the little flecks come up as dirty looking. I avoid the white crayon for
artistic reasons. Black did not seem like the "nice" choice------so I went for
brown. I gave Jesus brown hair too-----despite the fact that he is supposed
to be a blond. I just did not know. My concept of Jesus is drawn from
the "NEW TESTAMENT"--------he was, obviously a follower of Hillel.
Hillel died in Jerusalem at about the time that Jesus is said to have been
born. Jesus was, obviously, a Pharisee ( his choice of 'party' at that time)
He opposed Roman rule and the Roman shill king and temple high priest. ----
that made him a criminal in the view of Rome. Christians I knew as a child
absolutely believed that MARY cooked up bacon and eggs for breakfast.
I considered that belief to be funny

ONLY in sunday school

Jews and Muslims are cousins and they have always been very happy to support each other across many Centuries against their common enemy Christians, we see this today as well with all these Jewish Groups supporting their Muslim cousins against Evil Trump and Evil Whitey, the Muslims know the Jews have their backs against a common enemy which is now not only Christians but also historically White nations. When you have some saying why are Jews Pro-Open Borders for their Host Nation (insert ANY Western nation) when the Muslims hate Jews, it's wrong the Muslims per se do not hate Jews which is why they work so very well with them in pushing Open Ended Mass Immigration for Western nations, also I add WHY has Islamic State NEVER attacked Israel? Why are they just murdering Muslims and Christians, I mean IF Radical Muslims hated Jews so much you would think the most obvious target for this would be Israel.

The Jews HATE the Goyim, we know this, they do think we are stupid, they think we think they LIKE us, they also think they can in the most vile terms trash Jesus Christ The Messiah and that the Dumb Goyim are still supposed to sit there and not hit back, well the hitting back has started and it's not stopping so they should get used to it. As they show ZERO respect to Jesus Christ The Messiah, then they should expect ZERO respect back. I myself have no issues with these Jews on a personal level but if any of them start this trashing Jesus Christ and trashing Christians thing then I return fire and tell them to fuck off already they are nothing special. Also I'll add I think that perhaps the reason why so many Blacks have a problem with Jews is because many of those Blacks are also Christian.

person of your ILK.

is very difficult

In football can't remember who it was, but a team had a Goalkeeper who had tourette's and he wasn't allowed to be interviewed for live TV because they didn't know if he was going to drop F Bombs all over the place.

Jews and Muslims are cousins and they have always been very happy to support each other across many Centuries against their common enemy Christians, we see this today as well with all these Jewish Groups supporting their Muslim cousins against Evil Trump and Evil Whitey, the Muslims know the Jews have their backs against a common enemy which is now not only Christians but also historically White nations. When you have some saying why are Jews Pro-Open Borders for their Host Nation (insert ANY Western nation) when the Muslims hate Jews, it's wrong the Muslims per se do not hate Jews which is why they work so very well with them in pushing Open Ended Mass Immigration for Western nations, also I add WHY has Islamic State NEVER attacked Israel? Why are they just murdering Muslims and Christians, I mean IF Radical Muslims hated Jews so much you would think the most obvious target for this would be Israel.

The Jews HATE the Goyim, we know this, they do think we are stupid, they think we think they LIKE us, they also think they can in the most vile terms trash Jesus Christ The Messiah and that the Dumb Goyim are still supposed to sit there and not hit back, well the hitting back has started and it's not stopping so they should get used to it. As they show ZERO respect to Jesus Christ The Messiah, then they should expect ZERO respect back. I myself have no issues with these Jews on a personal level but if any of them start this trashing Jesus Christ and trashing Christians thing then I return fire and tell them to fuck off already they are nothing special. Also I'll add I think that perhaps the reason why so many Blacks have a problem with Jews is because many of those Blacks are also Christian.

I got really NOVEL news for loose lip lucy---------Jews refer to muslims as
GOYIM. and have since muhummad invented them -------out of what was
back then "arabs" aka ishmaelites. The term 'Ishmaelite'
is old--------and refers to people with no permanent homes (ie nomads)
who are illiterate and tend to be criminal (dangerous on the high road)
There was no time in history that jews ALLIED with ishmaelites any more
than the EPISCOPLIAN church ALLIED with gypsies. The word "goy"
means "nation" ----in common parlance ---when used by Hebrew Aramaic,
Ladino, Yiddish, and French jews-----it means "other nations" -----ie----
non-jews. I have never hear a jew "trash" Jesus. I have heard jews
trash European Christians because I was born after world war II.

person of your ILK.

is very difficult

In football can't remember who it was, but a team had a Goalkeeper who had tourette's and he wasn't allowed to be interviewed for live TV because they didn't know if he was going to drop F Bombs all over the place.

ok-----that's the limit of your clinical experience. An interview of a person
who has any of the forms of Tourette;'s would be a problem. Of course an
interview of a person with a serious stutter would be a problem too.

person of your ILK.

is very difficult

THAT must have been interesting. Some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to have a problem with WRITTEN Tourette's. It doesn't take much to set them off on a barrage of vulgar and profane responses. Dreadful.

person of your ILK.

the white crayon always manages to get little flecks of everything else on it-----
and the little flecks come up as dirty looking. I avoid the white crayon for
artistic reasons. Black did not seem like the "nice" choice------so I went for
brown. I gave Jesus brown hair too-----despite the fact that he is supposed
to be a blond. I just did not know. My concept of Jesus is drawn from
the "NEW TESTAMENT"--------he was, obviously a follower of Hillel.
Hillel died in Jerusalem at about the time that Jesus is said to have been
born. Jesus was, obviously, a Pharisee ( his choice of 'party' at that time)
He opposed Roman rule and the Roman shill king and temple high priest. ----
that made him a criminal in the view of Rome. Christians I knew as a child
absolutely believed that MARY cooked up bacon and eggs for breakfast.
I considered that belief to be funny

Jesus opposed money lending in the Temple, I mean that crowd were okay with him, they welcomed him as The Messiah until he told them to stop money lending in the Temple and then it was OMG! He's GOT to go, so like with today it's always about the filthy lucre.

BTW Rosie I have several friends who are Persians and they are very nice, they are Christian, their family originally came to us during the Iranian Revolution, this was their parents and grandparents, my family helped them, got them jobs as they were well educated, then my friends were born not long before I was born, I like the Persians.

person of your ILK.

is very difficult

THAT must have been interesting. Some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to have a problem with WRITTEN Tourette's. It doesn't take much to set them off on a barrage of vulgar and profane responses. Dreadful.

Tourette's does not manifest in the written word.

person of your ILK.

is very difficult

It DOES on here. Just take a look at some of the responses by the liberal lunatics that post on here when they get angry. Disgraceful AND disgusting.

person of your ILK.

is very difficult

ok-----that's the limit of your clinical experience. An interview of a person
who has any of the forms of Tourette;'s would be a problem. Of course an
interview of a person with a serious stutter would be a problem too.

I have an Uncle who knows all about tourette's, he's a Neurologist and I have a cousin who is a Paediatric Neuropsychologist and they have diagnosed tourette's and also Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist and he also has diagnosed tourette's in some.

Yes an interview with someone with tourette's would be a problem, I have heard some interviews with some with a severe stutter and it's, well I'm not sure why an attempt to interview was even happening.

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

Its Kindergarten you snowflake. The PC Leftist culture is intolerable. No one is racist because they give 5-year olds an assignment about animals in Africa!

person of your ILK.

is very difficult

No but as bluzman said there are some on here who are unable to post on ANY topic without dropping F Bombs and A-Hole Bombs, the topic can even be anything from politics to whatever film they have just watched.

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

Its Kindergarten you snowflake. The PC Leftist culture is intolerable. No one is racist because they give 5-year olds an assignment about animals in Africa!

This type of Toxic Leftism is as you comment becoming intolerable, SOMETHING is going to have to give and soon, SOMETHING is going to have to break this camel's back and soon.

Forum List

Back