Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

[
The Hereditary Ruling Class's Race Treason

AfrAms think the way their Limousine Liberal handlers tell them to think, whine on cue as much as the Preppy Progressives would if Daddy's Money were taken away from them, and got their childishly self-indulgent drug culture's initial financing from the degenerate Whites' trust funds, same with any music that is chanted solely to annoy the other White people.

The wild and stupid simian race would become docile if real Americans ever woke up and pulled the sponsoring upper class down.

Your remarks here simply are not based in, logic, considering how if you are a Caucasoid like me then we in fact did originate from subhuman Neanderthals. Yes. Our deranged ancestors were ejaculating deep into the, Fallopian tubes, of Neanderthals yet you dare to call negros foul names.

Last edited:
Well at least we learned a valuable lesson re how to stop Lucy Hamilton from trolling in threads;

Just post facts verifying that multitudes of our White ancestors are guilty of selling our White brethen into slavery.

Well at least we learned a valuable lesson re how to stop Lucy Hamilton from trolling in threads;

Just post facts verifying that multitudes of our White ancestors are guilty of selling our White brethen into slavery.

Nobody is Trolling except you. Your thread is full of total horsecrap, we have debunked your idiotic claims multiple times, who wants to continue feeding a Troll like you are?

GTFO already and take your Anti-White Hate Campaign somewhere else, nobody except others who are Anti-White actually give a SHIT about whining Black Bedwetters OR give a SHIT about Black History Month OR Blacks in general.

Being WHITE NO Black has ANY interest to me, why should they? Let them GTFO also and deal with their own problems and their own lack of self-esteem that they obviously all seem to have. Their chips on their shoulders are NOT my problem and I have ZERO interest in them.

[

AfrAms think the way their Limousine Liberal handlers tell them to think, whine on cue as much as the Preppy Progressives would if Daddy's Money were taken away from them, and got their childishly self-indulgent drug culture's initial financing from the degenerate Whites' trust funds, same with any music that is chanted solely to annoy the other White people.

The wild and stupid simian race would become docile if real Americans ever woke up and pulled the sponsoring upper class down.

Your remarks here simply are not based in, logic, considering how if you are a Caucasoid like me then we in fact did originate from subhuman Neanderthals. Yes. Our deranged ancestors were ejaculating deep into the, Fallopian tubes, of Neanderthals yet you dare to call negros foul names.

Fact: NO White refers to being Caucasoid. We WHITES refer to ourselves as being WHITE, we WHITES use NO other term. ONLY a knuckledragging Racist Black Troll like YOU would use Caucasoid to refer to Whites.

Fact: NO White refers to being Caucasoid. We WHITES refer to ourselves as being WHITE, we WHITES use NO other term. ONLY a knuckledragging Racist Black Troll like YOU would use Caucasoid to refer to Whites.

You idiot, we Whites created the term "Caucasoid" so I have made you even more forlorn plus now you appear even more idiotic than already here by now trying to correlate that term to knuckledragging Black trolls.

Now, shut up you trifling racist and go toil in the fact that our White ancestors sold our White brethen into slavery just like African Tribes sold negros into slavery.

ethos---you are right-----SLAVERY was a norm in just about all human societies (and religions) -------various nationalists type nuts have been claiming "we didn't
do it" ------mostly since the 1960s

The abolitionist movement and the anti-slavery movements were all founded and supported by white Christians, Rosie; Muslims never started any such movements, neither did pagans, neither did Jews, nor did atheists. A few blacks joined later, mostly Baptists.

pic lies again-------he seems to understand anti-slavery movements as taught
ONLY in sunday school

Rosie of course gets her silly versions of 'history' from hardcore racist Chasidics. If anyone is interested they can find a book titled Jerusalem In The Time Of Jesus by Joachim Jeremias, a socio-economic study of Jewish culture and society circa 100B.C.-70 A.D.; Jewish 'racial purity' laws and slavery take up a third of the book, they're so obsessive and detailed. That was the major focus of Jewish 'leadership' and religion after the return of the exiles under Cyrus, not the Torah.

Rosie is a racist and very bigoted, she has a history at this forum of vomiting her racism and bigotry against Whites and Christians, Rosie is of the type who will blame White Christians for LITERALLY every bad thing that has EVER happened, no wonder the Anti-White Black Supremacists LOVE Rosie and agree with her vomit, Rosie is the typical Anti-White Anti-Christian hating Joo and yes the Chasidics are Joowish Supremacists who are INTENSELY racist and bigoted and I see NO reason why White Christians at this forum have to read Rosie's vomit and not hit back by trashing her and her fellow Jesus Christ is The ONLY Messiah DENIERS, many are getting tired of these loud mouthed bigoted Joos vomiting their Anti-Christian vomit all over the place and then when confronted they start WHINING "Anti-Semitism" "Anti-Semite", my response to that is: FUCK OFF ALREADY. Notice also that Rosie INSISTS that ONLY Christians and Mooselimbs were a part of Slavery, notice she fails to mention that Joo's made money from Slavery also, but of course they think their shit smells of lavender :rolleyes-41: Rosie shits her panties when confronted with Nationalism ONLY if it's White Christian she has ZERO problem with that Joowish Nationalism, typical hypocrite.

Rosie often rants about when she was a child and they moved into that neighbourhood and her White Christian neighbours didn't want them, well going by how Rosie vomits her bigoted crap about Christians at THIS forum is it any wonder they didn't want her ilk near them?

You aren't good enough to lie about. You are some random black guy who thinks he found a new schtick.

I have no control over your hallucinations here.

Now go gnash your trailer park molars and bicuspids over the fact that I am a Caucasoid just exactly like, you, and no there isn't a damn thing you can do change that fact :)
Well you aren't like me because I'm half Iroquois. You are a black boy marinated in black buzzwords.
The Race Card Is a Joker, Used in Card Games Played by Children

"Racist" is a buzzword among Whites who were born rich. Outside that sheltered and irrationally conceited community, it has no moral significance. The HeirHeads know that their Daddies buy them jobs that belong to the best of the rest of White people, and which feral minorities are incapable of doing. Liberalism is class warfare disguised as self-righteous humanitarianism. It is not at all pro-Black; it is completely anti-White. Those with terminal Affluenza feel that they inherited superior genes and have evolved into a separate Born to Rule race.

Perhaps the poster is a White MAGA, but from that spoiled-putrid class. He is terrified of the Preppy Progressives, so he wants to purify MAGA by purging "racists" from it. Trump is pro-White, but not at all anti-Black.

""Racist" is a buzzword among Whites who were born rich."

I disagree 100% as my family have been very very wealthy since the 16th Century I'm Independently Wealthy I do not have to work per se, I do volunteer to assist now 16 charities and I volunteer when I can at the Suicide Hotline to talk to Lost Souls and hopefully give them a reason to live another day etc,
So anyhow this is why I disagree 100% because I'm wealthy and so is my family (it's so vulgar I do not use racist as a buzzword and my family also do not, also in the entire history of my family there has been no Liberalism, my family have always been Right-Wing and Nationalist Patriotic.
Marie Antoinette Was Austrian

Thinking that your individual situation stands for the whole is a characteristic of the solipsistic world of inherited wealth, which is unearned and must be abolished. Also typical is the hidden hatred of the best of the rest, a disingenuous desire to save those who don't deserve to be saved and to purposely neglect financing people with potential. That's where the confiscated inheritances must go, from blueblood to brains.

"Vulgar" indeed is the slavish herd's superstition that God must love those he made born rich. Similar to the caste-serving myth of Hinduism, as if there had been a pre-life where the pre-born souls who had been holy got to win the birth lottery.

Why did your ancestors desert Vienna in 1683, leaving an open door for Islam to conquer the world and subjugate the White race? If the Turks had been led by someone as dedicated as Osama bin Laden, that's what would happened. The last day for subhuman Islam to return us to the Dark Ages, the eve of the Polish victory that saved Austrians from being cursed by all true humans, was September 11.

I know she was, my family are directly related to her as well as being directly related to many others and that is ALL I am saying about my family history, I am PROUD of my my family history.

My family did not desert, my family for Centuries have been Patriots and Nationalist, there has never been a Traitor in this family that worked with the other team against this nation and from the mid-1920s until the mid-1940s my family was exterminating Communists and if others had NOT got into bed with Stalin then we could have continued that and then the Western World would NOT be in this position now because we would have exterminated the majority of Communists and that would have included those who escaped to America in the 1930s and formed Cultural Marxism which is why we have all the SJW's and Anti-White Anti-Christian Pro-LGBTQ Pro-Militant Feminism and Pro-Open Border, it's ALL come from Cultural Marxism.

Last edited:

You idiot, we Whites created the term "Caucasoid" so I have made you even more forlorn plus now you appear even more idiotic than already here by now trying to correlate that term to knuckledragging Black trolls.

Now, shut up you trifling racist and go toil in the fact that our White ancestors sold our White brethen into slavery just like African Tribes sold negros into slavery.
ethos---you are right-----SLAVERY was a norm in just about all human societies (and religions) -------various nationalists type nuts have been claiming "we didn't

The abolitionist movement and the anti-slavery movements were all founded and supported by white Christians, Rosie; Muslims never started any such movements, neither did pagans, neither did Jews, nor did atheists. A few blacks joined later, mostly Baptists.

ONLY in sunday school

Rosie of course gets her silly versions of 'history' from hardcore racist Chasidics. If anyone is interested they can find a book titled Jerusalem In The Time Of Jesus by Joachim Jeremias, a socio-economic study of Jewish culture and society circa 100B.C.-70 A.D.; Jewish 'racial purity' laws and slavery take up a third of the book, they're so obsessive and detailed. That was the major focus of Jewish 'leadership' and religion after the return of the exiles under Cyrus, not the Torah.

Rosie is a racist and very bigoted, she has a history at this forum of vomiting her racism and bigotry against Whites and Christians, Rosie is of the type who will blame White Christians for LITERALLY every bad thing that has EVER happened, no wonder the Anti-White Black Supremacists LOVE Rosie and agree with her vomit, Rosie is the typical Anti-White Anti-Christian hating Joo and yes the Chasidics are Joowish Supremacists who are INTENSELY racist and bigoted and I see NO reason why White Christians at this forum have to read Rosie's vomit and not hit back by trashing her and her fellow Jesus Christ is The ONLY Messiah DENIERS, many are getting tired of these loud mouthed bigoted Joos vomiting their Anti-Christian vomit all over the place and then when confronted they start WHINING "Anti-Semitism" "Anti-Semite", my response to that is: FUCK OFF ALREADY. Notice also that Rosie INSISTS that ONLY Christians and Mooselimbs were a part of Slavery, notice she fails to mention that Joo's made money from Slavery also, but of course they think their shit smells of lavender :rolleyes-41: Rosie shits her panties when confronted with Nationalism ONLY if it's White Christian she has ZERO problem with that Joowish Nationalism, typical hypocrite.

Rosie often rants about when she was a child and they moved into that neighbourhood and her White Christian neighbours didn't want them, well going by how Rosie vomits her bigoted crap about Christians at THIS forum is it any wonder they didn't want her ilk near them?

dirty mouth Lucy----never met a chassid. Regarding her rant, I present a
challenge. My comment on slavery was "every human society in history
has engaged in slavery" and yet shit mouth lucy ASSERTS that I claimed that
jews did not. She is not only a shit mouth, she is also a liar like ALL of her
shit mouth ilk, regardless of "race". My undergraduate degree is in biology----
race is a useless term in the study of the biology of human beans

"Now, shut up you trifling racist and go toil in the fact that our White ancestors sold our White brethen into slavery."

This is something NO self-respecting White would comment and certainly no self-respecting White Conservative would comment. You only recently joined this forum three months ago, are you paid to post this Anti-White crap by the ADL or the SPLC you know those Anti-White HATE Organisations?

ONLY in sunday school

You are in zero position to refer to anyone being dirty mouth considering your display of tourette's in your above comments.

[

my undergraduate degree is in Biology. I also did lots of elective stuff in
sociology as a kid. I never saw the word "Caucasoid" in print other than
on this messageboard. HOWEVER ---it could be used to describe they
somewhat typical physical features of the people of the "race" classically
called "Caucasian". Classically that includes fair skin, hair of a round or
oval diameter, and some skull features.

[

We can agree on this and also I have never even on this messageboard used Caucasian and/or Caucasoid, I just use White, it would be like a Black not saying they're Black but insisting on the use of Negroid.

ONLY in sunday school

You are in zero position to refer to anyone being dirty mouth considering your display of tourette's in your above comments.

Why do you use terms that you do not know? Doing so is intellectually
dishonest. You know NOTHING about the condition described by the student
of CHARCOT-----to wit, GILLES DE LA TOURETTE. As to my vocabulary in
the above post, I RESPONDED to your post using language that is familiar to
person of your ILK.

ONLY in sunday school

Rosie if you are going to say "every human society in history has engaged in slavery" then as you specifically mentioned Christians and Muslims you should have named Jewish as well. It seems that it's easy to name Christians and Muslims but there is some problem mentioning Jews doing the SAME thing that Christians and Muslims are being accused of.

ONLY in sunday school

person of your ILK.

Are you an expert in tourette's?

[

We can agree on this and also I have never even on this messageboard used Caucasian and/or Caucasoid, I just use White, it would be like a Black not saying they're Black but insisting on the use of Negroid.

neither "white" or "black" is a useful term in any reasonable discussion.
They describe nothing but wavelengths of light-----to wit COLOR.
The terms NEGROID and CAUCASOID have some minor value in discussion
of skin color, hair characteristics, and some features of the shape of the
skull. Most importantly, in discussion of the genus/species HOMO-SAPIEN,
is the fact that there are no differences in the anatomy or physiology of the brain
that can be found in the groups classically called "races"

ONLY in sunday school

person of your ILK.

I should point out in general I have no problem with Rosie and I can agree with her about many things BUT when she goes on these Anti-Christian tirades I do feel that as a Christian I have to hit back and often yes using the most extreme terms.

[

neither "white" or "black" is a useful term in any reasonable discussion.
They describe nothing but wavelengths of light-----to wit COLOR.
The terms NEGROID and CAUCASOID have some minor value in discussion
of skin color, hair characteristics, and some features of the shape of the
skull. Most importantly, in discussion of the genus/species HOMO-SAPIEN,
is the fact that there are no differences in the anatomy or physiology of the brain
that can be found in the groups classically called "races"

The Blame Whitey crowd do use White and Black though, specifically they use White for propaganda purposes to push this Blame Whitey Agenda.

ONLY in sunday school

Rosie if you are going to say "every human society in history has engaged in slavery" then as you specifically mentioned Christians and Muslims you should have named Jewish as well. It seems that it's easy to name Christians and Muslims but there is some problem mentioning Jews doing the SAME thing that Christians and Muslims are being accused of.

I did not mention ANY specific human groups at all. Your comment makes no sense. Why did you leave out Hindus? You got something against them
too? Any comment I ever made about "Christians and Muslims" as specific
groups would be in RESPONSE to a statement about "CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS"

person of your ILK.

I should point out in general I have no problem with Rosie and I can agree with her about many things BUT when she goes on these Anti-Christian tirades I do feel that as a Christian I have to hit back and often yes using the most extreme terms.

Really? why? I include my EXPERIENCE in my answers regarding social
issues. Regarding the syndrome of GILLES DE LA TOURETTE------I will be
glad to answer your questions based on clinical experience. I do not engage in
"anti-Christian" tirades. In fact, I have found the American Christian concept
of Jesus to be amusing since my childhood days. My early introduction to that
subject was when I was a guest in Sunday school and colored a picture of Jesus
holding a lamb. I used the brown crayon and was told that the little lamb was white.

Forum List

Back