Students Mock University Survey on Gender/Pronouns

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
FINALLY the youth are waking up, and not a moment too soon!

Oregon State University conducted a student survey on LGBTQ students in STEM fields. The results--and this article--are frankly just too much. 50 of the approximate 350 responses included things like students identifying as a helicopter and a gift card. To know one's surprise, the transgendered folks reading the surveys had to take time off work for trauma....or some-such.

Once again, the Left has lost the culture. Many people are just discovering this, or have yet to, but it has already happened.

Oregon State University conducted a student survey on LGBTQ students in STEM fields. The results--and this article--are frankly just too much. 50 of the approximate 350 responses included things like students identifying as a helicopter and a gift card. To know one's surprise, the transgendered folks reading the surveys had to take time off work for trauma....or some-such.

Once again, the Left has lost the culture. Many people are just discovering this, or have yet to, but it has already happened.

Lol contrary to what you imagine we don't sit around worrying about pronouns. That is a thing of the right. Every pronoun thread is started by the right because your masters told you to worry about it.

The youth are simply trolling adults and poll takers. Good for them. This pronouns shit was too much on day one.

Lol contrary to what you imagine we don't sit around worrying about pronouns. That is a thing of the right. Every pronoun thread is started by the right because your masters told you to worry about it.
why are dems punishing those that they say used an incorrect pronoun then . many have lost their jobs for refusing to refer to a young democrat male as a she ... sounds like dems a very concerned about the 150 or so homonouns !

why are dems punishing those that they say used an incorrect pronoun then . many have lost their jobs for refusing to refer to a young democrat male as a she ... sounds like dems a very concerned about the 150 or so homonouns !
Lol, find me a lefty that has started a thread on it. I am a Democrat. I am not going to memorize a bunch of different peoples pronouns preferences. Not happening. Hope to get fired for getting it wrong. Sounds like a big payday after I sue and a good opportunity at finding a better job.

Lol, find me a lefty that has started a thread on it. I am a Democrat. I am not going to memorize a bunch of different peoples pronouns preferences. Not happening. Hope to get fired for getting it wrong. Sounds like a big payday after I sue and a good opportunity at finding a better job.
i dont memorize the 150 pronouns either ... i just refer to men in dresses or unicorn costumes or whatever as democrat ... for instance if i see a bearded man with 50 face piercings and pink hair or a woman with blue hair who probably identifies as a man or some other species i just correctly identify them as a democrat .

i dont memorize the 150 pronouns either ... i just refer to men in dresses or unicorn costumes or whatever as democrat ... for instance if i see a bearded man with 50 face piercings and pink hair or a woman with blue hair who probably identifies as a man or some other species i just correctly identify them as a democrat .
Lol, hang out in Mercer,Auglaize, or VanWert counties Ohio and behold tatoo covered people wearing maga hats all over the place. Not sure I have seen blue haired one. Seen plenty with piercings though. No piercings or tats for me. No blue hair either. Long hair and long beard during hunting season because hairs seems to be a good idea when it is cold as hell. I live a conservative life style. Where I seperate from today's republican party is I do not want to see a conservative life style codified. I do not want Islam forced on me there fore I do not try and force Christianity forced on me. I do not want homosexuality forced upon me there fore I do not force heterosexualality on some one else. Stop trying to codify life style and the Republicans might start getting some of my votes.

According to a sexual harassment training course that I just took a few days ago, “misgendering” a tranny counts as sexual harassment. In other words, refusing to address a mentally-defective man, as a woman, is harassment. That's how crazy this has become.

This is a lie.

Democrats want it to be a crime to miss gender someone.
Lol, again point to a thread on it retard. Put up or shut up. Every thread on it is from you retards. Dumb fucks telling us what our agenda is. We know our agenda you do not. You know what your masters tell you it is. The only agenda you idiots have is to pick on minorities of any sort. Sho me the thread a democrat started on this subject ass wipe.

Lol, hang out in Mercer,Auglaize, or VanWert counties Ohio and behold tatoo covered people wearing maga hats all over the place. Not sure I have seen blue haired one. Seen plenty with piercings though. No piercings or tats for me. No blue hair either. Long hair and long beard during hunting season because hairs seems to be a good idea when it is cold as hell. I live a conservative life style. Where I seperate from today's republican party is I do not want to see a conservative life style codified. I do not want Islam forced on me there fore I do not try and force Christianity forced on me. I do not want homosexuality forced upon me there fore I do not force heterosexualality on some one else. Stop trying to codify life style and the Republicans might start getting some of my votes.
linky ?

i said nothing about just having long hair homo .. you wont see a man in a dress identifying as a woman wearing a maga hat !

Yes and every thread started by a righty here is in direct response to something the lefties have done with links showing it.

Now you personally may not (you'd rather spend your time attempting to poorly mock the right it seems) but the majority of you do. Hence why the libsoftiktok was created.

No Sir. That's a leftist on Twitter thing, or one them fruity types.

Forum List

Back