Students Hate Trump SOTU Quotes... Until Finding Out They're Actually Obama's [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Boy, our Education System is a real mess. Communists/Democrats are destroying that too. Turning kids into good little Communist Bots. Very sad.

Already a thread about this fake gotcha garbage

Exactly how is it fake?
Hours of footage edited down into 3 minutes can be spun to show anything. I have a similar video showing republicans supporting Hitler. Does that mean that you're a Nazi?

Makes sense, I thought you meant it was faked, as in these people are actors.
But yes, these gotcha videos are obviously highly edited. Not like the guy took a production team across country to interview 4 people.
In the end, it makes for humorous YouTube fare, but not much else.

Exactly how is it fake?
Hours of footage edited down into 3 minutes can be spun to show anything. I have a similar video showing republicans supporting Hitler. Does that mean that you're a Nazi?

Still, very disturbing. Communist/Democrat indoctrination has become the norm in our schools. Our system has been hijacked. I strongly urge folks to seek education alternatives. It wouldn't be wise to gamble on sending their children into dangerous Government School indoctrination centers. There are education alternatives out there.

Exactly how is it fake?

Still, very disturbing. Communist/Democrat indoctrination has become the norm in our schools. Our system has been hijacked. I strongly urge folks to seek education alternatives. It wouldn't be wise to gamble on sending their children into dangerous Public School indoctrination centers. There are education alternatives out there.

Bears, Beets... Battle Star Galactica

Exactly how is it fake?

Still, very disturbing. Communist/Democrat indoctrination has become the norm in our schools. Our system has been hijacked. I strongly urge folks to seek education alternatives. It wouldn't be wise to gamble on sending their children into dangerous Public School indoctrination centers. There are education alternatives out there.
Oh geez... :laugh:

Exactly how is it fake?

Oh geez... :laugh:

Another Government School-indoctrinated victim. That's too bad.

Thank God for Betsy DeVos. She has taken on the monster and tamed it. She's shrinking it and they're whining, but nothing they can do about it.

Indoctrination. Sadly, that's what our education system has been reduced to. All parents should reconsider Government schooling for their children. They should consider all education alternatives.

Forum List

Back