Stud blond bombshell Swiss football Elia Alessandrini dead at 25

So he died of a drug overdose.

This is your argument?

Let’s see a report showing all these athletes died of drug overdose.
The argument
Simple

If Len Bias had died yesterday from cardiac arrest from a cocaine overdose, you would, without a doubt, blame the cardiac arrest on the jab

That’s how sick you fucks really are

Not sure normal is the right word, but it happened prior to the vaccine.

There is no data yet that shows these athletes are dying in larger numbers than prior to 2021
OF COURSE THERE IS!!!!

you know...sometimes there is nothing you can do to stop people from sacrificing themselves on the gov't altar.

The argument
Simple

If Len Bias had died yesterday from cardiac arrest from a cocaine overdose, you would, without a doubt, blame the cardiac arrest on the jab

yeah...but they're not dying of drug overdoses...but we do know that they were forced into taking the covid killer clot shots. They're dropping like flies and yOU STILL want to blame it on ANYTHING but the clot shot.

gee could that be why you dont like what i post?...yea you are right....you recalcitrants are like that....
I don't know that i've seen any of your posts or thought they were spot on or even mildly interesting until today. and not even then.

The argument
Simple

Yes, unless he died from drugs or an accident…I think that covers cocaine.

how many times do i have to post this. Perhaps you are blind to anything that upsets your world view?

That bullshit link again.

Ask yourself why they only used the years of 1966 to 2004.

Why did they choose to leave out the data from 2005-2020?

You think maybe because it blew their pre-ordained conclusion out of the water?

seriously? do you bother to read the news on a daily basis rather than contemplating your own navel?

Yeah, I'm being serious.

And your response tells me you just made stuff up.

You don't have statistics, you just have "well this is what I see in the media". Incredible.

how many times do i have to post this. Perhaps you are blind to anything that upsets your world view?

Well.......

Here's the study that the report uses. It's from 2006.

"The sudden death of athletes under 35 years engaged in competitive sports is a well-known occurrence; the incidence is higher in athletes (approximately 2/100,000 per year) than in non-athletes (2.5 : 1), and the cause is cardiovascular in over 90%."

"SCD occurred in 1101 (1966-2004) reported cases in athletes under 35 years"

"Initially, many of these were not reported."
And how many were not reported from the first study? Do you really think they got all the athletes? I doubt it very much.
Dealing with such statistics is fraught with problems. Before it wasn't much of an issue, now someone wants to prove something.

So what do you have? No much at all.

Well.......

Here's the study that the report uses. It's from 2006.

"The sudden death of athletes under 35 years engaged in competitive sports is a well-known occurrence; the incidence is higher in athletes (approximately 2/100,000 per year) than in non-athletes (2.5 : 1), and the cause is cardiovascular in over 90%."

"SCD occurred in 1101 (1966-2004) reported cases in athletes under 35 years"

"Initially, many of these were not reported."
And how many were not reported from the first study? Do you really think they got all the athletes? I doubt it very much.
Dealing with such statistics is fraught with problems. Before it wasn't much of an issue, now someone wants to prove something.

So what do you have? No much at all.
HE SAID...he wanted the stats for prior years to the poison covid clot shot rollout. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize the number of 'sudden deaths' among athletes as well as others. The only people who want to deny this are those folk who stupidly acquiesced to these poison darts.

HE SAID...he wanted the stats for prior years to the poison covid clot shot rollout. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize the number of 'sudden deaths' among athletes as well as others. The only people who want to deny this are those folk who stupidly acquiesced to these poison darts.

So your argument, rather than sticking to facts, is to start insulting the people you're talking to?
You think looking at the information available and seeing what it is, or isn't, is "stupid" because you haven't got anything else?

Tell you what, fuck off.

Forum List

Back