FBI: Another Nail In The Coffin

Reagan rescued the Russian people. Who will rescue us?
There are fewer than 40K FBI agents in this country. Let that sink in. They are only a threat so long as people respect or fear them. Their respect is gone. IF they begin rounding people up, the fear will quickly be replaced with RAGE.

There are fewer than 40K FBI agents in this country. Let that sink in. They are only a threat so long as people respect or fear them. Their respect is gone. IF they begin rounding people up, the fear will quickly be replaced with RAGE.

And then what????

We've seen Comey lie, give classified info to a journalist, push the dossier when he knew it was fake, lie to the President and set him up....

And get rewarded with a book deal.

As the saying goes, one only finds justice in the dictionary and the cemetery.

My very next post:

"PJ Media’s own Megan Fox reports on the latest FBI nonsense. The FBI is now going to haunt local school board meetings since conservative parents aren’t happy the schools are teaching critical race theory to their kids. Nor are they ok with teachers, who are members of Antifa, teaching their children.

Does the FBI think local police can’t handle a cranky Karen? Of course not. They know the “civil war” everyone is predicting has started, peacefully, at the school board meeting level. They are trying to scare people into not standing up for their children.

He tried and they all fought back along with the demoncraps.

And then what????

We've seen Comey lie, give classified info to a journalist, push the dossier when he knew it was fake, lie to the President and set him up....

And get rewarded with a book deal.

As the saying goes, one only finds justice in the dictionary and the cemetery.
Yep.

Theres shit going on today that only a century ago would have resulted in public hangings. Now people just bitch about it on facebook or message boards. NOTHING HAPPENS. Even politicians just go on Fox News and complain while DOING NOTHING.

Open season on LEOs now?

I remember as a boy in my early teens going to the library and getting a book by J.Edgar Hoover. While reading that book I discovered J. Edgar didn’t believe the Mafia existed.

That was when I first began to distrust my government.

I personally hate being treated like a mushroom — kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

I remember as a boy in my early teens going to the library and getting a book by J.Edgar Hoover. While reading that book I discovered J. Edgar didn’t believe the Mafia existed.

That was when I first began to distrust my government.

I personally hate being treated like a mushroom — kept in the dark and fed bullshit.
JEH is in no way indicative of the government.

He was a piece of shit from start to finish

BUT… he’s long dead

Reagan took the Russian people out from under the thumb of the gulag folks....Democrat lite.

How is he responsible for them not following through on the opportunity he provided???

And, speaking of thumbs, does this make you feel better:

"Ronald Reagan, though dismissed by Europeans as a second-rate actor and fondler of cue cards, possessed that magic faculty that separates run-of-the mill politicos from history-molding leaders. "I didn't understand", recalls Time's Joe Klein, "how truly monumental, and morally important, Reagan's anti-communism was until I visited the Soviet Union in 1987." He continues with a seemingly trivial vignette. Attending the Bolshoi Ballet, he was nudged by his minder: "'Ronald Reagan. Evil empire', he whispered with dramatic intensity and shot a glance toward his lap where he had hidden two enthusiastic thumbs up. 'Yes!'"

When an American president manages to pluck the soul strings of those who have been raised to fear and despise what he represents, he surely deserves the honorific 'great.'"

Wadda ya' say???

You are giving Reagan too much credit for the demise of the USSR (Russia and the countries it had occupied).

Although I voted for Perot and not Reagan, I can honestly say that Reagan was a very likeable figure and he knew how to create a sound bite for the evening news.

The fact is that the Russians had been mired in economic difficulty for decades, Warsaw Pact countries like Poland were fed-up with communism and already expressing discontent in the late 1970's. By 1980 on the heels of massive protests Solidarity was formed, and in 1981 Marshall Law was declared in Poland to try and curb the rebellion. Despite Marshall Law millions continued to protest against life under communism.

Huge pressure for change came from behind the Iron Curtain and started long before Reagan and Gorbachev began talking in 1985.

Reagan and his staff were great at PR and one of the best at delivering a "feel good" message but his role in the fall of the Berlin Wall was of minor importance.

You are giving Reagan too much credit for the demise of the USSR (Russia and the countries it had occupied).

Although I voted for Perot and not Reagan, I can honestly say that Reagan was a very likeable figure and he knew how to create a sound bite for the evening news.

The fact is that the Russians had been mired in economic difficulty for decades, Warsaw Pact countries like Poland were fed-up with communism and already expressing discontent in the late 1970's. By 1980 on the heels of massive protests Solidarity was formed, and in 1981 Marshall Law was declared in Poland to try and curb the rebellion. Despite Marshall Law millions continued to protest against life under communism.

Huge pressure for change came from behind the Iron Curtain and started long before Reagan and Gorbachev began talking in 1985.

Reagan and his staff were great at PR and one of the best at delivering a "feel good" message but his role in the fall of the Berlin Wall was of minor importance.

I give Reagan credit for ending the 'Evil Empire' to the same degree that I give Franklin Roosevelt 'credit' for maintaining it.

While no one thought Hitler would defeat Stalin after Germany attacked their long-time ally, FDR opined:

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

I give Reagan credit for ending the 'Evil Empire' to the same degree that I give Franklin Roosevelt 'credit' for maintaining it.

While no one thought Hitler would defeat Stalin after Germany attacked their long-time ally, FDR opined:

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

FDR was a catastrophe for our country and did more to support Stalin and communism than any other Western leader. Many of our present problems in the US are a direct result of FDR's policies.

That aside, Reagan had little impact on the fall of the Wall but did create a more positive attitude and direction for our country.

I like that you try to focus on facts when delivering your arguments so if my comment comes off as overcritical - apologies.

Remember when the FBI was respected...'In Peace And War'?
That was before they became Democrat-Occupied Territory.

"The FBI Is America’s the Democrats’ Police Force Gestapo

If you don’t think the FBI is now Democrat “muscle,” let’s take a look at what we know:

Just before the 2016 election, the election everyone thought Hillary would win, then-Director Comey decided not to investigate Crooked Hillary and her vanishing 33,000 emails. Nor did he look into her seeming involvement in using the State Dept. to line her pockets. In fact, it seems Comey helped hide Hillary’s skullduggery.

Strzok famously bragged to his side piece, fellow agent Lisa Page, that the FBI had an “insurance policy” to keep Trump out of the White House.

Hunter Biden is filthy and yet walks on water. What’s on all those stolen laptops?

The Department of Justice (DOJ) dropped almost half of the federal charges against Antifa and BLM in Portland alone. The lib prosecutors dropped roughly 90% of the local charges.

Here is the punchline: Despite letting violent Antifa gals go free, the FBI, to this day, has a “pinned” tweet on its Twitter profile (the first tweet you’ll see) asking for help in finding those nasty selfie-taking “insurrectionists” from January 6."

of course the dems are gonna protect the brownshirts they helped fund

The FBI has always had one thing going for it. Even when traitors were uncovered or prison doors were opened because of incompetence in the Crime Lab, the FBI always had the support of the media including Hollywood. Way back in WW2 the U.S. had no espionage or counter espionage network. The courts had to make a decision between Wild Bill Donovan's fledgling CIA and Hoovers G-Men. The courts picked the FBI to be the lead espionage network even though the G-men had absolutely no experience in the field. Hoover's guys made arrests when they could but they didn't try to turn spies or interrogate them for intelligence nor did they engage in counter espionage. None the less Hollywood made a movie starring James Stewart that created the faked image of the FBI as spy chasers. Around 2002, FBI middle management agent Robert Hansson pleaded guilty to treason and was (quietly) sentenced to life in prison. The FBI avoided a messy trial by agreeing to Hanssen's terms that his family, that most likely benefitted from the payments the Russians turned over to Hanssen, would be awarded a pension (courtesy of American tax payers) as if he retired honorably. No outrage in the media. Around 2018 Agents came up with a "dossier" obtained from a foreign source that was intended to undermine the administration of the President of the United States during the Trump administration. The "dossier was found to be faked and nobody in the FBI was charged with treason. No outrage in the media.

FDR was a catastrophe for our country and did more to support Stalin and communism than any other Western leader. Many of our present problems in the US are a direct result of FDR's policies.

That aside, Reagan had little impact on the fall of the Wall but did create a more positive attitude and direction for our country.

I like that you try to focus on facts when delivering your arguments so if my comment comes off as overcritical - apologies.

Apology for what???

I appreciate all of your posts....and I like fighting it out!

"Many forces contributed to the fall of the "Evil Empire", but foremost among them was the deployment of those 464 cruise and 108 Pershing II missiles slated to offset triple-warhead Soviet SS-20s and Backfire bombers that could reach all of Western Europe (but not the American homeland). Needless to say, it was not the "theo-logic" of deterrence that drove the counter-deployment. The drama was not really about "circular-errors probable" or "hard-target kill capabilities." The name of the game was as old as Thucydides' disquisitions on Peloponnesian power politics. It was a pure test of will and strength, and on its outcome hung, as it turned out, history. Yet what a slender thread it was.

Summer of 1982:… Millions were marching against NATO and America; pacifism and neutralism were given a new name: "Hollanditis." The Soviets were playing missile angst to the hilt, predicting that Western Europe would crack under the pressure.

Enter Ronald Reagan, a president who, whatever else he was and did, was an extraordinary exemplar of "Only in America." He was an ingenue even by American standards, but as tough and hard-bitten as any Soviet general-secretary (post-Stalin, that is). He hated communism, but embraced Mikhail Gorbachev. He presided over the greatest peace-time military buildup in American history, but loathed nuclear weapons, confiding in An American Life that his "dream became a world free of nuclear weapons." He elevated supply-side economics from Arthur Laffer's back-of-the-envelope doodles to the reigning dogma of the White House and radically cut taxes--only to pragmatically raise them again in 1982 and 1983 when a "decent respect" for the opinions of Congress so demanded.

Ronald Reagan was John Wayne and Alan Alda rolled into one, a character they don't make in Europe, perhaps no longer even in America (who is John Wayne today?). Europeans showed nothing but contempt for him. They ridiculed him as a "cowboy" and matinee idol of B-movie fame, blithely or willfully ignoring that he had cut his teeth in politics as boss of the powerful Screen Actors' Guild and sharpened them as a two-term governor of California. Though not given to hard work, especially not past 5 PM, it was Reagan who pulled America out of its Carterite malaise and moroseness--who not only proclaimed a new "morning in America", but made it happen with his lopsided grin and infectious optimism.

THE EUROMISSILES played a staring role in the final act of the Cold War. Militarily, they were but pawns in a nuclear world defined by 10,000 strategic warheads on either side. But on the Cold War's central chessboard, they looked like kings and queens that would complete the irresistible thrust of Soviet power lanched in the 1970s. One Soviet surrogate, North Vietnam, had beaten the United States in Southeast Asia. Another, Cuba, had anchored Soviet-bloc power in the darkest heart of Africa, in Angola. America had just lost Iran to the Islamists led by Ayatollah Khomeini, and with it, one of Washington's key allies in the Middle East. Finally, as Carter's America was being humiliated by Iranian hostage-takers and held up to ridicule by botched rescue gambits, the Soviets were forging into Afghanistan--as Alexander the Great had done on his imperial march to India. To complete the degradation of America, only two key allies--Turkey and West Germany--heeded Washington's call to boycott the Moscow Olympics of 1980. And the economy was wallowing in stagflation.

What would have happened had Western Europe finally buckled, had it refused to station INF (Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces) ? Moscow's boldest dream would have come true: to separate Western Europe from its transatlantic protector, to create zones of inferior security and, thus, to end up dominating the entire continent. Detente and Ostpolitik had already driven a sizeable wedge into the Atlantic Alliance, pushing Western Europe, and especially West Germany, closer toward the Soviet orbit. Now imagine that hundreds of Soviet SS-20s and Backfires had remained unmatched and unbalanced. Posing a separate threat, they would have consecrated Soviet strategic superiority on the Old Continent while silently reminding the West Europeans to remain on their best behavior. NATO would have collapsed de facto right then and there, and not twenty years later, when Berlin and Paris joined with Moscow in 2003 to try to derail the American war against Saddam Hussein.

Reagan focused not on the scholastics of deterrence or the frailties of European will, but on the chunkier issues of power--how it is kept, expanded or lost. According to Reagan's biographer Edmund Morris: Nothing ... deflected him from what he was.

How could the Soviet Union keep up, now that its European missile gambit had failed while Reagan's "Star Wars" strategy threatened to devalue its last superpower badge: a bloated arsenal of intercontinental nuclear weapons? Note that there is no straight causal line between SDI and the Soviet Union's self-dissolution. Reagan did not go for Edward Teller's illusionary claims about "Star Wars" because he wanted to use SDI as the final nail in the Soviet coffin. For Reagan, SDI spelled out the promise of transcendence, if not salvation. A nuclear abolitionist at heart, he believed truly that the missile shield would render nuclear weapons "impotent and obsolete." The idea was not to dispatch the Soviet Union, but to liberate both superpowers from a death-dealing curse. Nor is there any conclusive evidence in the Politburo record, as available today, that would confirm the SDI-as-empire-killer theory so beloved by Reagan boosters.

It must have become clear even to the Politburo's most doctrinaire blockheads that the Soviet Union could no longer service its key national interests: provide a decent standard of living to its population, keep up with Reagan's armament juggernaut, and subsidize an ever more demanding bunch of indigent clients from Czechoslovakia to Cuba. This was his serendipitous moment, but there was more to his fortuna than a favorable constellation of the stars.

Fortuna, as Machiavelli reminded us, is not just good luck, but strength, foresight and will. Though the Soviet system was doomed to die, Reagan brought the reckoning closer by doing exactly what George Kennan had prescribed was necessary in his famous Foreign Affairs article forty years earlier.

The FBI has always had one thing going for it. Even when traitors were uncovered or prison doors were opened because of incompetence in the Crime Lab, the FBI always had the support of the media including Hollywood. Way back in WW2 the U.S. had no espionage or counter espionage network. The courts had to make a decision between Wild Bill Donovan's fledgling CIA and Hoovers G-Men. The courts picked the FBI to be the lead espionage network even though the G-men had absolutely no experience in the field. Hoover's guys made arrests when they could but they didn't try to turn spies or interrogate them for intelligence nor did they engage in counter espionage. None the less Hollywood made a movie starring James Stewart that created the faked image of the FBI as spy chasers. Around 2002, FBI middle management agent Robert Hansson pleaded guilty to treason and was (quietly) sentenced to life in prison. The FBI avoided a messy trial by agreeing to Hanssen's terms that his family, that most likely benefitted from the payments the Russians turned over to Hanssen, would be awarded a pension (courtesy of American tax payers) as if he retired honorably. No outrage in the media. Around 2018 Agents came up with a "dossier" obtained from a foreign source that was intended to undermine the administration of the President of the United States during the Trump administration. The "dossier was found to be faked and nobody in the FBI was charged with treason. No outrage in the media.

How will we ever regain America.

Step one appears to remain impossible:
Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

Remember when the FBI was respected...'In Peace And War'?
That was before they became Democrat-Occupied Territory.

"The FBI Is America’s the Democrats’ Police Force Gestapo

If you don’t think the FBI is now Democrat “muscle,” let’s take a look at what we know:

Just before the 2016 election, the election everyone thought Hillary would win, then-Director Comey decided not to investigate Crooked Hillary and her vanishing 33,000 emails. Nor did he look into her seeming involvement in using the State Dept. to line her pockets. In fact, it seems Comey helped hide Hillary’s skullduggery.

Strzok famously bragged to his side piece, fellow agent Lisa Page, that the FBI had an “insurance policy” to keep Trump out of the White House.

Hunter Biden is filthy and yet walks on water. What’s on all those stolen laptops?

The Department of Justice (DOJ) dropped almost half of the federal charges against Antifa and BLM in Portland alone. The lib prosecutors dropped roughly 90% of the local charges.

Here is the punchline: Despite letting violent Antifa gals go free, the FBI, to this day, has a “pinned” tweet on its Twitter profile (the first tweet you’ll see) asking for help in finding those nasty selfie-taking “insurrectionists” from January 6."

Yet amazingly there hasn't been an arrest of any large number of blob supporters since President Biden--yes YOUR PRESIDENT BIDEN--took office. Strange how little he's using the "gestapo" eh Jumbo?

I don't believe they won the last election.
Watters then mentioned the audit.

“In Arizona, Joe Biden beat Donald Trump by 11,000 votes. An audit in Maricopa County done by an outside firm found 57,000 questionable ballots just in that one county. The media wasn’t interested in this, and the audit wasn’t as thorough as it could have been because Arizona officials wouldn’t fully cooperate and some evidence was removed and destroyed,” he said."

And...

Yogi Berra — 'It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.'
YOUR
FELLOW
BLOB
LOST

Deal with it...if you can. It's going to be a fun four years watching you go more and more crazy.

YOUR
FELLOW
BLOB
LOST

Deal with it...if you can. It's going to be a fun four years watching you go more and more crazy.

1633606262848.png

Ignore the MSM: Here’s What the 2020 Maricopa County Election Audit Actually Says

“…according to the state-certified results, Joe Biden barely won the state by a 10,457-vote margin. The tiny margin of victory in the state-certified results means that these discrepancies are very troubling. There were 42,727 impacted ballots ranked as “high” or “critical” severity—that’s four times the certified margin of victory. If you include “medium” severity discrepancies, there were 53,214 impacted ballots—more than five times the certified margin of victory. Overall, there were 57,734 impacted ballots.” Ignore the MSM: Here’s What the 2020 Maricopa County Election Audit Actually Says

Forum List

Back