Strzok-Page redactions amid mystery text: Obama 'White House is running this'.

IN ALL FAIRNESS, we don't know what investigation traitor Strzok was running on behalf of little gay Barry.

Still, the hole goes deeper.....

I think the Communists are truly fucked, this is SO MUCH bigger than Watergate.

I remain skeptical that even one of these leftist parasites are held accountable.

Once one domino falls, they will bring down the rest, and it will take republicrat prized pigs out also.

Maybe if the 2018 elections sweep democrooks out of even more seats, the republicrats might be able to cover some of their own asses but I'm not holding out any hope.

As far as I'm concerned DC is absolutely corrupted. There isn't 100 decent human beings alive in the entire goddamn place.

I remain skeptical that even one of these leftist parasites are held accountable.

Once one domino falls, they will bring down the rest, and it will take republicrat prized pigs out also.

Maybe if the 2018 elections sweep democrooks out of even more seats, the republicrats might be able to cover some of their own asses but I'm not holding out any hope.

As far as I'm concerned DC is absolutely corrupted. There isn't 100 decent human beings alive in the entire goddamn place.

As as you say, one falls and they all do. The damn has been breached, the Stalinist democrat party is getting ripped wide open.

upload_2018-5-23_18-42-41.jpeg

Here it comes......Orange is the new black.....

As as you say, one falls and they all do. The damn has been breached, the Stalinist democrat party is getting ripped wide open.

I hope you're right, I'd love to believe there were more than a handful of real fuckin patriots that valued the oaths they took to the Constitution.

The only reason I have any faith that Trump might be the guy to unfuck the whole thing is because of the desperation the left has in undermining him.

Forum List

Back