Can the Right Wing Make up Their Minds...who is [in] the Deep State that Trump Talks About?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
There seems to be confusion on who is in this group...

I was told today that Orrin Hatch was "probably" in it by someone on this board.

Rambunctious now says it was Obama and his cabinet.

Please, just some clarity. No need for profanity or name calling. Just give us a list of people in the Deep State so we can go forward and know their motives as conditions develop.

Brennan Clapper Yates Comey Lynch and Obama.....we can start there...then there is Jeh Johnson and I'm sure Rosenstein is the clean up cover up guy...the agents involved have already been fired or demoted....SPYGATE is real....just like the GOP had to come to terms with Water Gate the left will be forced to come to terms with this....

I was told today that Orrin Hatch was "probably" in it by someone on this board.

Please, just some clarity. No need for profanity or name calling. Just give us a list of people in the Deep State so we can go forward and know their motives as conditions develop.

Their minds?

Where do these guys get their propaganda from? What deep state..

Brennan Clapper Yates Comey Lynch and Obama.....we can start there...then there is Jeh Johnson and I'm sure Rosenstein is the clean up cover up guy...the agents involved have already been fired or demoted....SPYGATE is real....just like the GOP had to come to terms with Water Gate the left will be forced to come to terms with this....

You're watching to much Glen Becks blaze..

Yet only one of those guys is in government, and he is a Trump appointee

i'd say any leftover from any previous dem administration plus i wouldn't trust anyone that worked for any 'bush' . MOTIVES , I think that they want to dismantle or modify the USA and its RIGHTS , Freedoms , Constitution , Bill of RIGHTS Candy . NO , i am not worried , the things i mention while slowly coming won't affect my me or my generation too much imo Candy .

What are you missing? The deep state is a shadow government that is still pulling strings that they started while Obama was still president...not hard to understand just hard to stomach....

What are you missing? The deep state is a shadow government that is still pulling strings that they started while Obama was still president...not hard to understand just hard to stomach....
Yeah, as long as you don't have to go into specifics that plays really well among the low-info Trump base

When people are talking about a myth, the details tend to change a lot.

name specific , hard to do as a layman . But anyone that has worked in any administration since 'clinton' or 'ghwb' and still has a job MAY be part of 'deep state' I think that the elites and politicians want to , as i said in post number 7 want to dismantle the USA as it was / is BFlag .

There is only one question that needs answering.
Do they have a secret handshake, and can anyone show me what it is.

I can’t believe the birther is potus now. So conspiracy theorists are running the country.

Yeah, as long as you don't have to go into specifics that plays really well among the low-info Trump base

With apologies to Al Franken--it was a much more serious topic--he pointed out in his book how 9/11 became the Republicans Little Black Dress (re: good for all occasions); the Deep State and "fake news" are the new black. Don't like what someone is doing..say they are part of some secret cabal. Don't like what someone wrote? Fake news. When you're own house calls bullshit on you...fire them or lump them in with the "deep state".

The thing is..it usually doesn't work on people who should (and do) know better. For some reason it has worked for Trump.

Well it's everybody who disagrees with them of course.

I mean duh!

With apologies to Al Franken--it was a much more serious topic--he pointed out in his book how 9/11 became the Republicans Little Black Dress (re: good for all occasions); the Deep State and "fake news" are the new black. Don't like what someone is doing..say they are part of some secret cabal. Don't like what someone wrote? Fake news. When you're own house calls bullshit on you...fire them or lump them in with the "deep state".

The thing is..it usually doesn't work on people who should (and do) know better. For some reason it has worked for Trump.
No wonder the democrats are losing...no wonder the dems don't rule DC any longer...no wonder the GOP rules in the majority of State houses....you people are nuts! But please don't stop...it helps us win.....

Forum List

Back