Strong Obama/Democrat Congressman says what Obama said was "Fiction"!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
When Obama said:

"The programs are secret in the sense that they are classified.
They are not secret, in that every member of Congress has been briefed," he said during a speech in San Jose, Calif.
"These are programs that have been authored by large bipartisan majorities repeatedly since 2006."
"Your duly elected representatives have consistently been informed," he said.
Obama Defends NSA Programs, Says Congress Knew About Surveillance

LIAR!
Mn. Rep. Keith Ellison says:
"I'm allowed to see certain things, and they tell us it's available if you make time at certain times and places to go see it, but the fact is, no, I'm not aware of the program that was revealed [this week]," Ellison said. "I had no notice. It's a fiction that everybody in Congress knew."

Keith Ellison on Prism: Congress knew "almost nothing" [VIDEO] - Minneapolis - News - The Blotter

Folks when are you going to comprehend this President TELLS gigantic LIEs and he honestly believes NO one will call him on it because if they do???
THEY ARE RACISTS!

We cannot afford to have another President who is shielded by his ethnicity.

We cannot afford to have another President who is shielded by his ethnicity.

The reason I used that term "racist" is because Obama first raised the race issue with this quote :
"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Obama said this in 2008 KNOWING not one opponent would EVER use the race card so he went ahead created this "straw man" and has successfully
duped people the first term but the idiots were fools when they KNOWING his record voted as the fools they were the 2nd time!
All because MOST of the white voters were afraid if they didn't vote for him they would be considered "racist" after all Obama told them to be afraid!!!

When Obama said:

They are not secret, in that every member of Congress has been briefed," he said during a speech in San Jose, Calif.
"These are programs that have been authored by large bipartisan majorities repeatedly since 2006."

LIAR!
"I'm allowed to see certain things, and they tell us it's available if you make time at certain times and places to go see it, but the fact is, no, I'm not aware of the program that was revealed [this week]," Ellison said. "I had no notice. It's a fiction that everybody in Congress knew."

Keith Ellison on Prism: Congress knew "almost nothing" [VIDEO] - Minneapolis - News - The Blotter

Folks when are you going to comprehend this President TELLS gigantic LIEs and he honestly believes NO one will call him on it because if they do???
THEY ARE RACISTS!

I am sure some congressmen knew about it. Actually two of them said so. Since the material was classified they could not speak about it.
But so what? What kind of defense is that that members of Congress knew? It is Obama refusing to take responsibility yet again.

When Obama said:

LIAR!

THEY ARE RACISTS!

I am sure some congressmen knew about it. Actually two of them said so. Since the material was classified they could not speak about it.
But so what? What kind of defense is that that members of Congress knew? It is Obama refusing to take responsibility yet again.

WE KNOW some congressmen knew about it.
But we also KNOW just from my layman's status that NOT "every member of Congress has been briefed" as Obama said!
Is Obama that totally naive, stupid or does he really think WE as a people are that stupid?

Forum List

Back