Stripping Obama Naked.

So the US Military is gonna' invade Iraq for what, the 3rd time now? The Military Industrial Complex really has it down now don't it?

Maybe we can start labeling them like Superbowls and get Corporate sponsorship? Think of the HUGE TV ratings! Fantasy War Leagues!

Newscaster: "Welcome to Iraq War III sponsored by Geico! 15 minutes can save YOU 15 percent or more! And by Snickers! It REALLY satisfies!"

What did those american kids die and get maimed for in Iraq?
Because you sent them there to die and get maimed.

So did you.

Or are you not an American citizen?

Sorry jarhead but you fell into her trap of ugliness. No one sent a soul to Iraq to be killed or maimed, no one. This has to be the ultimate lie coming from the left, what a said bunch of folks.

So the US Military is gonna' invade Iraq for what, the 3rd time now? The Military Industrial Complex really has it down now don't it?

Maybe we can start labeling them like Superbowls and get Corporate sponsorship? Think of the HUGE TV ratings! Fantasy War Leagues!

Newscaster: "Welcome to Iraq War III sponsored by Geico! 15 minutes can save YOU 15 percent or more! And by Snickers! It REALLY satisfies!"

I am sure the Obama sponsored ISIS will be a much better Caliphate to work with. Them having a base of operations in Iraq for sure won't come back to bite us in the ass. No way empowering ISIS now will lead to bigger problems later, no way man.

I missed ya,' commie-boy....

But you seem way out of practice.....unless this post is simply something you had to get off your be-metaled chest.

See....this is not the import of the thread. Let's get back on track:

1. The uber-barbaric ISIS is a reality and a threat. Even Obama now recognizes this.

2. The question here is whether Obama is responsible.

3. Was he warned for years? da

4. Did he have any intention of resolving the status of forces agreement? nyet

He so stated.

5. Was it a supreme error on Obama's part not to leave a force that would keep gains in place, stymie ISIS and Iran, ....indubitably.

a. But, what is one more Obama gaffe in a constellation thereof.
But note how he tries to lie his way out of responsibility.

All, leading to the conclusion that this President is a lying incompetent steeped in his own press releases.

And you say?

Last edited:
This thread's so creepy. Seriously, I showered at the gym today and one of the other guys is gay and trying way to hard to not be out, and that wasn't this creepy. (-:

Of course it wasn't creepy... you sucked his cock and then he rammed it up your ass, and you loved it.

WTF are you doing here besides sullying up the place?

You better be glad I'm not still a mod here, or you'd be enjoying a ban.

Forum List

Back