Strength of British military falls for ninth year

As well the man., who came 13 years ago from Syria to Switzerland and had murdered a boy - and also not the murder of an 18 years old pregnant mother by the two 18 and 20 year old German drug addcits, have somehting to do with your totally strange political ideas about Germany and your rotten moral, liar. You made a clear call for mass-murder as an solution for your not existing problems. That's criminal.
I don´t think you have a clue about "my ideas about Germany". Those a great ideas, for example everyone would have the right to not to be harassed by do-gooders, who keep shoveling people in while we have millions of unemployed and housing space becomes rare.
Flüchtlinge: Bund kalkuliert bis 2020 mit rund 94 Milliarden Euro Kosten - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Politik
Angespannter Wohnungsmarkt: Stadt Köln sucht Wohnungen für Tausende Flüchtlinge

"Bekämpfung der Fluchtursachen"
What have they done to fight the causes? Nothing.

A lot. But what do you do? You attack Germany with totally stupid nonsense.

Let me say it this way. Someone told me a short time ago he is the expert in drugs, because he uses drugs since he is 12 years. You remember me to him. But that's for me not a reason to use drugs nor to become a child trafficker, asshole, quadratic one.
He is certainly now an expert. A zombie but an expert. A pro-zomb, if you want.

No - not really. He is a man, who has to stop very urgent his misuse of drugs. When he will continue this wrong way then he will cause a lot of suffer for lots of people, specially for the people of his own family. Better he fights against his real enemy - his drugs and his wrong ideas - instead to see everywhere not existing enemies.

The same applies for those child traffickers. They are now child advertising experts.

What a nonsense. You speak bullshit on reason to speak bullshit, preacher of hate.

Telling people about the lies of the smugglers does not eliminate the cause for example in Afghanistan.
Germany also did not partake in the war on terror.

... Telling people about the lies of the smugglers does not eliminate the cause for example in Afghanistan. Germany also did not partake in the war on terror.

You are a propagator of mass-murder. What's another expression for? Exactly: terrorist.

zaangalewa

Hast du bei dir schon Platz geschaffen, oder sind es wieder die Anderen, die euren Wahnsinn ausbaden dürfen?

Streit um Rettungsschiff: Bundesregierung will Eleonore-Flüchtlinge in beachtlicher Höhe aufnehmen

You live in fear of some people from a single little ship? How mad are you really? Mad, more mad, most mad ... or mad like Bleipriester?

As far as I heard the federal republic likes to give a chance to live in Germany to the most of this 100 passengers and refugees of the ship Eleonore. They will get here a fair assessment of their application for political asylum. The real problem is not the solidarity with this few people. The real problem is the solidarity under the European nations. We need a common way like the three musketeers "one for all - all for one", anti-German and anti-European. And if you like to find a solution for your own not existing problems: Perhaps we should arrest you and bring you in a jail of the country which you hate most. Perhaps this will educate you, criminal from the century before last century.

Last edited:
Oh by the way. Sorry to all Brits. I never avoid a fight with a Nazi. But I'm sure our German army is much more ineffective than your British army.

zaangalewa

Hast du bei dir schon Platz geschaffen, oder sind es wieder die Anderen, die euren Wahnsinn ausbaden dürfen?

Streit um Rettungsschiff: Bundesregierung will Eleonore-Flüchtlinge in beachtlicher Höhe aufnehmen

You live in fear of some people from a single little ship? How mad are you really? Mad, more mad, most mad ... or mad like Bleipriester?
Answer my Question.

You call this a question? You don't have place for questions and answers in your propagandistic brain full of bullshit. I see there only place for a silver bullet.

But okay: You get your answer. It's a duty not to let drown human beings. I personally prefered the operation Sophia. Salvini is hopefully history now and Italy will become a serios nation again. So perhaps Italy will agree to continue with a mission like that. And we need a concept which helps Italy (and Greece) much more effective with all problems in context mediterranean sea ("mare nostrum").

Last edited:
zaangalewa

Answer my Question.

You call this a question? You don't have place for questions and answers in your propagandistic brain full of bullshit. I see there only place for a silver bullet.

Well, you want to murder people again, domestic terrorist? You think you can put a "refugee" everywhere you have removed Germans from, racist?

But okay: You get your answer. It's a duty not to let drown human beings. I personally prefered the operation Sophia. Salvini is hopefully history now and Italy will become a serios nation again. So perhaps Italy will agree to continue with a mission like that. And we need a concept which helps Italy (and Greece) much more effective with all problems in context mediterranean sea ("mare nostrum").

A lot of people drown here in Germany. Where´s your mission?

Good grief. It's really unbelievable what a totally stupid idiot you are and what a bullshit you use for your perfidious "arguments". What do you do with your brain? Stop it to use drugs - stop it to use alcohol. This problem in Germany is specially the problem that less and less children learn to swim in school any longer. And this has to do with the very expensive prices of public pools for school classes and swimming clubs and their swim teachers - and also for families. Normally one day a week for some hours all children from 6-8 should learn to swim in Germany.

Last edited:
zaangalewa

Answer my Question.

Well, you want to murder people again, domestic terrorist? You think you can put a "refugee" everywhere you have removed Germans from, racist?

You know what a silver bullet is used for - or not? For living undeads, for demons, for monsters.

Good grief. It's really unbelievable what a totally stupid idiot you are and what a bullshit you use for your perfidious "arguments". What do you do with your brain? Stop it to use drugs - stop it to use alcohol. This problem in Germany is specially the problem that less and less children learn to swim in school any longer. And this has to do with the very expensive prices of public pools for school classes and swimming clubs and their swim teachers - and also for families. Normally one day a week for some hours all children from 6-8 should learn to swim in Germany.

So German children must drown because the money goes to the fucking "refugees".

Germany: Constitutional amendment required to save children from being buried by ramshackle schools

zaangalewa

Answer my Question.

You know what a silver bullet is used for - or not? For living undeads, for demons, for monsters.

See post #213.

What a bullshit. Unbelievable. When you waste your money by eating something then you don't have money to drink something?

Bullshit too. I'm sure Bavaria never will agree with a constitutional change for less rights of the federal states. We have in Germany 8.35 million pupils in general schooling. So €1 billion (sounds a lot) are only €120 per pupil. Makes €10 for every pupil per month. But it's only a single payment. €1 per pupil and year in a 10 years period (long term challenge) is a good calculation key in this case. Sometimes the politicians in Berlin are very humorful. That's anyway money from the citizens for the citizens. Most people will only laugh about their will to change the constitution for a bribe of 1€ per pupil and year in a 10 years period. How stupid is this?

Much more easy solution. I like to see in every public bath at the board for prices: Up to the size of 140 cm no child has to pay anything in this bath here.

Last edited:
Answer my Question.

See post #213.

No. If necessarry I will kill you with my own hands, Nazi. I let no one murder from you. Not as long as I am able to fight against you. And to say so is not in conflict with any law of Germany, Nazi. But to suggest to murder all refugees, all politicians and all helpers - specially in context of a normal political discussion, where lots of people are able to have lots of different opinions - this is a crime. You are threatening everyone, who has not your opinion, with mass-murder. That's not covered in Germany from the right of free opinion. That's terrorism.

I show you only what the consequences of your own wrong behavior will be in a worst case scenario, which I try to avoid by speaking with you here, although the chance is not big that you are able to activy your rationality.

Last edited:

What a bullshit. Unbelievable. When you waste your money by eating something then you don't have money to drink something?

Bullshit too. I'm sure Bavaria never will agree with a constitutional change for less rights of the federal states. We have in Germany 8.35 million pupils in general schooling. So €1 billion (sounds a lot) are only €120 per pupil. Makes €10 for every pupil per month. But it's only a single payment. €1 per pupil and year in a 10 years period (long term challenge) is a good calculation key in this case. Sometimes the politicians in Berlin are very humorful. That's anyway money from the citizens for the citizens. Most people will only laugh about their will to change the constitution for a bribe of 1€ per pupil and year in a 10 years period. How stupid is this?

Much more easy solution. I like to see in every public bath at the board for prices: Up to the size of 140 cm no child has to pay anything in this bath here.

Its you who claimed the kids don´t learn how to swim in school. Are you fooling yourself?

Answer my Question.

See post #213.

No. If necessarry I will kill you with my own hands, Nazi. I let no one murder from you. Not as long as I am able to fight against you. And to say so is not in conflict with any law of Germany, Nazi. But to suggest to murder all refugees, all politicians and all helpers - specially in context of a normal political discussion, where lots of people are able to have lots of different opinions - this is a crime. You are threatening everyone, who has not your opinion, with mass-murder. That's not covered in Germany from the right of free opinion. That's terrorism.

I show you only what the consequences of your own wrong behavior will be in a worst case scenario, which I try to avoid by speaking with you here, although the chance is not big that you are able to activy your rationality.

You are the modern Witcher, the one with the silver bullets. And, way more important, you are not present to prevent them raping and murdering. You close your eyes and call Nazis those who don´t, hypocrite. Your silver bullet is for yourself.

Its you who claimed the kids don´t learn how to swim in school. Are you fooling yourself?

Stop it to use alcohol and drugs. Stop all contacts to a violent political terror szene.

Stop it to use alcohol and drugs. Stop all contacts to a violent political terror szene.

You can see in the Verfassungsschutzbericht, who is dangerous.

Forum List

Back