Streisand threatens to leave USA, if D's lose again

She can go to Honduras. Now that the country is being emptied there is plenty of room.

giphy.gif

That’s awesome, great news...we need to run all these twisted fucks out of here. I hope she takes those other Liberal whores that threatened that with her....Miley Cyrus....etc

Dirty trick by the libs, trying to get the people stirred up to vote Democrat just to keep Ms. Streisand in America.

Its fake news anyhow, IMHO, a tactic to get libs to vote against the Republicans. No way in hell that Streisand will leave America.

Barbra Streisand mulls a move to Canada after midterm elections if Republicans roll
Yeah, I will believe it when I see it. I keep hoping the lunatic, immoral Hollyweird jetsetters will get up and leave in the private jets and leave the rest of us alone. But like their movies, they always end up disappointing US.

Dirty trick by the libs, trying to get the people stirred up to vote Democrat just to keep Ms. Streisand in America.

Its fake news anyhow, IMHO, a tactic to get libs to vote against the Republicans. No way in hell that Streisand will leave America.

Barbra Streisand mulls a move to Canada after midterm elections if Republicans roll

LOL...a has been celebrity threatening to leave America if Dems lose is 'dirty tricks'? Okaaaay. And it's only 'fake news' if she does not mean it. But have ZERO way of knowing that. So your statement is totally irrelevant.

And calling that 'fake news' - it is nothing to Trump lying about what kind of people are in the 'dreaded' caravan. If that isn't 'fake news' trying to stir up the ignorant masses...I don't know what is.

Trump’s Lies Are Becoming Exponentially More Brazen

LOL...a has been celebrity threatening to leave America if Dems lose is 'dirty tricks'? Okaaaay. And it's only 'fake news' if she does not mean it. But have ZERO way of knowing that. So your statement is totally irrelevant.

And calling that 'fake news' - it is nothing to Trump lying about what kind of people are in the 'dreaded' caravan. If that isn't 'fake news' trying to stir up the ignorant masses...I don't know what is.

Trump’s Lies Are Becoming Exponentially More Brazen
it is nothing to Trump lying about what kind of people are in the 'dreaded' caravan.
Let the picture do the talking.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Forum List

Back