Streisand Is An Idiot - And She Can't Spell

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Barbra Streisand has launched a new spelling error-ridden dispatch on the Internet -- a dispatch that mocks President Bush for being a "C student!"

In her February 28th, 2006 essay, Streisand flubs ten words, a personal record.

• curruption

• dictatoriship

• crediblity

• Adminstration

• warrented

• desperatly

• preceedings

• ouside

• subpoening

• responsibilty

And this time around, Streisand makes four spelling errors -- in one sentence!

["In the 1970’s, during the Nixon Adminstration, serious political curruption arose and the Republican leadership stepped up and took responsibilty by holding hearings and subpoening administration officials."]

Streisand has not seen fit to run a spellcheck on the rant as of Noon, March 06.

"The arrogance of this C student," Streisand says of Bush.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1bs.htm

I have found the lack of spelling skills to be a common failing among idiots.
:D

:checking to make sure I spelled everything correctly:

Streisand was supposed to leave the country if Bush was elected. Why don't these celebrities ever keep their word?

Oh, and watch out now, you may be criticized for caring about spelling errors. :poke: ;)

Abbey Normal said:
Streisand was supposed to leave the country if Bush was elected. Why don't these celebrities ever keep their word?
So was Alec Baldwin.
I'm sorry, but I still love Streisand's voice; I can't help how crazy she is.

GotZoom said:
Barbra Streisand has launched a new spelling error-ridden dispatch on the Internet -- a dispatch that mocks President Bush for being a "C student!"

In her February 28th, 2006 essay, Streisand flubs ten words, a personal record.

• curruption

• dictatoriship

• crediblity

• Adminstration

• warrented

• desperatly

• preceedings

• ouside

• subpoening

• responsibilty

And this time around, Streisand makes four spelling errors -- in one sentence!

["In the 1970’s, during the Nixon Adminstration, serious political curruption arose and the Republican leadership stepped up and took responsibilty by holding hearings and subpoening administration officials."]

Streisand has not seen fit to run a spellcheck on the rant as of Noon, March 06.

"The arrogance of this C student," Streisand says of Bush.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1bs.htm
Yes, but she can pronounce "nuclear" correctly!!!! :)

It's no accident that Barbara Streisand's initials are "BS"... if she had a brain she'd be dangerous... Oh, yeah, that's right, she gave hers to the Clintons as a campaign donation.... Hillary's keeping them in the same box as Bubba's testicles

Maybe she oughtta give up being obnoxious for Lent... even if she is Jewish!

She's the one with the $22,000 water bill ... nice... especially in a state with water problems.... Hey Babs, love Mother Earth, why don't you!?!?! I won't kill you if you don't flush once in a while or skip watering your lawn one day a year or perhaps you can give one of your swimming pools to charity...

She the most sanctimonious jackass that ever disgraced an album cover....

remember those movies she did in the 1970s? Oh, you weren't born yet? Lucky you! What was that bomb she did a few years back? Yentil? Lentil?whatever! With her spelling skills I'm surprised she didn't need a reading coach...

oh, excuse me, I can sing, and I think I can act, so that means I know everything about foreign policy (and everything else).... Hey... I slept in the Lincoln bedroom!!!!! I'm special!

So what's the eunuch she calls a husband think about this? Oh, I forgot, he doesn't dare ... think, that is... it hurts too much. It must suck to have to live with a person with the personality of a sumo wrestler....

I swear, if BS ever got an original thought of her own, it would die of loneliness...

KarlMarx said:
It's no accident that Barbara Streisand's initials are "BS"... if she had a brain she'd be dangerous... Oh, yeah, that's right, she gave hers to the Clintons as a campaign donation.... Hillary's keeping them in the same box as Bubba's testicles

She's the one with the $22,000 water bill ... nice... especially in a state with water problems.... Hey Babs, love Mother Earth, why don't you!?!?! I won't kill you if you don't flush once in a while or skip watering your lawn one day a year or perhaps you can give one of your swimming pools to charity...

remember those movies she did in the 1970s? Oh, you weren't born yet? Lucky you! What was that bomb she did a few years back? Yentil? Lentil?whatever! With her spelling skills I'm surprised she didn't need a reading coach...

oh, excuse me, I can sing, and I think I can act, so that means I know everything about foreign policy (and everything else).... Hey... I slept in the Lincoln bedroom!!!!! I'm special!

So what's the eunuch she calls a husband think about this? Oh, I forgot, he doesn't dare ... think, that is... it hurts too much. It must suck to have to live with a person with the personality of a sumo wrestler....

I swear, if BS ever got an original thought of her own, it would die of loneliness...

lol karl! :rotflmao:

my father in law used to listen to her music, and made no bones about it. then Tim & I told him he might just be the only straight man on earth that listens to her music willingly. I haven't heard him listen to her since, at least not while anyone else is around or might be. He's a flaming liberal, but he is totally anti-gay/homo... yeah...i know. i can't figure that one out either.

fuzzykitten99 said:
lol karl! :rotflmao:

my father in law used to listen to her music, and made no bones about it. then Tim & I told him he might just be the only straight man on earth that listens to her music willingly. I haven't heard him listen to her since, at least not while anyone else is around or might be. He's a flaming liberal, but he is totally anti-gay/homo... yeah...i know. i can't figure that one out either.
thanks... well I'm fit to be tied right now.. I'm working a lot of overtime and coding and things aren't working too well right now... so when the subject of Babs came up... it was just a matter of ready, aim and fire!!!!

KarlMarx said:

That was great Karl. I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time I read it.. :rock:

Forum List

Back