Streisand Is An Idiot - And She Can't Spell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GotZoom, Mar 6, 2006.

1. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Barbra Streisand has launched a new spelling error-ridden dispatch on the Internet -- a dispatch that mocks President Bush for being a "C student!"

In her February 28th, 2006 essay, Streisand flubs ten words, a personal record.

• curruption

• dictatoriship

• crediblity

• Adminstration

• warrented

• desperatly

• preceedings

• ouside

• subpoening

• responsibilty

And this time around, Streisand makes four spelling errors -- in one sentence!

["In the 1970’s, during the Nixon Adminstration, serious political curruption arose and the Republican leadership stepped up and took responsibilty by holding hearings and subpoening administration officials."]

Streisand has not seen fit to run a spellcheck on the rant as of Noon, March 06.

"The arrogance of this C student," Streisand says of Bush.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1bs.htm

2. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    I have found the lack of spelling skills to be a common failing among idiots.
    :D

:checking to make sure I spelled everything correctly:

3. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    Streisand was supposed to leave the country if Bush was elected. Why don't these celebrities ever keep their word?

Oh, and watch out now, you may be criticized for caring about spelling errors. :poke: ;)

4. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    So was Alec Baldwin.
    I'm sorry, but I still love Streisand's voice; I can't help how crazy she is.

5. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Yes, but she can pronounce "nuclear" correctly!!!! :)

6. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    her voice??? whatever floats yer boat i guess....

personally, i think nails on a chalkboard sound better. plus she's nasty to look at. I had a hard time watching Meet the Fokkers because she was in it.

7. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    It's no accident that Barbara Streisand's initials are "BS"... if she had a brain she'd be dangerous... Oh, yeah, that's right, she gave hers to the Clintons as a campaign donation.... Hillary's keeping them in the same box as Bubba's testicles

Maybe she oughtta give up being obnoxious for Lent... even if she is Jewish!

She's the one with the $22,000 water bill ... nice... especially in a state with water problems.... Hey Babs, love Mother Earth, why don't you!?!?! I won't kill you if you don't flush once in a while or skip watering your lawn one day a year or perhaps you can give one of your swimming pools to charity...

She the most sanctimonious jackass that ever disgraced an album cover....

remember those movies she did in the 1970s? Oh, you weren't born yet? Lucky you! What was that bomb she did a few years back? Yentil? Lentil?whatever! With her spelling skills I'm surprised she didn't need a reading coach...

oh, excuse me, I can sing, and I think I can act, so that means I know everything about foreign policy (and everything else).... Hey... I slept in the Lincoln bedroom!!!!! I'm special!

So what's the eunuch she calls a husband think about this? Oh, I forgot, he doesn't dare ... think, that is... it hurts too much. It must suck to have to live with a person with the personality of a sumo wrestler....

I swear, if BS ever got an original thought of her own, it would die of loneliness...

8. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    lol karl! :rotflmao:

my father in law used to listen to her music, and made no bones about it. then Tim & I told him he might just be the only straight man on earth that listens to her music willingly. I haven't heard him listen to her since, at least not while anyone else is around or might be. He's a flaming liberal, but he is totally anti-gay/homo... yeah...i know. i can't figure that one out either.

9. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    thanks... well I'm fit to be tied right now.. I'm working a lot of overtime and coding and things aren't working too well right now... so when the subject of Babs came up... it was just a matter of ready, aim and fire!!!!

10. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    That was great Karl. I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time I read it.. :rock: