Streep's anti Trump rant debunked: The ravings of a Hollywood faker

I thought you Trumpsters were for freedom of speech? Trump has said worse and you always defended him in the name of freedom. Why not the same for others?

An obvious PR stunt to boost her flagging career. She's old and no one will hire her and she has been reduced to making movies about bad opera singers!! HAHAHAHAHA

I thought you Trumpsters were for freedom of speech? Trump has said worse and you always defended him in the name of freedom. Why not the same for others?
She has the right to say what she said, Trump has the right to respond.

Message boards would be very boring without the right to respond

I can't speak for anyone else, but I loved her speech!

She is a far LWNJ hypocrite that is STILL triggered about losing the election!!

It's a wonderfully gratifying case of Schadenfreude!!

schadenfreude1.jpg

Have a mint Miss Streep!! The next 4 years are going to be simply horrid for you!!

tumblr_n8ik04I1Ie1qzfsnio1_1280.jpg

She has the right to say what she said, Trump has the right to respond.

Message boards would be very boring without the right to respond

Indeed they would. I make that point every time some wag tries to bring up the Fairness Doctrine.

Streep’s Anti-Trump Rant Debunked: The Ravings Of A Hollywood Faker
If Trump really did want to 'kick out' foreigners, he'd have to start with his own wife

The fake news media has continued to alienate the entirely of America, beginning the week’s news cycle by fawning over a clearly deluded liberal Hollywood actress delivering what can only be described as a barely coherent rant directed at president-elect Donald Trump.

=============================================

Notice the Hollywood Trump haters are all in support of Obama communist / Globalist plans. Notice how these are the same people who made it to the top and do well in Hollywood. Ever notice those who kiss the Democratic liberal political asses are the same ones who get noticed and those who don't stay in the background.

They have sold their souls----------------------------------- and here is another hint many of them are related Even Madonna is related to Hillary Clinton...........
IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE BIG CLUB THEN YOU ARE DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS.

You can't "debunk" an opinion, Sploogemeister. :lmao:

Cheeses Christ on a Cracker, does the whine never stop flowing from you people?
You can tell that Streep struck close to home.... now they will start threatening her and her family. That's what they do.

I understand that Samuel L. Jackson somehow lost acting ability as a result of another opinion too.

Weird world, the Bubble.

I think the sad part of him literally saying he did that, and for that to be the only reason he did that ( vote for Obama), proves the stupidity of low information voters. Think of the dangers our Country could be put in if people voted for someone just because of the just because reasons.

If more people saw what Bush and Obama began doing to strip our rights and freedoms if they really , really understood it all neither one of them would have made it in as Presidents. They bullshitted the public all the way through.

The average person couldn't even tell you why they hell they even voted the SOB in ( Obama) and many of them were so clueless they couldn't tell you who Obama's running VP was. this is how far our nation has sunk.

But oh well chit happens we're stuck in it now, until Trump gets in and then there is him getting taken out which many are worried about. Just like JFK................... Only more ppl are awake to the politcal games played now.

So seriously...This is supposed to be an awards program for various works of "art" that have been recently produced.

And yet the biggest "news" story coming out of it is a petty little diatribe from an actress receiving an award.

Think about that.

In what universe would anyone care about her opinions on political matters? Has she EVER HAD A REAL JOB? Has she ever run a company? Ever experienced military service? Have any relevant education? Aside from PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, USING WORDS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE ELSE, what are her personal accomplishments? Has she raised exemplary children, had an exemplary marriage? Done actual charitable work?

Although she has made a ton of money, she is a twit, whose opinions should carry no more weight than any random person one might run into at the mall - probably LESS weight, since the hypothetical mall-walker has probably been employed at some time in a real job.

I don't get it.

Interesting questions --- I keep asking the same questions about Rump. Came up with zero.

If Trump really did want to 'kick out' foreigners, he'd have to start with his own wife

The fake news media has continued to alienate the entirely of America, beginning the week’s news cycle by fawning over a clearly deluded liberal Hollywood actress delivering what can only be described as a barely coherent rant directed at president-elect Donald Trump.

Notice the Hollywood Trump haters are all in support of Obama communist / Globalist plans. Notice how these are the same people who made it to the top and do well in Hollywood. Ever notice those who kiss the Democratic liberal political asses are the same ones who get noticed and those who don't stay in the background.

They have sold their souls----------------------------------- and here is another hint many of them are related Even Madonna is related to Hillary Clinton...........

You can tell that Streep struck close to home.... now they will start threatening her and her family. That's what they do.

I understand that Samuel L. Jackson somehow lost acting ability as a result of another opinion too.

Weird world, the Bubble.

I think the sad part of him literally saying he did that, and for that to be the only reason he did that ( vote for Obama), proves the stupidity of low information voters. Think of the dangers our Country could be put in if people voted for someone just because of the just because reasons.

Whatever. The point is it has zero effect on whether he can act or not..

We didn't say she could't speak and we didn't try to shut her down unlike the sheep who try and shut people up.

We're just saying she is part of the Elites Club who are the very people controlling what we can or can not say, what we can or can not read....... it's an inside game the average person ain't in it.

You can either understand it all or fall victim to the lies your fed. It is like a cult. Ever wonder how the followers of lets say Charles Manson could go around killing people ..................What do you think these Hollywood douche bags do to the American viewers.. They are all tied to the same club and many related to the very blood lines that lead right to the White House.

None of the people they are trying to lecture watch these lib loon self congratulating awards shows.

So really...they are just preaching to the choir.

Even when I had TV I could never understand the attraction of awards shows. Nothing but wank fests.
Absolutely they should have awards and superlative recognition for those who excel as in any other profession, but I just don't see why the rest of us who are not in that profession should care to watch them wank.

It's the weird obsession with celebrity this country has. I don't get it. :dunno:

We didn't say she could't speak and we didn't try to shut her down unlike the sheep who try and shut people up.

We're just saying she is part of the Elites Club who are the very people controlling what we can or can not say, what we can or can not read....... it's an inside game the average person ain't in it.

You can either understand it all or fall victim to the lies your fed. It is like a cult. Ever wonder how the followers of lets say Charles Manson could go around killing people ..................What do you think these Hollywood douche bags do to the American viewers.. They are all tied to the same club and many related to the very blood lines that lead right to the White House.

:lmao:

Diga me Tonto ----- how exactly does Meryl Streep "control what I can or cannot say", hm?

Maryl Streep has a lot of experience with foriegners...they clean her houses, they clean her pools, they maintain her elaborate grounds around her mansions...they watched her children.....she loves them as any 1%er loves the poor foreigners who work for them.....
So does Trump and???

She is the one lying about Trump and his policies, and pretends to actually care about foriegn people....

Whine?

Isn't that what Streep did last night, in front of millions of people?

No, she made a call for decency and respect.

Maryl Streep has a lot of experience with foriegners...they clean her houses, they clean her pools, they maintain her elaborate grounds around her mansions...they watched her children.....she loves them as any 1%er loves the poor foreigners who work for them.....
So does Trump and???

She is the one lying about Trump and his policies, and pretends to actually care about foriegn people....

What did she lie about? Be specific.

So does Trump and???

that Trump wants to deport foreigners.....he doesn't. He wants to remove people here illegally, he wants to secure the border, including building a wall and then have a way for people to come in legally, more easily..

So does Trump and???

that Trump wants to deport foreigners.....he doesn't. He wants to remove people here illegally, he wants to secure the border, including building a wall and then have a way for people to come in legally, more easily..

She never said he wants to do that. She said "If you kick foreigners out, there's nothing to watch."

Not EVERYTHING she said was about Trump. It was about embracing diversity. Something you Trumplickers need to hear.

So does Trump and???

The fact still remains, most 'illegals' ALREADY DO come in legally and then overstay their visas ---- not from the southern border, wall or no wall. That was just Rump University style* bullshit to sell to the ignorant.

*"You don't sell solutions --- you sell feelings". --- Rump U Playbook

So does Trump and???

She never said he wants to do that. She said "If you kick foreigners out, there's nothing to watch."

Not EVERYTHING she said was about Trump. It was about embracing diversity. Something you Trumplickers need to hear.

Moron....she implied that that is what Trump wants to do....and assholes like you think that you have a belief in diversity? All you see is skin color.....you are the racist you accuse Trump of being...

So does Trump and???

The fact still remains, most 'illegals' ALREADY DO come in legally and then overstay their visas ---- not from the southern border, wall or no wall. That was just Rump University style* bullshit to sell to the ignorant.

*"You don't sell solutions --- you sell feelings". --- Rump U Playbook

If they over stay their visas they are here illegally......and right, there is no problem with illegals from our southern border.....good to know.....

Forum List

Back