Streep's anti Trump rant debunked: The ravings of a Hollywood faker

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Streep’s Anti-Trump Rant Debunked: The Ravings Of A Hollywood Faker
If Trump really did want to 'kick out' foreigners, he'd have to start with his own wife

The fake news media has continued to alienate the entirely of America, beginning the week’s news cycle by fawning over a clearly deluded liberal Hollywood actress delivering what can only be described as a barely coherent rant directed at president-elect Donald Trump.

=============================================

Notice the Hollywood Trump haters are all in support of Obama communist / Globalist plans. Notice how these are the same people who made it to the top and do well in Hollywood. Ever notice those who kiss the Democratic liberal political asses are the same ones who get noticed and those who don't stay in the background.

They have sold their souls----------------------------------- and here is another hint many of them are related Even Madonna is related to Hillary Clinton...........
IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE BIG CLUB THEN YOU ARE DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS.

Don't get so upset about what Streep said last night..

She was just reading from the script she was given.

(much like most of the posters on this board)

Maryl Streep has a lot of experience with foriegners...they clean her houses, they clean her pools, they maintain her elaborate grounds around her mansions...they watched her children.....she loves them as any 1%er loves the poor foreigners who work for them.....

• Banned
Don't get so upset about what Streep said last night..

She was just reading from the script she was given.

(much like most of the posters on this board)

I myself didn't even bother to watch it either lol. They all sold their souls. Samuel Jackson is a traitor bastard in my book ever since he said what he said about Obama. " I voted for him just cause he's black"...
Such a shame too he was a good actor. Notice I used " was" lol

If Trump really did want to 'kick out' foreigners, he'd have to start with his own wife

The fake news media has continued to alienate the entirely of America, beginning the week’s news cycle by fawning over a clearly deluded liberal Hollywood actress delivering what can only be described as a barely coherent rant directed at president-elect Donald Trump.

Notice the Hollywood Trump haters are all in support of Obama communist / Globalist plans. Notice how these are the same people who made it to the top and do well in Hollywood. Ever notice those who kiss the Democratic liberal political asses are the same ones who get noticed and those who don't stay in the background.

They have sold their souls----------------------------------- and here is another hint many of them are related Even Madonna is related to Hillary Clinton...........

You can't "debunk" an opinion, Sploogemeister. :lmao:

Cheeses Christ on a Cracker, does the whine never stop flowing from you people?

Whine?

Isn't that what Streep did last night, in front of millions of people?

Whine?

I have no idea what she did last night. I'm just reading the whine list of threads. "Boo hoo this person criticized Rump" and "boo hoo that person criticized Rump", 24/7. Holy shit GROW a pair already, nomsayin' ?

Normal people --- note the adjective --- don't get to go through an entire lifetime without ever taking any kind of responsibility for anything ("I never went bankrupt".... "I was the CEO but I didn't run the company"... "I never said those words that are on tape"..... "I didn't impersonate my own PR person".... etc ad nauseum). For shit's sake grow a clue here --- if you're going to go out and stir the shit in speechifying denigrating Muslims and Mexicans and congenital birth defects and women and protestors and the people of Iowa and the justice system and military vets --- then you're gonna have to take the heat for it. It's not rocket surgery.

Last edited:

When you know the game and why it's being done it sure can be debunked. She has power in front of a large audience who are liberal democrats , she has the power to fuel the thoughts already there which were created by MSM/ The Clintons, Obama's etc.

So by these actors getting up there talking about this in their eyes it solidifies they are correct to think as they have been. It's called " Psychological warfare" and it is easily done to a large population. Research it some time.

When you know the game and why it's being done it sure can be debunked. She has power in front of a large audience who are liberal democrats , she has the power to fuel the thoughts already there which were created by MSM/ The Clintons, Obama's etc.

So by these actors getting up there talking about this in their eyes it solidifies they are correct to think as they have been. It's called " Psychological warfare" and it is easily done to a large population. Research it some time.

Once AGAIN ---- opinions can't be "debunked". Only errant factual claims can do that.

And no it's not called "psychological warfare", it's called mirroring assuming she's simply expressing what everybody agrees with, in which case it becomes solely a matter of how well it's expressed. And when a creepy sycophant goes out of his way to fellate the Orange Responsibility-Evader in a pathetic effort to suck up, it's called "whining". And that's being kind.

You can tell that Streep struck close to home.... now they will start threatening her and her family. That's what they do.

None of the people they are trying to lecture watch these lib loon self congratulating awards shows.

So really...they are just preaching to the choir.

You can tell that Streep struck close to home.... now they will start threatening her and her family. That's what they do.

I understand that Samuel L. Jackson somehow lost acting ability as a result of another opinion too.

Weird world, the Bubble.

So seriously...This is supposed to be an awards program for various works of "art" that have been recently produced.

And yet the biggest "news" story coming out of it is a petty little diatribe from an actress receiving an award.

Think about that.

In what universe would anyone care about her opinions on political matters? Has she EVER HAD A REAL JOB? Has she ever run a company? Ever experienced military service? Have any relevant education? Aside from PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, USING WORDS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE ELSE, what are her personal accomplishments? Has she raised exemplary children, had an exemplary marriage? Done actual charitable work?

Although she has made a ton of money, she is a twit, whose opinions should carry no more weight than any random person one might run into at the mall - probably LESS weight, since the hypothetical mall-walker has probably been employed at some time in a real job.

I don't get it.

Exactly . We are talking about the actress that put forth crap like Ricki and the Flash and MaMa Mia after all...

Whine?

I have no idea what she did last night. I'm just reading the whine list of threads. "Boo hoo this person criticized Rump" and "boo hoo that person criticized Rump", 24/7. Holy shit GROW a pair already, nomsayin' ?

Normal people --- note the adjective --- don't get to go through an entire lifetime without ever taking any kind of responsibility for anything ("I never went bankrupt".... "I was the CEO but I didn't run the company"... "I never said those words that are on tape"..... "I didn't impersonate my own PR person".... etc ad nauseum). For shit's sake grow a clue here --- if you're going to go out and stir the shit in speechifying denigrating Muslims and Mexicans and congenital birth defects and women and protestors and the people of Iowa and the justice system and military vets --- then you're gonna have to take the heat for it. It's not rocket surgery.

I didnt' either, til I watched it on the Yahoo homepage.

Forum List

Back