Streamer to create vaginal yeast beer? What's wrong with our society?

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Ok I'm all for weird and strange. I like new and odd things as it keeps things interesting. But this just is a new low of degeneracy.

We're letting sexual perverts run too wild and free. Yes I know it doesn't directly have to do with sex, but come on some young streamer chick is going to make beer made from her vaginal yeast? Yeah that's the next level of women that sell their used panties. It just makes me kind of sad to see hedonistic perverts ruin a society that once had morals, values, standards and pride.

We're letting perverts and sexual deviants get out of hand in our society.

Don't women have any self worth, pride and respect for themselves anymore? What kind of woman would agree to do this?

At what point do we put an end to this kind of degeneracy?

Ok I'm all for weird and strange. I like new and odd things as it keeps things interesting. But this just is a new low of degeneracy.

We're letting sexual perverts run too wild and free. Yes I know it doesn't directly have to do with sex, but come on some young streamer chick is going to make beer made from her vaginal yeast? Yeah that's the next level of women that sell their used panties. It just makes me kind of sad to see hedonistic perverts ruin a society that once had morals, values, standards and pride.

Don't women have any self worth, pride and respect for themselves anymore? What kind of woman would agree to do this?

Why is Gwyneth Paltrow selling a candle that smells like her vagina?​

Gwyneth has made a candle called This Smells Like My Vagina for her website, Goop. And, of course, it has sold out

Streamer to create vaginal yeast beer? What's wrong with our society?​

Bartender! Pass me a six-pack of all-natural Gretta Green! Fresh from the Dykes of Holland!

1698691762856.jpg

I find it hard to get freaked out over what is happening in Poland.

Is she a woman or a man?

Forum List

Back