Streak of 30 votes against gay marriage to end!

Wait a second. Did you say you adopted a Romanian baby? Dontchu know they's a buncha godless commies, boy? And you brought one into your house?

No insurance for you!

I say the states should decide whether or not we put the negroes back in chains where they belong. The War of Northern Aggression imposed yankee morality on me!

Last edited:
I shouldn't have to give insurance to negroes and homos, no sir! I hates 'em.

If you were referring to my post, you misunderstood. I wasn't saying his point was valid in the respect that employers shouldn't have to provide spousal coverage....just that it was the only part of his post where homosexual couples would be getting something they aren't already.

I am pro-gay marriage, even though it goes against my beliefs as a Christian. You see, one of the prices of living in a free society is that those freedoms apply to everyone....not just those who live the way I do. That means that my religious beliefs are my own and NOT to be dictated to the rest of society.

Funny how the righties call Democracy "two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner", but in situations like this....it's different somehow.

Are photographers going to be sued if they decline to provide services? Will landlords have any penalty if they don't rent to same sex couples? Will the bakery be able to refuse to bake wedding cakes with two grooms? Will private schools be able to refuse to admit the adopted children of same sex couples? Will privately owned businesses be able to decline spousal coverage?

It doesn't affect anyone but them? Really????? The facts would suggest otherwise.

Can you currently do that if you object to providing service to blacks?

Race is not the same as behavior.

You are clearly a mental defective. I say we vote to euthanize you.

There is no constitutional right to marriage for anyone. It's just not in the Constitution to begin with.

Two years ago I was sued for refusing to paint the wedding portrait of a lesbian couple. They lost that lawsuit. It was one of the best moments of my life and they ended up paying me. Following my example, a photographer friend was able to refuse to provide photography services.

My mechanic decided years ago that he would no longer fix the cars of black people. They just caused him more trouble than the money he was paid. Keep imposing unacceptable laws on people and they will certainly find ways around it.

I shouldn't have to give insurance to negroes and homos, no sir! I hates 'em.

If you were referring to my post, you misunderstood. I wasn't saying his point was valid in the respect that employers shouldn't have to provide spousal coverage....just that it was the only part of his post where homosexual couples would be getting something they aren't already.

I am pro-gay marriage, even though it goes against my beliefs as a Christian. You see, one of the prices of living in a free society is that those freedoms apply to everyone....not just those who live the way I do. That means that my religious beliefs are my own and NOT to be dictated to the rest of society.

Funny how the righties call Democracy "two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner", but in situations like this....it's different somehow.

I highly recommend The Federalist Papers. It is precisely because there comes a time when two wolves and a sheep are deciding what's for dinner that we are not a pure democracy.

It is exactly why we have a judicial branch of government.

Okay enough with the bigot shit.....Being a homo is a CHOICE. It should never be compared to being Black cause Being black isn't a CHOICE. All Gay marriage stupid bullshit is a State matter not a federal one.

None of our civil rights advances would have passed if put up for a straight vote

Slavery would not have been overruled
Women would not have the vote (only men would have been allowed to vote on the issue)
Civil Rights legislation would not have passed

That's not necessarily true. At that particular point in time they may not have passed, but you can't say it wouldn't have eventually happened.

There is no constitutional right to marriage for anyone. It's just not in the Constitution to begin with.

Jesus Christ, I have been over this a million times.

"Equal protection of the laws" is in the Constitution. If the government creates a law giving away free candy, you cannot exclude anyone from receiving that candy for the mere reason that you don't like them.

If some idiot came along and said, "There is no constitutional right to candy for anyone" to justify denying candy to a group hated by bigots, they would be just as mistaken as you are.

The government wrote laws giving away cash and prizes to married people. Therefore all married people are equally protected by that law, be they opposite-gender marriages, same-gender marriages, opposite-race marriages, or same-race marriages.

And that is what two federal appeals courts have ruled, and that is what the Supreme Court will ultimately rule.

Last edited:
I say the states should decide whether or not we put the negroes back in chains where they belong. The War of Northern Aggression imposed yankee morality on me!

Oh no. They are killing themselves off faster than a chain gang would! In fact, for most of them, they'd live longer if they were in a chain gang. A black teenager has more of a chance of living to middle age in prison than on the streets.

Oh no. They are killing themselves off faster than a chain gang would! In fact, for most of them, they'd live longer if they were in a chain gang. A black teenager has more of a chance of living to middle age in prison than on the streets.

They have been enslaved by dependence on the government by the Democratic Party.

Okay enough with the bigot shit.....Being a homo is a CHOICE. It should never be compared to being Black cause Being black isn't a CHOICE. All Gay marriage stupid bullshit is a State matter not a federal one.

And when did you decide not to be gay?

While most evidence indicates that it is not a choice..

What if it is a choice?

Don't you, as an American, have the right to marry the person of your choice as long as it harms nobody?

If gay marriage is a state matter....Why was DOMA passed?

How do you know it's a choice? did you try it and give it up? Do you have detailed mapping of the human brain that proves your point?

I'm not gay, so would I know what being gay is like? Yeah, I think I'd just LOVE the bullying in school, ostracism from bigots throughout my life, rejection from my family, and all the other horseshit that gays have to deal with....What a choice.....who wouldn't choose that?

Forum List

Back