Streak of 30 votes against gay marriage to end!

Okay enough with the bigot shit.....Being a homo is a CHOICE.

Proof?

Easy. No one forced them to suck a dick.

A person cannot choose which gender sexually stimulates them. Men can walk around on the beach all day long in speedos, bending over to pick up their towels, oiling themselves with lotion, flexing in the sun, and my groin would not stir an inch. I would not find my eyes roaming their bodies at all.

Bring out a few women and set them to playing volleyball, though, and yowza!

And if I picked one of them up and we boinked ourselves silly, no one forced either one of us to do that. That does not mean I had a choice about being straight!

NY allows homo marriage......Fine their choice. How many people from NY moves from the state? We do not any federal law infringing on states rights period. This isnt a important thing. This is like legal pot and only fucking retards vote only these issues. If you state decides not to have homo marriage and your a homo then you have the freedom to move to a place that does. Chances are down the line every state will allow it cause truthfully it is a fucking stupid issue.

A person cannot choose which gender sexually stimulates them. Men can walk around on the beach all day long in speedos, bending over to pick up their towels, oiling themselves with lotion, flexing in the sun, and my groin would not stir an inch. I would not find my eyes roaming their bodies at all.

And if I picked one of them up and we boinked ourselves silly, no one forced either one of us to do that. That does not mean I had a choice about being straight!

You of course have proof of the gene that makes one a homo right?

Okay enough with the bigot shit.....Being a homo is a CHOICE. It should never be compared to being Black cause Being black isn't a CHOICE. All Gay marriage stupid bullshit is a State matter not a federal one.

While most evidence indicates that it is not a choice..

What if it is a choice?

Don't you, as an American, have the right to marry the person of your choice as long as it harms nobody?

If gay marriage is a state matter....Why was DOMA passed?

This is correct. Arguing that gay marriage is not protected by the 14th amendment because being gay is a choice is like arguing interracial marriage isn't protected because a white woman chose to marry a black man.

There are a lot of red herrings tossed about which expose the constitutional ignorance of a lot of people.

There is no constitutional right to marriage for anyone. It's just not in the Constitution to begin with.

Two years ago I was sued for refusing to paint the wedding portrait of a lesbian couple. They lost that lawsuit. It was one of the best moments of my life and they ended up paying me. Following my example, a photographer friend was able to refuse to provide photography services.

My mechanic decided years ago that he would no longer fix the cars of black people. They just caused him more trouble than the money he was paid. Keep imposing unacceptable laws on people and they will certainly find ways around it.

that's just sad. your life must really suck.

not surprising, though.

No, and you of course know that is completely irrelevant to equal protection of the laws, right?

Is there a gene that makes you left handed?

Or is it a choice?

Equal protection of the laws, folks. That's what it is about.

Learn the concept and stop making fools of yourselves.

How can you read the Constitution but not know what any of it means?

"There's no constitutional right to marriage"... Jesus!

Last edited:

Is there a gene that makes you left handed?

Or is it a choice?

I choose to hate asparagus! I do not have the asparagus gene.

I do have the corn on the cob gene, though.

No, and you of course know that is completely irrelevant to equal protection of the laws, right?

Was actually waiting for that idiot argument. No one is denying a homo anything that is not denied me. That is equal protection. No one is telling them they cant marry a women just like me and they are telling me I cant marry a man just like the homo's. Equal protection.

Was actually waiting for that idiot argument. No one is denying a homo anything that is not denied me. That is equal protection. No one is telling them they cant marry a women just like me and they are telling me I cant marry a man just like the homo's. Equal protection.

Another one who needs to be euthanized.

Let's carry on with your illogic and argue that one is telling a white woman she can marry a white man just like me, and they are telling me I can't marry a black woman. Equal protection.

See how incredibly dumb you sound? You have absolutely no comprehension of what "equal protection" means. None. Zip. Zilch.

Maybe you don't see. Maybe you are stupid beyond reach.

Last edited:
It really doesn't matter because our entire culture is moving towards degeneracy and the laws will continue to reflect that. After this culture collapses because of its decay, the next culture will reject homosexuality as normal behavior and the cycle will start all over again, just as it always has.

Another one who needs to be euthanized.

Let's carry on with your illogic and argue that one is telling a white woman she can marry a white man just like me, and they are telling me I can't marry a black woman. Equal protection.
See how incredibly dumb you sound? You have absolutely no comprehension of what "equal protection" means. None. Zip. Zilch.

Maybe you don't see. Maybe you are stupid beyond reach.

They tried that argument in Loving vs Virginia

The court laughed at them

The Loving decision has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Loving protects the rights of the children of biracial relationships, there are not children born of same sex relationship.

It really doesn't matter because our entire culture is moving towards degeneracy and the laws will continue to reflect that. After this culture collapses because of its decay, the next culture will reject homosexuality as normal behavior and the cycle will start all over again, just as it always has.

This argument lays bare the illogic of bigotry. It is premised on the stipulation that homosexuality is somehow harmful to society, yet no logical evidence for this is presented.

It is the same argument that was used for opposing interracial marriage. Mongrel races, blah, blah, blah.

It also continues the fallacy that non-bigots are attempting to paint homosexuality as "normal". This is a strawman fallacy. We are just saying it is not wrong. As simple as that.

"Abnormal" is not synonymous with "wrong".

Being black in America is abnormal.

Eating your daily recommended amount of vegetables every day is abnormal.

Being left-handed is abnormal.

We do not discriminate against abnormal people just because they are abnormal. As our country matures, we strip away more and more legacy discriminations.

That is what makes America GREAT, not degenerate, fools.

Last edited:
The Loving decision has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Loving protects the rights of the children of biracial relationships, there are not children born of same sex relationship.

The Lovings did not have children at the time they were arrested

Forum List

Back