Strawman politics

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
While kids are being expelled from school for being bullies, the potential "leader" of our country ack like TRASH. Go figure. SO disgusting... they should cancel the election!
-A Commenter named Shelley Dunnigan
-----------

This is my response to her.

1. These are grown adults who really are closer to dying than to being born, not Developing children.
2. The needs of Children are different than those of an Adult.
3. The Child doesn't have the Short Term goal of Becoming President.
4. This is Politics, not School.

5. School teaches kids to Function, or at least should.... it does not teach them the intricacies and dynamics and variations, of Adulthood personal experiences.
There is only one thing that teaches experience, and that's life and time.

Thank you.

She got mad lol

While kids are being expelled from school for being bullies, the potential "leader" of our country ack like TRASH. Go figure. SO disgusting... they should cancel the election!
-----------

1. These are grown adults who really are closer to dying than to being born, not Developing children.

5. School teaches kids to Function, or at least should.... it does not teach them the intricacies and dynamics and variations, of Adulthood personal experiences.

Thank you.

She got mad lol

What is "strawman politics"?

-----------

Thank you.

She got mad lol

The idea that you can take the situation from two entirely different aspects of life, with two entirely different stages in life... with entirely different settings and types of importance, and entirely different goals and rules.... and somehow apply them to each other, to suit your own view of an idealistic world.
Is one example.

-----------

Thank you.

She got mad lol

The idea that you can take the situation from two entirely different aspects of life, with two entirely different stages in life... with entirely different settings and types of importance, and entirely different goals and rules.... and somehow apply them to each other, to suit your own view of an idealistic world.
Is one example.

I agree as that's the standard definition of a "Strawman".... BUT how does that adjective apply to "politics"????
Say for example is Trump a "straw man" to GOP party? How can that be?

-----------

Thank you.

She got mad lol

Is one example.

I agree as that's the standard definition of a "Strawman".... BUT how does that adjective apply to "politics"????

It applies when your idea of how adult politics should be run, is based on how a 4th grade classroom is operated.

-----------

Thank you.

She got mad lol

Is one example.

It applies when your idea of how adult politics should be run, is based on how a 4th grade classroom is operated.

Maybe your 4th grade but my teacher was respected. No one talked out of turn. We raised our hands.
The teacher disciplined us with a paddle if we were even one iota of disrespectful.
Consequently unlike 4th graders today all of us were able to read/write, do simple math and other classes that were designed several years earlier out of
experiences of adults who lived in the real world, unlike curriculum consultants that are more concerned about how the feelings of the 4th grader might be offended.

Someone should smack the straw man with a wicked backhand, making it spin around and fall on the floor hard. That would teach that incorporeal logical fallacy a lesson! If only there were a tough enough supabadass tough guy around to do it!

-----------

Thank you.

She got mad lol

Is one example.

Maybe your 4th grade but my teacher was respected. No one talked out of turn. We raised our hands.
The teacher disciplined us with a paddle if we were even one iota of disrespectful.
Consequently unlike 4th graders today all of us were able to read/write, do simple math and other classes that were designed several years earlier out of
experiences of adults who lived in the real world, unlike curriculum consultants that are more concerned about how the feelings of the 4th grader might be offended.

That sounds to me like you want to teach a 5 year old black kid how to pick cotton, instead of math...
Or that you want to show a bunch of babies, war movies which are banned in schools lower than college, because they're all rated R, for obvious reasons...

A kid doesn't need to know how evil the world is, he needs to know Math, Science, History, Geography, English and Definitions and Phonics and Writing, and Civics, Introductory Psychology, Gym and Physical skills, and Home Economics and Woodshop, and Art and Music, And social skills.

That's what a kid needs to learn before they learn the bullshit, and dynamic and diverse things like Politics, Economics, Sociology and shit like that.

Take this for example.
You think that you have this big old tough Rottweiler right ?

Yeah. lol

What you really have is a fucking wuss, sissy boy.
Don't believe me ? give the dog some good old Vietnamese Sriracha hot sauce in his food and a can of good ole American Coca Cola in his water bowl.

War movies, heads chopped off, the Taliban, Isis, the Holocaust, Executions, Serial Killers, Crime... and abuse..

Is that Hot sauce to the dog (aka the kid) in this case.
Period.
They're not mature enough and even if through individual experience one or two of the kids are...
The Schools go by the LAW... it can only go by the law, otherwise you have NO school.
The kids are in School, NOT at home.

Last edited:
Hot sauce...cola...dog....wannabe internet badass....um, yeah....

Hey look its time to pick a side and take the gloves off, $19 trillion dollars in debt, a raided Social Security trust fund, millions of illegals pouring across the border killing 3,000 Americans a year HELLO.

The left and GOP establishment need to be repeatedly kicked in the groin until they double over, no more playing nice with these scum. If you don't have the stomach for it just keep out of our way.

Forum List

Back