Strategic Patience...the failed legacy of BHO.

Check out the comments of General Scales and his analysis of the latest developments in Syria...keeping in mind Obama's dictate that "Assad must go"....

Russia using a scorched earth policy in Syria?
Look, Obama is no saint and I'm no fan of his by any stretch, but you are dead wrong about this.

The Chinese, Russians, Iranians and N. Koreans have been forming a coordinated bloc for decades now to bring the US to her knees. Bleeding our Treasury and fracturing our economy has been the thousand paper cuts. The final blow has been precalculated by carefully timed instigating. Obama's deepest advisers know this. Which is why they've held back. And properly so.

Any country whose economy is as badly papercut as ours, who bites obvious baiting and enters into a ground war is INSANE. This is the reason why I wanted Christie at the helm. He's smart enough and wily enough to recognize the game of obvious stink bait. And I'd wager he's smart enough to figure out a strategic plan to deal with the ME "baiting ground" (as I like to call it) without draining the last blood out of this staggering bull..

Check out the comments of General Scales and his analysis of the latest developments in Syria...keeping in mind Obama's dictate that "Assad must go"....

Look, Obama is no saint and I'm no fan of his by any stretch, but you are dead wrong about this.

The Chinese, Russians, Iranians and N. Koreans have been forming a coordinated bloc for decades now to bring the US to her knees. Bleeding our Treasury and fracturing our economy has been the thousand paper cuts. The final blow has been precalculated by carefully timed instigating. Obama's deepest advisers know this. Which is why they've held back. And properly so.

Any country whose economy is as badly papercut as ours, who bites obvious baiting and enters into a ground war is INSANE. This is the reason why I wanted Christie at the helm. He's smart enough and wily enough to recognize the game of obvious stink bait. And I'd wager he's smart enough to figure out a strategic plan to deal with the ME "baiting ground" (as I like to call it) without draining the last blood out of this staggering bull..

Oh boy....

more right wing love for Russia's murderous dictator.

Or more disgust for America's coward in chief

Please . Remember when he wanted to shove a rocket up Assads ass and congress was all "nope , not our business ". Conservatives flip over Syria constantly .

And what would u have the us do? Get involved with another Mid East cluster fuck . Boots on the ground ???

Poor Timmy forgets Obama's flaunted "coalition". Get informed ya little nitwit then comment

Simple question lass . How many U.S. troops have been killed in this syria mess ?
The objective was to contain and defeat Isis. That could be done by the unprecedented coalition according to Obama. He failed.
Its pretty hard to defeat something when you put more effort into building it up than tearing it down......our whole effort has been a clown show

You totally missed the thrust and promise of Obama's coalition. With a leader it would not have cost a dime or an American life. We have no leader.

Please . Remember when he wanted to shove a rocket up Assads ass and congress was all "nope , not our business ". Conservatives flip over Syria constantly .

And what would u have the us do? Get involved with another Mid East cluster fuck . Boots on the ground ???

Obama armed and trained ISIS fighters in Syria.

Lie .

ISIS and the syria war are two separate issues .

Has putin destroyed ISIS ? Last I looked they were blowing up Russian airliners and making him look the fool.

Say what? LMAO

What do you think is happening in Syria ? Everything was happy fun times until ISIS came in and ruined things ? That its just Isis v Assad ?

You don't think ISIS is playing a major role in Syria, Timmy? Evidently Russia and the Saudis do. Like I said get informed and then comment.

You should read more than right wing propaganda sites .

If ISIS magically disappeared tomorrow , the Syrian war would still be wage on.

Is ISIS a role player in Syria or not, Timmy?

Yes ISIS is . That's the big problem . There are multiple players in Syria . How do you get help to the "good guys" and not the bad ?

Say what? LMAO

What do you think is happening in Syria ? Everything was happy fun times until ISIS came in and ruined things ? That its just Isis v Assad ?

You don't think ISIS is playing a major role in Syria, Timmy? Evidently Russia and the Saudis do. Like I said get informed and then comment.

Yes ISIS is . That's the big problem . There are multiple players in Syria . How do you get help to the "good guys" and not the bad ?
That was the job of the coalition. Long before Putin entered the picture. Obama's ineffectiveness allowed Putin to step in. What don't you understand?

Obama armed and trained ISIS fighters in Syria.

Lie .

It's the documented truth.

Say what? LMAO

You stay the fuck out of the mess.

Saudis are putting planes in Turkey to "fight" isis......how does that work when Turkey is supporting them.......this whole thing is so tangled as to be unintelligible

You totally missed the thrust and promise of Obama's coalition. With a leader it would not have cost a dime or an American life. We have no leader.

Sorry, the men in brass with their nose to the ground in the real world beg to differ with you. The General may not have enunciated clearly that he agrees with the Obama foreign policy, but that a slower-paced intelligent reserve is the only strategic plan we have left... ie; he agreed with Obama in so many words without losing face or his pension...:

From: War threat growing with Iran, Russia, North Korea: National Military Strategy

The report specifically talks about threats from North Korea, Iran, Russia and China, which has continued aggressive land grabs in the South China Sea that violate international law.

“None of these nations are believed to be seeking direct military conflict with the United States or our allies. Nonetheless, they each pose serious security concerns which the international community is working to collectively address by way of common policies, shared messages and coordinated action.

Future conflicts for the U.S. military will likely be lengthier and will have to be fought with diminished resources, Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, wrote in a foreword to the report.

We are more likely to face prolonged campaigns than conflicts that are resolved quickly,” Gen. Dempsey wrote. “Control of escalation is becoming more difficult and more important and that as a hedge against unpredictability with reduced resources, we may have to adjust our global posture.

Saudis are putting planes in Turkey to "fight" isis......how does that work when Turkey is supporting them.......this whole thing is so tangled as to be unintelligible

Not if you consider that those pulling the strings in the bloc of N. Korea, China, Russia & Iran (and other shadow nations playing along) are using the ME as a giant stink bait ground to draw the US into a war she cannot fight right now thanks to the thousand papercuts to the US economy by policies crafted to make the US economy beholden to China.. and the Saudis who... (see: shadow nations in support of the bloc..)

Last edited:

Sorry, the men in brass with their nose to the ground in the real world beg to differ with you. The General may not have enunciated clearly that a slower-paced intelligent reserve is the only strategic plan we have left...but he said so in so many words:

From: War threat growing with Iran, Russia, North Korea: National Military Strategy

The report specifically talks about threats from North Korea, Iran, Russia and China, which has continued aggressive land grabs in the South China Sea that violate international law.

“None of these nations are believed to be seeking direct military conflict with the United States or our allies. Nonetheless, they each pose serious security concerns which the international community is working to collectively address by way of common policies, shared messages and coordinated action.

Future conflicts for the U.S. military will likely be lengthier and will have to be fought with diminished resources, Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, wrote in a foreword to the report.

We are more likely to face prolonged campaigns than conflicts that are resolved quickly,” Gen. Dempsey wrote. “Control of escalation is becoming more difficult and more important and that as a hedge against unpredictability with reduced resources, we may have to adjust our global posture.

Not if you consider that those pulling the strings in the bloc of N. Korea, China, Russia & Iran (and other shadow nations playing along) are using the ME as a giant stink bait ground to draw the US into a war she cannot fight right now thanks to the thousand papercuts to the US economy by policies crafted to make the US economy beholden to China..
The sec def just called for a pick up in the pace and contribution of the coalition. The sec def says one thing...the generals may at times say something else. The CINC says nothing, does nothing, leads nothing. Get a clue dude.

Forum List

Back