Strange how baby muder became a "health issue"

It doesn't matter what you think, progressive. Abortion as birth control is a human rights violations. It violates women, it kills babies.

Just as slavery was a human rights violation, even when it was legal, and honor killings are a human rights violation, though perfectly legal in the countries where they are frequent.

Those pictures will break your heart.. bring you to your knee's in shame.. and make you never claim again that ABORTION is a FUCKING right and health issue of women.. IT'S MURDER, period. Now condone that.

I can't even look, I know I will have nightmares for months.

I can't even understand how the hell partial birth abortion is even allowed. A fetus feels pain anywhere from 18 weeks onward. But hell lets rip it apart with a vacuum or birth it and then jab a sharp instrument into its head.

Do Fetuses Feel Pain? : Discovery News

CaféAuLait;6226394 said:
Those pictures will break your heart.. bring you to your knee's in shame.. and make you never claim again that ABORTION is a FUCKING right and health issue of women.. IT'S MURDER, period. Now condone that.

I can't even look, I know I will have nightmares for months.

I can't even understand how the hell partial birth abortion is even allowed. A fetus feels pain anywhere from 18 weeks onward. But hell lets rip it apart with a vacuum or birth it and then jab a sharp instrument into its head.

Do Fetuses Feel Pain? : Discovery News

I know.. It's horrifying.. Torture.. not all of them are partial birth.. They have pictures of abortions at all phases of a pregnancy to show a child who was murdered and the type of pain that baby went through... you're right.. it's a nightmare..

CaféAuLait;6226383 said:
Any state which charges a person with homicide of an unborn fetus/baby. How can there be a difference? Why is a 16 week fetus a 'thing' if Mom wants to abort it but suddenly attains personhood when a screwed up boyfriend hits Mom and kills her? Or the drunk driver charged with two deaths when killing one woman and her unborn child?

Makes no sense to me. How the hell can the definition of a 'life' change given the circumstances? Makes no sense to me. Was it her choice? No. But how can it be murder in one instance and just fine and dandy in the other?

Your gripe comes down to a complaint about the law having seemingly contradictory ways of thinking. I'll agree that we should want our laws to express as much consistency as possible. However, that all has no bearing whatsoever on whether an embryo or fetus possesses personhood.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an zygote is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

CaféAuLait;6226383 said:
Any state which charges a person with homicide of an unborn fetus/baby. How can there be a difference? Why is a 16 week fetus a 'thing' if Mom wants to abort it but suddenly attains personhood when a screwed up boyfriend hits Mom and kills her? Or the drunk driver charged with two deaths when killing one woman and her unborn child?

Makes no sense to me. How the hell can the definition of a 'life' change given the circumstances? Makes no sense to me. Was it her choice? No. But how can it be murder in one instance and just fine and dandy in the other?

Your gripe comes down to a complaint about the law having seemingly contradictory ways of thinking. I'll agree that we should want our laws to express as much consistency as possible. However, that all has no bearing whatsoever on whether an embryo or fetus possesses personhood.

What a copout and LOAD OF HORSESHIT.. EVERYone can now see pictures of babies in a mother's womb.. NO ONE, NOT ONE PERSON buys that 1960's PROPAGANDA any longer.. STFU.. We now have pictures.. TOO BAD for you abortion freaks that's there proof that it's not just a blob of tissue.

CaféAuLait;6226383 said:

How can you murder a non-person then? You can't.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

And don't tell me an zygote is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

Your sterile DNC interpretation of a LIE, being we now have pictures.. is LAUGHABLE, like all of your posts.. ALL lies, all propaganda..

It doesn't matter what you think, progressive. Abortion as birth control is a human rights violations. It violates women, it kills babies.

Just as slavery was a human rights violation, even when it was legal, and honor killings are a human rights violation, though perfectly legal in the countries where they are frequent.

Abortion does not kill babies. It terminates fetal development. You can play word games all you like, but a fetus is not a baby. It is a fetus. Until scientific study can identify the point where personhood begins in fetal development, this "it kills babies" argument has absolutely zero validity for the purposes of public policy in a free country. Just laws require objective cause.

The majority of Americans now consider themselves PRO-LIFE.. With education and technology came the realization lthat like EVERYTHING else, LIBERALS had lied .. perpetrated a lie to force their immoral behavior on everyone else for acceptance. THOSE DAYS ARE GONE.

The word game that is played is the one dictated by progressives, who determined that they needed to change what people called unborn babies in order to make it easier to kill them.

Sorry, you don't dictate to me what words mean. I know what they mean. They are babies, whether you call them fetus or child. It's the same thing. You're the one that thinks the title means something.

Abortion does not kill babies. It terminates fetal development. You can play word games all you like, but a fetus is not a baby. It is a fetus. Until scientific study can identify the point where personhood begins in fetal development, this "it kills babies" argument has absolutely zero validity for the purposes of public policy in a free country. Just laws require objective cause.

COWARD.. Skip over the pictures I provided and LIE.. Science MOST definitely proves that is a child.. It's only the blood thirsty liberal who has the need to excuse it now.. YOU'RE THE MINORITY, thank God!

The majority of Americans now consider themselves PRO-LIFE.. With education and technology came the realization lthat like EVERYTHING else, LIBERALS had lied .. perpetrated a lie to force their immoral behavior on everyone else for acceptance. THOSE DAYS ARE GONE.
The majority of Americans have always been pro-life. That's why progressives had to bypass them to make abortion legal.

Is this the dumbest shit you've ever heard?? So according to this IDIOT, the baby is still alive just won't develop any longer.. YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE and so is your propaganda and bag of LIES..

Your sterile DNC interpretation of a LIE, being we now have pictures.. is LAUGHABLE, like all of your posts.. ALL lies, all propaganda..

Only an idiot would think that a frozen embryo was a person.

You are pro child abuse.

Is this the dumbest shit you've ever heard?? So according to this IDIOT, the baby is still alive just won't develop any longer.. YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE and so is your propaganda and bag of LIES..

An egg is not a chicken.

You are pro child abuse.

Now I'm going to stir the pot a bit, since we are on the subject of choice, I have a question. If a woman has the choice to terminate her parental responsibilities by terminating the child, where does the fathers choice come in to the equation? He has no choice in the termination and if she chooses not to terminate he has no choice but to pay. Shouldn't he have the choice to terminate his parental responsibilities just like the woman? Aren't we gurarnteed equal protection under the law?

You are pro child abuse.
:eusa_eh:

In that event, you are pro child murder.

You are pro child abuse.

12 week pregnancy

Attachments

• $baby-in-womb.jpg
    $baby-in-womb.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 39

Forum List

Back