Story Developing! Illinois Judge Removes Trump From The State Ballot Because Of 14th Amendment 'Insurrectionists Ban'

I think this is all premature. Imagine how bad it’s going to look if scotus overturns all these states removing him from the ballot.

Why are they jumping the gun, just wait to see what scotus does, and then remove him.

Black female judges are the worst.

Look at that whiz-bang Biden installed on SCOTUS and what she said today about bump stocks. That bump stocks let you fire 800 bullets a second. FFS. I need one of those. :)

Kagan also embarrassed herself, probably making Sotomayor think, I ain't the dumbest one here now with these two.

... Ketanji Brown Jackson and Elena Kagan, who repeatedly insisted bump stock-equipped guns can fire up to 800 rounds a second. They, along with the government’s legal team, repeated the lie that semiautomatic rifles with modifiers could fire hundreds of shots (in Kagan’s words, “a torrent of bullets”) each moment. Cargill lawyer Johnathan Mitchell corrected them multiple times.

She is not a bullet, so how can she define how many are shot out of a gun?

Illinois Judge Removes Trump From The State Ballot Because Of 14th Amendment 'Insurrectionists Ban'​

1709176295308.gif

I don’t argue with racists. There’s no point.
Good because nothing I said was racist. By the way on March 15 there's a new movie coming out. It's called 'The American Society of Magical Negroes'. Are you going to go see it?

Forum List

Back