“Storm the Capital” Board Game Commemorates J6

When they're acting like violent MAGAt thugs I sure as fuck do. Who in the mainstream cried over that dumb bitch? Floyd got murals and his cop killer went to prison. :funnyface:
What you are saying is that you are fine with her being murdered because you disagree with your politics.

Maybe we should pass around the donation plate and collect enough to buy you a plane ticket to fucking China or some other oppressive shit hole authoritarian country where you will be more comfortable. Idiot.

If you expect me to cry over it you might be a bitch though. :funnyface:
I do not expect anything from you, as you are a big dummy. I do, however, find it disheartening when I run across some foul POS garbage person who has allowed his mindless tribalism destroy basic human empathy. Go sit on a fat dick, you degenerate retard.

What you are saying is that you are fine with her being murdered because you disagree with your politics.
Our entire society did. That's why we gave her a killer a medal. You want to cosplay like our society is mad over it but you don't have anything to point to but your bitch emotions. :dunno:
Maybe we should pass around the donation plate and collect enough to buy you a plane ticket to fucking China or some other oppressive shit hole authoritarian country where you will be more comfortable. Idiot.
What good would it do you pussies? You soft frail whites can't maintain the demographic integrity of your country. I'm here whether you like it not little bitch. Feel free to waste your time fantasizing you can do something about that. :itsok:

I do not expect anything from you, as you are a big dummy. I do, however, find it disheartening when I run across some foul POS garbage person who has allowed his mindless tribalism destroy basic human empathy. Go sit on a fat dick, you degenerate retard.
So you retreat to fantasizing about gay sex when you're cornered? Figures.

Our entire society did. That's why we gave her a killer a medal. You want to cosplay like our society is mad over it but you don't have anything to point to but your bitch emotions. :dunno:

What good would it do you pussies? You soft frail whites can't maintain the demographic integrity of your country. I'm here whether you like it not little bitch. Feel free to waste your time fantasizing you can do something about that. :itsok:
You are less than a human being.

It just demonstrates that "medals" can be meaningless.
Can be isn't evidence that it is. Compare Ashlii Babbits killing to Floyd's and then let's try to have a rational conversation about how our society feels about each of those.

Can be isn't evidence that it is. Compare Ashlii Babbits killing to Floyd's and then let's try to have a rational conversation about how our society feels about each of those.
Floyd was a criminal and ex-con. Ashley was a mother and a retired military vet. Only the mindless herd like you worship George "Fentanyl" Floyd. You think he is more meaningful because you are not smart. Besides, what came of all those riots in 2020? Oh yeah, nothing. Well, I mean, BLM was robbed blind by some negro grifters. But other than than, nothing happened. Many folks cannot even tell you who Georgie Floyd was. Why? Because he really did not matter. They do not mourn the man. They simply want to use him to further a goal. Thus, yet again the black man is allowing himself to be used by the left.

Outside of being killed by law enforcement .. why would any rational individual compare two separate incidents that aren't related? Although Floyd adds a layer of illicit drug usage that contributed to his death.

Floyd was a criminal and ex-con.
True.
Ashley was a mother and a retired military vet.
Also true.
Only the mindless herd like you worship George "Fentanyl" Floyd.
This is opinion. Who cares? I don't. I'm only interested in knowing if you can rationally address our societies various responses to those incidents and then pick up on what society is trying to not so subtly tell you.
You think he is more meaningful because you are not smart.
No. Because of facts. People all over the world protested his killing. Did they protest the death of Ashlii Babbit in different countries?

https://www.reuters.com/article/idU...rs) - Thousands of,people due to the pandemic.

How about Germany?

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...rks-protests-and-artwork-that-honors-his-life

How about about Japan or New Zealand?

Japan, New Zealand march to mourn George Floyd, seek change

How much more embarrassment would you like from me? :dunno:
Besides, what came of all those riots in 2020? Oh yeah, nothing. Well, I mean, BLM was robbed blind by some negro grifters.
You mean other than state and federal convictions for his murderers and millions in settlement money for his family? What did Ashlii's family get other than shame and ridicule? :dunno:
But other than than, nothing happened. Many folks cannot even tell you who Georgie Floyd was. Why? Because he really did not matter. They do not mourn the man. They simply want to use him to further a goal. Thus, yet again the black man is allowing himself to be used by the left.
Yet again you have to fantasize that dumb bitch mattering to anyone. :lmao:

Last edited:
Outside of being killed by law enforcement .. why would any rational individual compare two separate incidents that aren't related? Although Floyd adds a layer of illicit drug usage that contributed to his death.
How else do you suppose we gauge who has public support and who doesn't if not by how the public responded to both incidents?

How else do you suppose we gauge who has public support and who doesn't if not by how the public responded to both incidents?
The public responded because of the media coverage on both incidents ... in fact .. the floyd response, a thief, robber and active Fentanyl user, led to nationwide riots that destroyed billions of dollars of property, led to multiple deaths and defied covid standards of protection. So tell .. how do you measure the response?

The public responded because of the media coverage on both incidents ... in fact .. the floyd response, a thief, robber and active Fentanyl user, led to nationwide riots that destroyed billions of dollars of property, led to multiple deaths and defied covid standards of protection. So tell .. how do you measure the response?
I believe I've already explained that. My question is how do you?

When they're acting like violent MAGAt thugs I sure as fuck do. Who in the mainstream cried over that dumb bitch? Floyd got murals and his cop killer went to prison. That unloved **** couldn't even get as much public support as a man with multiple convictions. That's how much people don't like you. :funnyface:
Ashley was unarmed.

Forum List

Back