Stores stress over how to handle a customer who won’t wear a mask

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

I just shopped a grocery store that had somewhat large signs that said "FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED BY (insert silly unlawful decree here)" on the doors.

I walked in, got my stuff, and checked out, all with NO MASK.

Fuck the tyrants....I will not comply.
Did you go in with no shirt and no shoes? In order to "fuck the tyranny"?

1589663737821.png

The small business is safer.
Went by big box stores yesterday and a line of fools wearing a mask waiting to get into store. About 50 people well within 6 feet of each other.
Passed on going into two stores that had record crowds because of the shutdown.
I needed one thing, landscaping screen.
Went to a local nursery with two other customers and was done in a couple of minutes.
Never felt the need for a mask and still don't.
We were supposed to save them for healthcare.

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

I just shopped a grocery store that had somewhat large signs that said "FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED BY (insert silly unlawful decree here)" on the doors.

Can't tell the difference between duly passed laws, and fiat decrees from dictators, huh?

BTW, I thought you liberoidals were totally against fascistic dictators just a few weeks ago....I wonder where that went?

Guys, why is this so hard to make people understand this ?
A cloth mask will NOT protect YOU, but will help protect those around you.
The idea here is, when you breath or speak, the cloth masks helps block the exhale of virus particles in to the air around you. Your mask is helping to keep the virus from spreading.

Additionally, the masks serves as a really helpful physical barrier when you cough or sneeze.
Those actions can propel this cloud of droplets from you to as much as 25 feet away. Your mask can disrupt this cloud of particles, and hinder them from traveling across the room.
I don't speak to people when I go to the store

The idea here is, when you breath or speak, the cloth masks helps block the exhale of virus particles in to the air around you. Your mask is helping to keep the virus from spreading.

Additionally, the masks serves as a really helpful physical barrier when you cough or sneeze.
Those actions can propel this cloud of droplets from you to as much as 25 feet away. Your mask can disrupt this cloud of particles, and hinder them from traveling across the room.
I don't speak to people when I go to the store

Not during the masked era I haven't. Wearing a dark mask, long sleeved shirts and black gloves says a lot without uttering a word- particularly when you pay with the traditional cash.

who sneezes into their mask????they usually pull them down

and they should be 6 feet apart

View attachment 336945

I wear it if asked, or if they have a sign on the door.

I'm entering THEIR place. I try to respect their wishes.

Beyond that, NOTHING has changed in my life and I'm NOT sitting home day after day

View attachment 336945

They have a sign on the door at the liquor store that says masks aren't allowed if you cannot be identified.

View attachment 336945

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

These idjits are not real men.

View attachment 336945

As opposed to fucking the Tranny.

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else!

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

These idjits are not real men.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back