Store Shelves Are Emptying Again

Just like with masks, vax, covid and now with the events in Ukraine, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, GiGi. So just STFU.

So now you are scared shitless about WWIII :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

how do you ever even leave your house living in such a state of perpetual fear.

Next you will be scared shitless of an alien invasion

You are so much fun! :cheers2:

Empty shelves was under Trump. No one is wiping their ass with sandpaper under Biden cuz guess what? You can buy toilet paper anywhere.
Yes, most of the time now but there are other things that we are having trouble getting such as affordable GAS---and oil to lubricate machines like say AIRPLANES is now in short supply as well...

Oh and fertilizer----how fond of eating are you. Crops to feed us and to feed the animals we slaughter for food is going to be a big issue at the end of the year.

So now you are scared shitless about WWIII :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

how do you ever even leave your house living in such a state of perpetual fear.

Next you will be scared shitless of an alien invasion

You are so much fun! :cheers2:
You're a fucking moron. Being cognizant of world affairs is not fear, stupid. Hiding in your attic from a non-existent bug is fear. You are well acquainted. Are you still wearing your face diaper? Have you gotten your four jabs, free tests and pills? That is moronic fear.

Worst president ever.

Joe is more than the worst. The man is a disgrace. There isn't a country on this planet right now looking at that old fuck, from the election to the capitol to the way he left Afghanistan to Covid to our economy and energy to now this war with Russia he bent over backwards to ignite and beyond that everyone everywhere isn't in shock, mouths open, thinking: Is this really the best they got? Can this really be the USA? Gee, can we get Donald Trump back???! Please?

If you were cognizant of world affairs, you would know that WWIII is not looming.

Of course it is. We are engaged in economic warfare now; it could easily segue into fighting. And then ------ Kaboom! Maybe it won't, but that we are on the edge is obvious. I am very impressed with these sanctions: nothing like them ever were. Unintended consequences territory.

Of course it is. We are engaged in economic warfare now; it could easily segue into fighting. And then ------ Kaboom!

The Russian military is having trouble with little old Ukraine, there is no chance of it spreading. You people watch too many movies.

I am very impressed with these sanctions: nothing like them ever were. Unintended consequences territory.

They are indeed, I have never seen the world unite behind something like this before.

They are indeed, I have never seen the world unite behind something like this before.
Very true. It's an amazing, qualitative change. It won't work to save Ukraine, of course, but it might stop the invasions by Putin. We'll see. That's its purpose. Britain and France could not save Poland by declaring war on Germany, and they knew it -- nothing could save Poland, it was wiped out in ten days -- but they decided to try to stop the constant invasions. Okay, that didn't work at all, but they won five years later.

Everyone says their war will only last a couple weeks or "until the leaves fall," and they always last five years. I wonder if this one will.

Very true. It's an amazing, qualitative change. It won't work to save Ukraine, of course, but it might stop the invasions by Putin. We'll see. That's its purpose. Britain and France could not save Poland by declaring war on Germany, and they knew it -- nothing could save Poland, it was wiped out in ten days -- but they decided to try to stop the constant invasions. Okay, that didn't work at all, but they won five years later.

Everyone says their war will only last a couple weeks or "until the leaves fall," and they always last five years. I wonder if this one will.

I do not agree it will not save Ukraine. If Ukraine can hold out a while longer things will turn bad for Putin in a hurry back home. He might find out what his favorite poison taste like

Forum List

Back