store owner in a coma after being beat with a baseball bat

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

over bear. the thug be man from india senseless.

over bear. the thug be man from india senseless.
If working at night, in a convenience store, you should be armed for your convenience and personal protection.

This is 2023.

Individuals can do whatever they want.

So clerks should say nothing and see nothing.

The only "good" thing is that some of those bad people WILL one day pick on the wrong victim, and then ...

Yes on both counts.

I hate to say it, but if this shop owner voted for Biden, Newsom, or Pelosi, I have ZERO sympathy.
No matter who they voted for, I feel sorry or these folks that have to take these jobs, especially at night. The California Senate passed a bill, that prohibits employees from interfering with shoplifters. This was supposedly for the protection of the employees. Walgreens in Some parts of San Fran are recommending Byrna (non-lethal) weapons carry. My recommendation would still be a pocket pistol "get off me" gun. If nobody else knows, than it ain't there. If attacked with a baseball bat, it is better your fate be in the hands of a jury of 12, than pall-bearers of 6.

California used to be the place to be.
But the Democrats are destroying it.

demdystopidqwaszxsasqwedc.jpg
demdystopiaxzsdswedcv.jpg
demdystopiagfyhyyy.jpg

No matter who they voted for, I feel sorry or these folks that have to take these jobs, especially at night. The California Senate passed a bill, that prohibits employees from interfering with shoplifters. This was supposedly for the protection of the employees. Walgreens in Some parts of San Fran are recommending Byrna (non-lethal) weapons carry. My recommendation would still be a pocket pistol "get off me" gun. If nobody else knows, than it ain't there. If attacked with a baseball bat, it is better your fate be in the hands of a jury of 12, than pall-bearers of 6.

Do you like in California

Do you like in California
No much from a political standpoint, but I hear it is beautiful in many places. Nice place to visit, maybe ski, but I would not want to live there. I prefer a free state.

Forum List

Back