Stop Walmart Act

In your opinion it's OK for a companies employees to be a tax burden as long as the company enjoys their net profit?

walmart-tax-flyer-back.png

This is the thanks that Walmart gets for supporting Oboingo in raising the minimum wage.

More proof that no mater what you give the moonbats, it will never ever be enough.

It because the Walmart seven don't think that $180 billion is enough. They think they should spend more and more net profit to increase their worth rather than paying their employees enough to stay off of the taxpayer subsidies.

They think they should spend more and more net profit to increase their worth

Wah, they're keeping their own money, no fair!!

rather than paying their employees enough to stay off of the taxpayer subsidies.

That's easy enough, stop paying subsidies to low skilled workers, eh?

Paying their employees a living wage is a great start.

This is the thanks that Walmart gets for supporting Oboingo in raising the minimum wage.

More proof that no mater what you give the moonbats, it will never ever be enough.

It because the Walmart seven don't think that $180 billion is enough. They think they should spend more and more net profit to increase their worth rather than paying their employees enough to stay off of the taxpayer subsidies.

They think they should spend more and more net profit to increase their worth

Wah, they're keeping their own money, no fair!!

rather than paying their employees enough to stay off of the taxpayer subsidies.

That's easy enough, stop paying subsidies to low skilled workers, eh?

Paying their employees a living wage is a great start.

I thought you didn't like Putin?

In your opinion it's OK for a companies employees to be a tax burden as long as the company enjoys their net profit?

walmart-tax-flyer-back.png

I love that bullshit claim.
If WalMart fired every employee who collected "public assistance funding" would taxpayers spend more or less on "public assistance funding"?

You are looking at it wrong and you had it right with your first response. If the government eliminated that assistance Walmart would pay more. The best option is to tax Walmart the amount of any public assistance collected by their employees. Then Walmart would simply boost the pay because believe me, they can more than afford it. I have seen the numbers from inside. As it is, that government assistance is merely subsidizing Walmart's profits and half of those profits go to the Walmart family.

Bernie loves the loss of jobs that always happen with 15.00 per hr.

Bullshit. Amazon just raised their minimum to $15.00. Chick-fil-A is paying a minimum of $17.00. My companies pay a minimum of $23.50. All three are doing very well.

You really need to back-off the Putin concept of companies can't afford to pay their employees a living wage.

New peer-reviewed research from University of California at San Diego economist Jeffrey Clemens and my AEI colleague Michael Strain looks at what happened to employment in states that raised their minimum wages between January 2013 and January 2015. Now, these increases were nothing like what the Fight for 15 folks have in mind. The average boost was less than a dollar. Yet Clemens and Strain found larger increases, those exceeding $1, “resulted in employment declines of just over one percentage point among teenagers, among individuals ages 16 to 21, and among individuals ages 16 to 25 with less than a completed high school education.”

Perhaps longer-run results would be different. But these and other similar findings signal that caution is warranted. One can find plenty of economists on the left and right who think that while $15 an hour may make sense for some companies, a one-size-fits-all approach for businesses big and small around the country is a “risk not worth taking,” as former Obama White House economist Alan Krueger has put it.

A $15 Minimum Wage Is Great for Amazon. It's Not Great for America | James Pethokoukis

The years 2013 to 2015 were during the BushCo economic crash recovery. Much different today.

The issue is Walmart, NOT one-size-fits-all.

Equivalent to a Walmart tariff that consumers will ultimately pay. You know, those middle class and poor customers?

Make an argument that Walmart can't afford to raise pay and buy-back stock while never touching their prices.

Make an argument that Walmart can't afford to raise pay

Create your own WalMart, pay as much as you'd like.
Let me know when your IPO is ready.

That's not an argument, that's bloviating.

The years 2013 to 2015 were during the BushCo economic crash recovery. Much different today.

Did you bother to read your own article idiot? This applies to all big to medium size corporations. Not just Walmart. :lol:

See what I mean folks?

Thanks for proving my statement correct, Corky.

What is it you 'do' Oddone?

let's just say we allow our corporate masters to put a price on it, then keep hammering you DOWN until your worthless, at their gain
image83.jpg

Follow so far?

~S~
Nobody is forcing anyone to work for them....I haven't had a "job" since the 1990s.

Equivalent to a Walmart tariff that consumers will ultimately pay. You know, those middle class and poor customers?

Make an argument that Walmart can't afford to raise pay and buy-back stock while never touching their prices.

That would be your job, good luck.

You stated: "Equivalent to a Walmart tariff that consumers will ultimately pay." Make your point!

Way to deflect. :backpedal:

Bernie loves the loss of jobs that always happen with 15.00 per hr.

Bullshit. Amazon just raised their minimum to $15.00. Chick-fil-A is paying a minimum of $17.00. My companies pay a minimum of $23.50. All three are doing very well.

You really need to back-off the Putin concept of companies can't afford to pay their employees a living wage.
And yet the liberal masses that suck Starbucks ass have no problem with employees pay only being $ 9.43 per hour. Go figure.

Did you bother to read your own article idiot? This applies to all big to medium size corporations. Not just Walmart. :lol:

My issue is Walmart. But the fact remains that there aren't any companies that can't afford to pay a $15.00 an hour minimum wage.

See what I mean folks?

Thanks for proving my statement correct, Corky.

What is it you 'do' Oddone?

let's just say we allow our corporate masters to put a price on it, then keep hammering you DOWN until your worthless, at their gain
image83.jpg

Follow so far?

~S~
Nobody is forcing anyone to work for them....I haven't had a "job" since the 1990s.

Who is supporting you? Taxpayers?

Forum List

Back