Stop Trump Is Newspeak For Elect Hillary

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
If you doubt this thread’s title take a look at who wants to elect Hillary Clinton:

The secretive Bilderberg Group, which is set to meet in Dresden, Germany later this week, will discuss how to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president, the possibility of mass riots as a result of wealth inequality, the migrant crisis, as well as the United Kingdom’s vote on leaving the European Union.​

Globalists panicking about populist revolution sweeping the west
Paul Joseph Watson - June 7, 2016

Bilderberg 2016 to Talk Trump, Riots, Migrants & Brexit

I do not recall a Stop Reagan slogan, or stop any presidential candidate for that matter. Barry Goldwater was the closet thing to a “Stop Him” campaign, and even then there was no media orchestrated campaign slogan that said: “Stop Goldwater.”

NOTE: Donald Trump should do a remake of the Daisy ad tying Hillary to the Iran Nuclear Deal. At least it would be true:

The politically powerful controlling the media must have realized they could have the best of both worlds with Stop Trump on one side of the placard, and Elect Hillary on the other side. In that way they portray Trump as a dangerous fanatic, while Hillary looks like the voice of reason.

Anybody who falls for that double-whammy is in for a rude awakening when they finally learn what a dangerous extremist Hillary really is. Her past performances prove it, while Trump’s comments prove nothing without a track record to backup the scare tactic allegations. Do a quick research of political cartoons about Trump, and you will not find a single one more accurate than these two:

gv060616dAPC20160606044617.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gv060616dAPC20160606044617.jpg

cb060316dAPC20160603084543.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/cb060316dAPC20160603084543.jpg

"Stop Rump" (more officially "Never Trump") was started by Republicans.

You know that, right?

/thread

Have we finally moved on from the Bilderberg group being nothing more than a right wing conspiracy? I hope so because I am tired of conspiracies electing our presidents:

For Bilderberg, as for Goldman Sachs, the idea that there might be any kind of push-back against globalisation is a horrific one.

Goldman Sachs has two senior representatives on Bilderberg's steering committee: James A. Johnson, a board member of the bank, and Robert Zoellick, the chairman of Goldman Sachs' board of international advisors. We know from Charity Commission accounts that Goldman Sachs, along with BP, is one of the key funders of the group, and we also know that they've been pumping "a substantial six-figure sum" into the Remain campaign. And Goldman Sachs doesn't spend money lightly. The Remain campaign is clearly close to whatever they have instead of a heart.

Trump 2016 ~ because he is the push back against globalization at America's expense.

Last edited:
Have we finally moved on from the Bilderberg group being a right wing conspiracy? I hope so because I am tired of conspiracies electing our presidents:

For Bilderberg, as for Goldman Sachs, the idea that there might be any kind of push-back against globalisation is a horrific one.

Goldman Sachs has two senior representatives on Bilderberg's steering committee: James A. Johnson, a board member of the bank, and Robert Zoellick, the chairman of Goldman Sachs' board of international advisors. We know from Charity Commission accounts that Goldman Sachs, along with BP, is one of the key funders of the group, and we also know that they've been pumping "a substantial six-figure sum" into the Remain campaign. And Goldman Sachs doesn't spend money lightly. The Remain campaign is clearly close to whatever they have instead of a heart.

Trump 2016 ~ because he is the push back against globalization at America's expense.

Riiiiiiiight, I can't think of a more pushback against "globalization at America's expense" than an entitled rich asshole who kicks Scottish people off their land to build a golf course, plasters his narcissistic name all over the Middle East to build a golf course, and runs a line of clothing made in China. Good thinkin' there.

You know that, right?

/thread

At least you have respect for the life of this thread. You killed it quickly and inhumanely

Have we finally moved on from the Bilderberg group being a right wing conspiracy? I hope so because I am tired of conspiracies electing our presidents:

Riiiiiiiight, I can't think of a more pushback against "globalization at America's expense" than an entitled rich asshole who kicks Scottish people off their land to build a golf course, plasters his narcissistic name all over the Middle East to build a golf course, and runs a line of clothing made in China. Good thinkin' there.

At his very worst, he is miles ahead of Hitlery in his desire to see this country flourish. She wants Asia to flourish, now that she and Obama have seen to it that radical Islam is flourishing.
He may want to build a golf course in the middle east someday, but first he'll have to stop Iran from using the nukes Obama and Hitlery have gifted them.

We have 2 choices, the global initiative, or the American initiative. Vote for America this time. Trump 2016.

At his very worst, he is miles ahead of Hitlery in his desire to see this country flourish. She wants Asia to flourish, now that she and Obama have seen to it that radical Islam is flourishing.
He may want to build a golf course in the middle east someday, but first he'll have to stop Iran from using the nukes Obama and Hitlery have gifted them.

We have 2 choices, the global initiative, or the American initiative. Vote for America this time. Trump 2016.

You mean he may want to get his name back on the golf course that stripped his name off because of his blatant First Amendment-contempting proposal to ban people on the basis of their religion? Or do you mean he may want to build a whole new one, kicking the residets off their land like he does everywhere else?

You know that, right?
To Pogo: Regardless of which slogan is used it is a well-coordinated media campaign. Establishment Republicans, and Hillary’s campaign, would be broke if they had to pay the advertising rate the number of times the slogan is repeated on television.

newspeak (noun)

Deliberately ambiguous and contradictory language used to mislead and manipulate the public.​
Have we finally moved on from the Bilderberg group being nothing more than a right wing conspiracy?
To The Irish Ram: I have always seen the Bilderbergers engineering, and financing, a Global Government movement:

David Rockefeller's 1991 Bilderberg Quote

David Rockefeller's 1991 Bilderberg Quote...Ten Years Later
To The Irish Ram: I hope we are both right about this:

Those who read my messages heard me say that I would not vote for Donald Trump. I still do not trust him on a lot of issues. In light of an opportunity to pass H.R. 75, I have to vote for Trump. No other issue, or combination of issues, could change my mind. In fact, I said I was for then-presidential candidate Ron Paul because of H.R. 1146 and nothing else.

Finally, I always had faith in Senator Jeff Sessions; nevertheless, I had serious doubts about where Trump stood on continued membership in the United Nations. Last night John Bolton and Lou Dobbs convinced me that President Trump is on the right side of the issue and history. I now believe that President Trump —— and a Republican Congress spliced together by Tea Party conservatives behind H.R. 75 —— will get it done. It is a dead certainty that neither Hillary Clinton, nor any Democrat, will place America’s sovereignty above the United Nations and everything they have planned for their fellow “Americans.”

A Spotlight Shines Through

To the Irish Ram: Well said.
You mean he may want to get his name back on the golf course that stripped his name off because of his blatant First Amendment-contempting proposal to ban people on the basis of their religion?
To Pogo: I cannot speak for The Irish Ram, but Trump and everyone else has, or should have, absolute control over their property. If not absolute at least more control than government parasites exercise.
Or do you mean he may want to build a whole new one, kicking the residets off their land like he does everywhere else?
To Pogo: Give me one example of Trump confiscating anybody's property by force as do government bureaucrats. If you cannot provide an example you should be able to find one where he did NOT buy the land.

To be fair, Trump is in favor of eminent domain, but even there he would have to pay for the land he wants.

If you doubt this thread’s title take a look at who wants to elect Hillary Clinton:

The secretive Bilderberg Group, which is set to meet in Dresden, Germany later this week, will discuss how to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president, the possibility of mass riots as a result of wealth inequality, the migrant crisis, as well as the United Kingdom’s vote on leaving the European Union.​

Globalists panicking about populist revolution sweeping the west
Paul Joseph Watson - June 7, 2016

Bilderberg 2016 to Talk Trump, Riots, Migrants & Brexit

I do not recall a Stop Reagan slogan, or stop any presidential candidate for that matter. Barry Goldwater was the closet thing to a “Stop Him” campaign, and even then there was no media orchestrated campaign slogan that said: “Stop Goldwater.”

NOTE: Donald Trump should do a remake of the Daisy ad tying Hillary to the Iran Nuclear Deal. At least it would be true:

The politically powerful controlling the media must have realized they could have the best of both worlds with Stop Trump on one side of the placard, and Elect Hillary on the other side. In that way they portray Trump as a dangerous fanatic, while Hillary looks like the voice of reason.

Anybody who falls for that double-whammy is in for a rude awakening when they finally learn what a dangerous extremist Hillary really is. Her past performances prove it, while Trump’s comments prove nothing without a track record to backup the scare tactic allegations. Do a quick research of political cartoons about Trump, and you will not find a single one more accurate than these two:

gv060616dAPC20160606044617.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gv060616dAPC20160606044617.jpg

cb060316dAPC20160603084543.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/cb060316dAPC20160603084543.jpg

A few weeks ago the GOP establishment was saying it would be a cold day in hell before they’d embrace Donald Trump and his extremist ideas and hateful rhetoric. Well it seems that day has come and those same GOP “leaders” lack the courage of their convictions because Trump is still coming and he’s added the GOP establishment to his faithful followers.

Make no mistake, no matter how extreme Trump gets, the far-right and the so-called Republican establishment have formed an alliance and they will support this nut bag. That’s how unreasonable the right is. No matter how wrong they are, they will just dig in and defend themselves every step of the way. So you see, it doesn’t matter how great the Clinton’s were or Obama is. No matter how great the economy and war on terror are going, the right will never admit it. Don’t forget, they ruined the economy and they started the war on terror by wrongfully invading Iraq. So how dare them suggest they will fix the economy or win the war they started.

If the GOP want any respect or credibility they better disavow Trump and not show up this November. If they vote for Trump they prove they would vote for Satan as long as he has a R next to his name.

A few weeks ago the GOP establishment was saying it would be a cold day in hell before they’d embrace Donald Trump and his extremist ideas and hateful rhetoric. Well it seems that day has come and those same GOP “leaders” lack the courage of their convictions because Trump is still coming and he’s added the GOP establishment to his faithful followers.

Make no mistake, no matter how extreme Trump gets, the far-right and the so-called Republican establishment have formed an alliance and they will support this nut bag. That’s how unreasonable the right is. No matter how wrong they are, they will just dig in and defend themselves every step of the way. So you see, it doesn’t matter how great the Clinton’s were or Obama is. No matter how great the economy and war on terror are going, the right will never admit it. Don’t forget, they ruined the economy and they started the war on terror by wrongfully invading Iraq. So how dare them suggest they will fix the economy or win the war they started.

If the GOP want any respect or credibility they better disavow Trump and not show up this November. If they vote for Trump they prove they would vote for Satan as long as he has a R next to his name.
To sealybobo: That is a whole lot of talking points. Research my messages for more responses.

steve_kelley_steve_kelley_for_jun_03_2016_5_.jpg
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...ve_kelley_steve_kelley_for_jun_03_2016_5_.jpg

We used to consider a property owner's rights as being noninvasive, with a high expectation of privacy. That is no longer the case. For instance, the oil and gas companies need merely show a pipeline map to a judge and the few "spoilers" of progress that are holding it up, to get the ok to eminent domain.
I was the last hold out to lease my property to Chesapeake Oil here, knowing that my ownership rights had 0 effectiveness in court, but was a better bargaining chip in dealing with the company.

How it used to be:
vza7oxwujgkaq1kpklah.jpg

They built a mall around this 84 year old's little house. Because she had rights. Now, we have no right to stop progress. And yet, in the end progress may be what is best for the country as a whole. It's a mixed bag.

To sealybobo: That is a whole lot of talking points. Research my messages for more responses.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...ve_kelley_steve_kelley_for_jun_03_2016_5_.jpg
How can you believe Trump? He says one thing and then later says, "oh I was just running in the Republican primaries. I didn't mean any of that shit I said"

Fact is, I don't believe Trump at all. I think he's a hell of a lot better than Cruz Kasich Rubio or Jeb but he's still not commander and chief material.

No potential president has ever had the experience Hillary has going into the White House. You may not like her, which has been obvious for 24 years, but we do. In all these years you have very little dirt on her. If you did you wouldn't have to LIE and make so much shit up. Boy who cried wolf. No one is listening anymore

No, it's Republicans of good faith acknowledging the fact that Trump is completely unqualified to be president.

If they are looking for a pc president, then you're right Clay.
But the fact that he speaks his mind, does not qualify Hillary for the position. And that is the alternative.
She wants to continue the UN objective that Obama is destroying our country with. So what we have is one that has a heart for America, and the other that is a United Nations representative.

And if you don't think that is relevant, we have a UN rep in office now, who took a very unstable region and created havoc. Obama's Muslim advisors, in conjunction with the UN, grew the Muslim Brotherhood and overthrew Egypt, and Libya, then grew ISIS to overthrow Syria, created a "refugee" problem, that is actually the UN paying for the disbursement of radical Islam throughout the world.

Look to Germany for a glimpse of our future if the Clinton's are handed the reins again.
Trump ~ because the UN is killing us and Trump wants out of the UN. Hillary is the UN.

How can you believe Trump? He says one thing and then later says, "oh I was just running in the Republican primaries. I didn't mean any of that shit I said"

Fact is, I don't believe Trump at all. I think he's a hell of a lot better than Cruz Kasich Rubio or Jeb but he's still not commander and chief material.

No potential president has ever had the experience Hillary has going into the White House. You may not like her, which has been obvious for 24 years, but we do. In all these years you have very little dirt on her. If you did you wouldn't have to LIE and make so much shit up. Boy who cried wolf. No one is listening anymore

But experience is only a good thing if the results were positive! Gun running, overthrowing governments, missing money, dead Ambassador, redistribution of wealth and resources, exorbitant debt, common core, Obamacare, lies and cover ups, UN treaties, is not an experience you want to continue. It is destroying us. NAFTA part 2 will do us in.

We used to consider a property owner's rights as being noninvasive, with a high expectation of privacy. That is no longer the case. For instance, the oil and gas companies need merely show a pipeline map to a judge and the few "spoilers" of progress that are holding it up, to get the ok to eminent domain.
I was the last hold out to lease my property to Chesapeake Oil here, knowing that my ownership rights had 0 effectiveness in court, but was a better bargaining chip in dealing with the company.

How it used to be:
vza7oxwujgkaq1kpklah.jpg

They built a mall around this 84 year old's little house. Because she had rights. Now, we have no right to stop progress. And yet, in the end progress may be what is best for the country as a whole. It's a mixed bag.
To The Irish Ram: Remember this one:

On September 24, 2001, as New York firefighters were still picking their comrades' body parts out of the World Trade Center wreckage, New York Times Co. Vice Chairman and Senior Vice President Michael Golden announced that the Gray Lady was ready to do its part in the healing.​

Why The New York Times ♥s Eminent Domain

Why The New York Times ♥s Eminent Domain

On the other hand, I spent many a happy hour in my younger days in one that fought off the skyscrapers:

P.J. Clarke’s

XXXXX

P.J. Clarke’s

No, it's Republicans of good faith acknowledging the fact that Trump is completely unqualified to be president.
To C_Clayton_Jones: Get your facts from a reputable source before you make a fool of yourself:

Laura Ingraham: Hillary's Campaign Strategy Purely Emotional; No Record, No Facts
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date June 7, 2016​

Forum List

Back