Stop the Repub plan to send Medicare

I see so according to you assuming reality occurs is incredibly stupid

In the case of health care yes. However you are to pathetic to accept that you are brainwashed and stupid so you continue to deny reality

Yes, read up on how Carter fixed S.S. for thirty years and eighteen months later it was in the tank (six months from insolvency) because of their (Carter's) assumptions based in reality. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Are you really so stupid that you don't know the difference between Medicare/health care and SS. Its as if once your stupidly is called out you decide being even stupider is theroute to take

Hello Starcrapp...

Nice to see mommy let you out of your crib.

The real question is that if you don't know how they are similar (both run by the fed and both suffer huge assumptions in funding), then stupidity can only be ascribed to you on the days your brain actually functions.

ObamaCare extends Medicare solvency by like 5 years. Also republicans have all voted twice now to completely eliminate Medicare

Wow, 5 years. Even if we assume that is true, which assumes we are incredibly stupid, extending solvency from 2018 to 2023 is not going to help.

Privatizing Medicare will cause it to be more expensive. When you run out of your vouchers, you're shit out of luck.

Because the government is always less expensive than doing it yourself.

In the case of health care yes. However you are to pathetic to accept that you are brainwashed and stupid so you continue to deny reality

Tell me something, if Obamacare is going to save Medicare, why haven't the trustees figured that out yet?

Wow, 5 years. Even if we assume that is true, which assumes we are incredibly stupid, extending solvency from 2018 to 2023 is not going to help.

Because the government is always less expensive than doing it yourself.

Tell me something, if Obamacare is going to save Medicare, why haven't the trustees figured that out yet?

Are you so illiterate that you do not know the difference between "save" and "extend"?

Yes, read up on how Carter fixed S.S. for thirty years and eighteen months later it was in the tank (six months from insolvency) because of their (Carter's) assumptions based in reality. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Are you really so stupid that you don't know the difference between Medicare/health care and SS. Its as if once your stupidly is called out you decide being even stupider is theroute to take

Hello Starcrapp...

Nice to see mommy let you out of your crib.

The real question is that if you don't know how they are similar (both run by the fed and both suffer huge assumptions in funding), then stupidity can only be ascribed to you on the days your brain actually functions.
Yes you knowing nothing about Medicare and SS means other people are stupid. I await your next post which will most likely be even stupider

Are you so illiterate that you do not know the difference between "save" and "extend"?

Because those trustees I am talking about have said that Obamacare will cost money and make Medicare worse.

2011 Medicare Trustees Report:

The financial projections shown for the Medicare program in this report continue to represent a substantial, but very uncertain, improvement over those prior to 2010 as a result of the Affordable Care Act. Compared to the projections in the 2009 annual report, projected Medicare costs as a percentage of GDP have decreased from 4.5 percent to 4.0 percent in 2020, from 8.7 percent to 5.9 percent in 2050, and from 11.2 percent to 6.3 percent in 2080. At the time of enactment, the legislation was estimated to postpone the date of exhaustion for the HI trust fund by about 12 years. At 0.79 percent of taxable payroll, the long-range actuarial deficit for HI is only one-fifth of its 2009 level. Projected long-range expenditures for SMI Part B are also substantially lower than before enactment of the law, while Part D expenditures are slightly lower.

Something needs to be done or Medicare will be completely bankrupted. By the year 2014 all funding for Medicare part A will have to come from the general fund. I'm in Medicare (am 70), and I understand that to preserve it, that my benefits, and every one else's will have to be cut.

I support the plan put forth by the Republicans. I want Medicare to survive, but I know that it cannot survive in the present form. The very poor will be eligible for Medicaid, in any event. But the more well-to-do of us are going to have to pay more for what we get. Making payouts sensitive to free market forces is the only way to keep it.

Last edited:
Yes you knowing nothing about Medicare and SS means other people are stupid. I await your next post which will most likely be even stupider

Well, this post just came off looking so polished and bright.

Better luck next time.

This is his M.O....when reality sets in (like his foot sets in his mouth and his head sets in his ass), he starts picking.

Because those trustees I am talking about have said that Obamacare will cost money and make Medicare worse.

Yes and Iran says the holocaust never happened; the bible says the earth is 6,000 years old.
The fact remains that Obamacare extends the solvency of Medicare because in the first 10 years it cuts 500billion in wasteful spending and the next ten years that jumps . Furthermore the trustees report actually says that Obamacare extends medicare solvency. SO basically you are just brainwashed ignorant adn stupid
But go on denying reality.

Last edited:

Better luck next time.

Yes you not knowing the definition of efficient is total a reflection on me. Notice how your last 3 posts have resulted in me proving you wrong and showing that you are stupid; so you just keep trying to district from those facts.
Lets count the times you were ignorant and stupid
1) Medicares more efficient then private insurance
2) Doctors and hospitals accept medicare more then private insurance
3) You thought that Medicare being less expensive despite having better care mean it was less efficient
4) You were to stupid to know the difference between Medicare and SS.
5) You were to stupid to realize that raising SS taxes prolong SS solvency
6) You were to stupid to know the difference between efficiency and solvency
7) YOu wdre to stupid to know the difference between efficiency and projections.
I consider an accomplishment that youa re wrong 100% of the time

Medicare is going broke. Obamacare will kill it not republicans.

ObamaCare extends Medicare solvency by like 5 years. Also republicans have all voted twice now to completely eliminate Medicare

There is an old saying...better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Words you should live by, Starcraft...

ObamaCare does nothing to extend Medicare solvency and Republicans have not all voted to eliminate Medicare. Republicans like Paul Ryan are trying to come up with solutions to SAVE Medicare...Democrats like Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi have kicked the problem of Medicare solvency down the road to let someone else fix...basically refusing to address unfunded entitlements at all and attacking anyone who DOES try to find solutions.

Better luck next time.

Yes you not knowing the definition of efficient is total a reflection on me.

Actually, you indicted yourself pretty well here. So let's review a few things.

[Notice how your last 3 posts have resulted in me proving you wrong and showing that you are stupid; so you just keep trying to district from those facts.

Actually, you've proved nothing other than you are an idiot with limited reasoning powers. One who also seems to read things into what are being written that are not there.

Shall we proceed ?

Yes, yes....if you listen the Kaiser Foundation...why not. They are only so biased it is laughable....

Why you cannot compare Medicare with private insurance

First, private insurance plans must pay government taxes and assessments up to 5% of premiums. These add to the "overhead" costs. Medicare is exempt from these costs.

Second , in determining the overhead costs for Medicare, the government excludes the cost of its own employees who enroll recipients, perform outreach and education, handle customer service, and do auditing and other functions. Private plans include these in overhead.

Third , insurance companies have to collect premiums. The IRS does that for Medicare.

Fourth , private companies do underwriting; their premiums have to cover their costs. Medicare deficits have to be covered by taxpayers.

Fifth , the cost of servicing the public debt is not included in Medicare costs—and Part B is 75% subsidized by general revenues, not beneficiary premiums. If a private insurance company borrows money, the interest paid goes to its overhead.

Read more: Medicare More Efficient Than Private Insurance? | Fox Business

[2) Doctors and hospitals accept medicare more then private insurance

Not the first time you've made something up. I don't recall saying this wasn't the case. I did point out that Obama's cost model Mayo...dropped medicare. To do a comparison, you'd need to know what the did with private insuracne.

[3) You thought that Medicare being less expensive despite having better care mean it was less efficient

Nope, you did that one on your own. I simply said that they get what they pay for.

[4) You were to stupid to know the difference between Medicare and SS.

Another conclusion that belongs in the dung heap. I said that your claims to "reality" don't add up. I pointed to Carters MAJOR screw up in Social Security as an example. Sorry, were to stupid to get the translation.

[5) You were to stupid to realize that raising SS taxes prolong SS solvency

O.K. Where did I say anything about this.

[

Please point this one out.

Your are 4 for 6 in making things up. I have not said anything about this in this thread (or anywhere else.

[7) YOu wdre to stupid to know the difference between efficiency and projections.

Whoops...make that 5 for 7.

[I consider an accomplishment that youa re wrong 100% of the time

You are really good at making stuff up. I hope you can get a book on Logic and read through it as it might help your image on this board.

Or you can resolve yourself to your own little delusion that calling someone stupid (or stupider :lol::lol:) somehow gets you the recognition you want. It gets you recognition alright.

And a nomination as one of the top three morons on the board.

Last edited:

The financial projections shown for the Medicare program in this report continue to represent a substantial, but very uncertain, improvement over those prior to 2010 as a result of the Affordable Care Act. Compared to the projections in the 2009 annual report, projected Medicare costs as a percentage of GDP have decreased from 4.5 percent to 4.0 percent in 2020, from 8.7 percent to 5.9 percent in 2050, and from 11.2 percent to 6.3 percent in 2080. At the time of enactment, the legislation was estimated to postpone the date of exhaustion for the HI trust fund by about 12 years. At 0.79 percent of taxable payroll, the long-range actuarial deficit for HI is only one-fifth of its 2009 level. Projected long-range expenditures for SMI Part B are also substantially lower than before enactment of the law, while Part D expenditures are slightly lower.

Tell me something, why don't you post the study that shows how stupid and fill of lies that this study is?

The Fiscal Consequences of the Affordable Care Act | Mercatus

Yes and Iran says the holocaust never happened; the bible says the earth is 6,000 years old.
The fact remains that Obamacare extends the solvency of Medicare because in the first 10 years it cuts 500billion in wasteful spending and the next ten years that jumps . Furthermore the trustees report actually says that Obamacare extends medicare solvency. SO basically you are just brainwashed ignorant adn stupid
But go on denying reality.

The Bible doesn't say anything about how old the Earth is.

That $500 billion is not wasteful spending, it is a simple cut to Medicare, and, like the reduction in payments to doctors, only exists in the minds of fools.

Better luck next time.

Yes you not knowing the definition of efficient is total a reflection on me. Notice how your last 3 posts have resulted in me proving you wrong and showing that you are stupid; so you just keep trying to district from those facts.
2) Doctors and hospitals accept medicare more then private insurance
3) You thought that Medicare being less expensive despite having better care mean it was less efficient
4) You were to stupid to know the difference between Medicare and SS.
5) You were to stupid to realize that raising SS taxes prolong SS solvency
7) YOu wdre to stupid to know the difference between efficiency and projections.
I consider an accomplishment that youa re wrong 100% of the time

1. Actually, medicare is considerably less efficient than private insurance. Medicare Administrative Costs Are Higher, Not Lower, Than for Private Insurance
  2. If I translate that into something that makes sense, you are arguing that more doctors and hospitals accept Medicare than accept any individual private insurance. I will agree with that, in principle, but the fact is that all doctors, and hospitals, accept some form of private insurance, or cash, not all of them accept Medicare.
  3. No, I think that Medicare having higher costs proves it is less efficient.
  4. They are both going to be defunct in a few years unless they are reformed.
  5. If that is true, then cutting them actually makes it insolvent faster. Since Obama cut SS taxes that means he actually made it worse.
  6. You are the one that thinks that Medicare is efficient and solvent, what does that make you?
  7. Projections are always wrong.
The reason you think people are always wrong is because you think you are always right. The truth is you are wrong.

Last edited:
Quantum Windbag said:

Tell me something, why don't you post the study that shows how stupid and fill of lies that this study is?

I wasn't making a point about fiscal policy, I was merely pointing out that you're a lying piece of shit who hasn't read a single report he "cites." Hence your immediate pivot to some other document you think supports whatever bullshit point you're trying to make at the moment. Which is exactly why attempting any sort of meaningful dialogue with you is useless.

Medicare is going broke. Obamacare will kill it not republicans.

There is an old saying...better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Words you should live by, Starcraft...

ObamaCare does nothing to extend Medicare solvency
Ok I was wrong. Obamacare extends Medicares solvency by 12 years. Sorry.
Trustees: Improved Medicare Outlook due to PPACA...n' Other Stuff n' Junk - Pathophilia
and Republicans have not all voted to eliminate Medicare.
K they have all voted to eliminate Medicare twice, and their President Nominee Romney has come out in support of eliminating Medicare. Ironically they want to make Medicare.
Senate GOP vote to end Medicare.
Senate Republicans Vote Overwhelmingly To End Medicare | TPMDC
Mitt Romney advocates ending Medicare
Mitt Romney Promises to Raise Retirement Age, Privatize Medicare and Slash Government Jobs at Koch Brothers Event | Video Cafe
House GOP votes again to end Medicare
Boehner: Ryan budget 'vision' of what GOP would do if in control - The Hill's Floor Action
Republicans like Paul Ryan are trying to come up with solutions to SAVE Medicare...
So according to you to save Medicare we have to eliminate it... why the hell save it if the solution is to eliminate it? Furthermore repealing Obamcare increase wasteful Medicare spending and causes it to go insolvent 12 years earlier; also furthermore the problem with Medicare is high costs, Ryan plan causes seniors health care costs to increase by 50%.
God its just like US soldiers destroying Vietnam villages and responding that we were saving them.

Democrats like Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi have kicked the problem of Medicare solvency down the road to let someone else fix...basically refusing to address unfunded entitlements at all and attacking anyone who DOES try to find solutions.
Yes they passed Obamacare which kicked the issue o f insolvency in Medicare by 12 years.

Forum List

Back