STOP RESISTING!! No Resisting Captured on Video. Uhh, You cant believe video!!

I have a question. It was reported that Alton Sterling was known on the streets of Baton Rogue as the CD man. What does that mean? What kind of CDs was he selling and where did he get them?

There is a fairly large trade in illicitly coped movies. Not sure if that was what he was selling nor do I see how it is relevant.

Only in the sense that a call was made from a person who said he threatened them with a gun and I read an account that Sterling illegally purchased a gun because someone else was selling CDs in his territory.

no doubt he had a gun the reason I am not sure is relevant to what happened. In my opinion, just having an illegal gun doesn't mean it has to end up being shot multiple times in the back.
I thought he was shot in the chest? Was it his back?

CORONER’S REPORT: Alton Sterling Shot In the Back

Everyone Is Talking About This Photo From the Protests in Baton Rouge

As the article notes this image will be in history books as this moment is captured in the current new civil rights movement. And that is what it is.

The image, though not a direct corollary, is certainly reminiscent of the 'tank man' image when a lone Chinese student, his arms laden with books, confronts an entire column of tanks alone in the 1989 Tiananmen Square uprising.

Another example of a Leftie desperately seeking to find ONE example of police criminality that they can then use to paint EVERY police department as racist and evil.

Now, if they would only apply the same process to Islam, they'd realize how stupid they are.

Watch how they jump on this guy and all of them like trained victims yell stop resisting while beating the guy up. Fortunately they must punch like women because the guy almost never moves foiling their plans to say reacting to face punches is "struggling / fighting with officers"

They were fired. Charges? None! Let the system work tho guys :afro:
Please, this guy was RUNNING, which by definition, IS resisting arrest. Is that too subtle a fact for you? He had a warrant out so he wasn't exactly a poor misunderstood soul minding his business when the nasty bad evil cops attacked him out of the blue.Let's end the anti cop propaganda now. It gets people hurt.

I have a question. It was reported that Alton Sterling was known on the streets of Baton Rogue as the CD man. What does that mean? What kind of CDs was he selling and where did he get them?

There is a fairly large trade in illicitly coped movies. Not sure if that was what he was selling nor do I see how it is relevant.

Only in the sense that a call was made from a person who said he threatened them with a gun and I read an account that Sterling illegally purchased a gun because someone else was selling CDs in his territory.

no doubt he had a gun the reason I am not sure is relevant to what happened. In my opinion, just having an illegal gun doesn't mean it has to end up being shot multiple times in the back.
I thought he was shot in the chest? Was it his back?

CORONER’S REPORT: Alton Sterling Shot In the Back

From the video it looked like all the shots occurred while he was laying on his back, I wonder if there could have been entrance wounds from bullets going through, ricocheting off the concrete and going back into him? Only thing I can think of. :dunno:

Watch how they jump on this guy and all of them like trained victims yell stop resisting while beating the guy up. Fortunately they must punch like women because the guy almost never moves foiling their plans to say reacting to face punches is "struggling / fighting with officers"

Charges against all 5 apparently. That is as it should be, since based on the video the guy was surrendering and the cops appeared to be attacking him out of anger, perhaps for making them chase him.

Please, this guy was RUNNING, which by definition, IS resisting arrest. Is that too subtle a fact for you? He had a warrant out so he wasn't exactly a poor misunderstood soul minding his business when the nasty bad evil cops attacked him out of the blue.Let's end the anti cop propaganda now. It gets people hurt.

The man lay face down and spread eagled before a single officer reached him, then didn't appear to struggle at all while they beat the crap out of him. He was NOT resisting arrest as they hit him based on what the video shows. It seems likely that their calls to "stop resisting" were simply playing to the body cams.

The man lay face down and spread eagled before a single officer reached him, then didn't appear to struggle at all while they beat the crap out of him. He was NOT resisting arrest as they hit him based on what the video shows. It seems likely that their calls to "stop resisting" were simply playing to the body cams.
With all due respect, you are referring to a different issue. See post #1 on this thread. THAT is what I am referring to.

With all due respect, you are referring to a different issue. See post #1 on this thread. THAT is what I am referring to.

I have read the OP. The man does not appear to be resisting at all as the officers came up to him and then proceed to hit him repeatedly. Even if you way running is resisting, he had stopped running and put himself spread eagle on the ground, so at that point he was not resisting.

The OP may be trying to paint all police in a bad light with this one incident, and that is wrong. However, that the arrested man may have committed a crime or even been a bad person in no way justifies the actions of the officers, and pointing out that the man wasn't 'a poor misunderstood soul minding his business' as though he deserved what happened is also wrong.

They said stop resisTING as he was on the ground beating him. They did say Stop resistER which is past tense. English.

That WAS post #1

Forum List

Back