stop military pay . That’d end this shutdown in a minute .

lets really shut gov down. No paychecks for the military. They get all their needs provided by the taxpayer anyway. Why do they need a paycheck any more than tsa or border patrol ?

Close the Social Security Administration. Close HUD. Shut down the IRS and delay tax refunds. Forfeit Congressmen's pay for everyday there is a shutdown. All of those things would end it quickly. That's exactly why none of these things are affected. You notice, it's always the lesser functions of government that most people don't even notice day to day that get "shut down" and that's by design. If the shut down actually affected the things I mentioned above there would be riots in the streets.

lets really shut gov down. No paychecks for the military. They get all their needs provided by the taxpayer anyway. Why do they need a paycheck any more than tsa or border patrol ?
Since Trump makes that decision, it ain't gonna happen, so why did you even bring it up?

So you admit it’s trumps shutdown?

I like to expose how redicoulous this shut down is.
It's like saying "who is making the rope taught in a tug of war?" It takes two sides to have a shutdown. Who to blame the shutdown on is a fake media game. The issue is whether Trump is justified in demanding funding for his wall. The answer is clearly yes. The Founders gave the president veto power so Congress couldn't steam roll whatever spending they wanted. The snowflake theory that the President doesn't get any say on the budget doesn't pass the laugh test.

Is Pelosi exercising any right that the constitution doesn't give her?That steam rolling thing goes both ways.

Hey, Timmy....when you become President of the USA....you can do whatever you like, ok Timmy?

So, if you can't figure out for yourself why the military is more important than 9/10ths of government, then no amount of explanation will aid you.

However, thanks for reminding Me of the others that Pelosi and Schumer are harming. I'll add it to My list of things to say when I call her office again.

Let’s cut to the chase .

The millitary sits around doing nothing all day except burn taxpayer money .

That’s a fact . I realize the propaganda is to put them on a pedestal. Truth is , the gov workers not being paid accomplish more than the military.

The above is what is wrong with the public education system

So, if you can't figure out for yourself why the military is more important than 9/10ths of government, then no amount of explanation will aid you.

However, thanks for reminding Me of the others that Pelosi and Schumer are harming. I'll add it to My list of things to say when I call her office again.

Let’s cut to the chase .

That’s a fact . I realize the propaganda is to put them on a pedestal. Truth is , the five workers not being paid accomplish more than the military.
That is NOT a fact. Go enlist and then get back to Me with that fucking nonsense.

Ohhh and it’s so hard to enlist ! I need to know how to sign my name !

Our education system has truly failed you

Let’s cut to the chase .

That’s a fact . I realize the propaganda is to put them on a pedestal. Truth is , the five workers not being paid accomplish more than the military.
That is NOT a fact. Go enlist and then get back to Me with that fucking nonsense.

Everything has failed him.....starting with the brain....:dunno:

Close the Social Security Administration. Close HUD. Shut down the IRS and delay tax refunds. Forfeit Congressmen's pay for everyday there is a shutdown. All of those things would end it quickly. That's exactly why none of these things are affected. You notice, it's always the lesser functions of government that most people don't even notice day to day that get "shut down" and that's by design. If the shut down actually affected the things I mentioned above there would be riots in the streets.

Democrats have a fundamental problem here. The longer it goes on the more people will realize they don’t need government in these areas

A GOP POTUS cutting military pay?

His political career would instantly be over.

I see your point and agree with it but the only way you could do it would be to also order EVERY, SINGLE military 'employee' to work full time, without pay for the duration of the shutdown.
You can't just leave the boomers (ballistic missile submarines) or the Minuteman silos unattended for even a day.

Since Trump makes that decision, it ain't gonna happen, so why did you even bring it up?

So you admit it’s trumps shutdown?

I like to expose how redicoulous this shut down is.
It's like saying "who is making the rope taught in a tug of war?" It takes two sides to have a shutdown. Who to blame the shutdown on is a fake media game. The issue is whether Trump is justified in demanding funding for his wall. The answer is clearly yes. The Founders gave the president veto power so Congress couldn't steam roll whatever spending they wanted. The snowflake theory that the President doesn't get any say on the budget doesn't pass the laugh test.

Is Pelosi exercising any right that the constitution doesn't give her?That steam rolling thing goes both ways.
Is Trump?

Let’s cut to the chase .

1- what I said was true.
2- I went to catholic school.

Democrats have a fundamental problem here. The longer it goes on the more people will realize they don’t need government in these areas

That’s kinda my point . This shutdown is a fraud . Let’s really shut things down! Then you wouldn’t be so smug about it .

That’s kinda my point . This shutdown is a fraud . Let’s really shut things down! Then you wouldn’t be so smug about it .
Let's don't.

Tell you what, let's shut down welfare, food stamps, and Medicaid.

Let’s cut to the chase .

1- what I said was true.
2- I went to catholic school.

You went to catholic school and you can’t even sign your name???

That’s all on you then

I’d be just as smug. We could probably do with a lot less government

How about no paychecks for Congress?

Wow! How selfish can you Trump haters get. Especially to really stick it to our military that defends us. Sad!

Forum List

Back