stop military pay . That’d end this shutdown in a minute .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
lets really shut gov down. No paychecks for the military. They get all their needs provided by the taxpayer anyway. Why do they need a paycheck any more than tsa or border patrol ?

lets really shut gov down. No paychecks for the military. They get all their needs provided by the taxpayer anyway. Why do they need a paycheck any more than tsa or border patrol ?

Yeah, and you wonder why they vote GOP...

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288
End welfare and not only would the deficit go away, but all those trying to cross our borders illegally would turn around, thus not needing a border wall. Are you willing to stop the war that can never be won?

So, if you can't figure out for yourself why the military is more important than 9/10ths of government, then no amount of explanation will aid you.

However, thanks for reminding Me of the others that Pelosi and Schumer are harming. I'll add it to My list of things to say when I call her office again.

Yeah, and you wonder why they vote GOP...
They get all their needs provided by the taxpayer anyway.
Or a welfare puke, stop welfare they dont do anything anyway. I think it welfare stops going out in 14 days now. That will be when inner cities burn, Walmart will be targeted by black flash mobs, and expensive cars are going to be stolen....

I will get my Remington 870 loaded up and have it ready Feb 1st..
Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun....Joe Biden just may have something there....
ATI_870-right.jpg

How about "No"?

How about Pelosi, Schumer, and their minions just capitulate and pony up the $5 billion for border security?

So, if you can't figure out for yourself why the military is more important than 9/10ths of government, then no amount of explanation will aid you.

However, thanks for reminding Me of the others that Pelosi and Schumer are harming. I'll add it to My list of things to say when I call her office again.

Let’s cut to the chase .

The millitary sits around doing nothing all day except burn taxpayer money .

That’s a fact . I realize the propaganda is to put them on a pedestal. Truth is , the gov workers not being paid accomplish more than the military.

Last edited:

Let’s cut to the chase .

That’s a fact . I realize the propaganda is to put them on a pedestal. Truth is , the five workers not being paid accomplish more than the military.
That is NOT a fact. Go enlist and then get back to Me with that fucking nonsense.

Let’s cut to the chase .

That’s a fact . I realize the propaganda is to put them on a pedestal. Truth is , the five workers not being paid accomplish more than the military.
That is NOT a fact. Go enlist and then get back to Me with that fucking nonsense.

Ohhh and it’s so hard to enlist ! I need to know how to sign my name !

Funds for military pay has been shut down.The Coast Guard is still working without pay.

Let’s cut to the chase .

Ohhh and it’s so hard to enlist ! I need to know how to sign my name !
You're doomed then.

Funds for military pay has been shut down.The Coast Guard is still working without pay.

Just the CG. The red headed step child of the pentagon . How about the rest?

Since Trump makes that decision, it ain't gonna happen, so why did you even bring it up?

Since Trump makes that decision, it ain't gonna happen, so why did you even bring it up?

So you admit it’s trumps shutdown?

I like to expose how redicoulous this shut down is.

Just the CG. The red headed step child of the pentagon . How about the rest?

Yes I know the Coast Guard doesn't get the respect it deserves, but they are a branch of the military. Trump is probably too dumb to know that though.

If you support the shutdown then you should have no problem with a military shutdown .

So you admit it’s trumps shutdown?

I like to expose how redicoulous this shut down is.
It's like saying "who is making the rope taught in a tug of war?" It takes two sides to have a shutdown. Who to blame the shutdown on is a fake media game. The issue is whether Trump is justified in demanding funding for his wall. The answer is clearly yes. The Founders gave the president veto power so Congress couldn't steam roll whatever spending they wanted. The snowflake theory that the President doesn't get any say on the budget doesn't pass the laugh test.

Forum List

Back