Stop merging the God damn Kavanaugh threads.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We are all adults and quite capable of sifting through the threads to find the topic we wish to discuss.

Until you merge them that is Then it becomes a complete clusterfuck with good topics or discussions getting buried in all the bullshit banter and any chance of finding what you are looking for is all but a full time fucking job.

We are all adults and quite capable of sifting through the threads to find the topic we wish to discuss.

Until you merge them that is Then it becomes a complete clusterfuck with good topics or discussions getting buried in all the bullshit banter and any chance of finding what you are looking for is all but a full time fucking job.

No

No
Speaking of feedback, i feel like your sig is a personal threat and you should have it removed or ban yourself. I feel threatened.

NO WE'RE NOT capable of sifting through the threads. Goddamned waste of time, space and effort.
If there's already a thread open, put your superior thoughts there. You wouldn't have any problem finding your posts if you didn't open a useless repetitive thread in the first place.

NO WE'RE NOT capable of sifting through the threads. Goddamned waste of time, space and effort.
If there's already a thread open, put your superior thoughts there. You wouldn't have any problem finding your posts if you didn't open a useless repetitive thread in the first place.
Gawd i love when you get crunk

No
/----/ Why can't we all get along?
iu

You are wrong about your adult assessment. This board is reminiscent of a third grade recess playground. Nyahh, nyahh your mother wears combat boots. Oh yeah your mother has a mustache and things degenerate from there.

Problem is that not all Kavanaugh threads are the same.. What would be nice would be to have a Hot Topics forum to put all the treads that may be the particular hot topic for a given few days. That way, the political and current events forum would not be overrun with Kavanaugh threads while leaving different topics about Kavanaugh to their own threads.

Last edited:
Merge them all into one single giant mess.
The whole topic is just that.
A giant mess.

Frankly I am done and waiting for the 600 after the Senate vote threads.

An observation:

My thread was about Ginsberg and her partisan remarks about Trump, NOT Kavanaugh. This was merged with the others. In some instances it may be the same general topic, but there are different points to be made. The lump them all together approach seems to favor the Left as it gives the appearance of only one discussion being had. I feel my thread was lost in the conglomeration.

For once - I agree with you.

I would have put it a little nicer than you did though.

But I agree that we are perfectly capable of 'sifting through the threads'.

Could have made a subforum for Kavanaugh to corral all the threads into one area of the board.

However it is up to the owner and maybe Mods too to decide how to run the forum, as they generally know best on this, after all they do see BOTH sides of the forum, the rest of us just see the front page.

Anything that could be said has been said...at least a dozen times.

The bitch lied, confirm Kav and move on to the next manufactured crisis

I may not like you, but I do empathize with your thread.

Forum List

Back