Stop Judging other people

firstfridays

Rookie
Dec 22, 2011
Stop Judging other people on how they worship. If got a hing against tell nicely by yourself not publically.

In all thing we must be in love

ilovelampilovelamp.png

Stop redefining 'judging'.

We all 'judge'. We have opinions. We feel certain ways about certain things.

"Judge not, lest you be judged" is told to us so that we don't try to put ourselves in God's place and 'judge' a sinner to hell.
That's His place.

I can tell someone I disagree with what their doing or, even, that I think they are doing something that is contradictory to what I have been taught is His will.
I am told to distinguish good from evil. That calls for a 'judgement' call on my part.

Anyway.....
:welcome:
And you're not getting off on a good foot by coming in here and telling others what to do.
:eusa_shhh:

Stop Judging other people on how they worship. If got a hing against tell nicely by yourself not publically.

In all thing we must be in love

Rather than telling others what to do or say and feel, here, you might replace the order, STOP" with "Here is what I do" or something like that. Effective communication does not start with the word, STOP. Nor does it begin with the word, YOU. ( accusational )

I hope you enjoy your stay with us and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and in addition,

imagesCALDRFJI.jpg

Yeah Friday...I suggest you take what Athena said and run with it. I haven't been around long either, but allow me to give you some quick advice. On USMB it's unwise to issue commands to everyone else. I tried that once and thankfully I am a quick learner. :lol: It's a little like holding up a neon sign in the dead of night that says "please come fuck me up."

Let's ignore that the second half of your post is incoherent.

Who are you to tell what I can or can't do?

Forum List

Back