Stop being the stupid party

So what does it say when a rising star in your own party says what Jindal said?

Anything?

Nothing?

You act like he was speaking from the heart. It's all politics. Jindal wants to run for president, so he's trying to make himself look like he's above the Republican party. And ofcourse you liberals are trying to rub it in our faces, like the little children you are.

I wonder if you're capable of mature conversation without personal insults. So I'll keep trying, just out of curiosity.

If you're correct -- that Jindal is merely saying this in self-promotion -- how does he get nominated if what he is saying is contrary to the beliefs of the GOP?

I am sure Governor Jindal has no aspiration for the Presidency in 2016.

He realizes that in spite the hollow and phony success of a (half)black man as President, America is not yet ready for an Asian president.

Not after having seen the liberal politicians and the liberal press denigrated and reviled Governor Nicki Haley.

The Dem's need to do a major purge of their bizzaros as well... you know, the Mahar's, the O'Donnell's, the Schultz's, etc.

But no, you guys embrace your moonbats.. and they tend to be the rank and file.

We aren't losing national elections.

Jindahl was talking about politicians saying stupid things, not Rush Limpballs.

First all, fuck Jindahl... he's been a major disappointment. Anyway, Dem's can say any insanely stupid, racist mind boggling shit and all we hear is "you know that's not what he meant" or other such lame shit. The left excuses anything their kind does, no mater how repulsive and inflammatory. If a Republican states his opinion on anything the left starts dreaming up imaginary race wars, wars n women, saying we want to take women's birth control, etc.

And I have no idea what a Limpballs is.

Republicans really are the stupid party. They still believe that the democrats merely have political disagreements. They either can't or won't accept that democrats consider republicans enemies (although that might be changing). That's pretty stupid. Republicans should smarten up, accept that democrats have branded them enemies, and start acting accordingly.

The enemies of the GOP are not the Dems but rather the radical reactionaries from the far right. The libertarians are no one's enemies because the rest of the 98% of America know they are dummies.

One Tough-Talking Nerd: Bobby Jindal Brands Himself as Republican Reformer - NationalJournal.com

Bobby Jindal comments from last night

"We’ve got to stop being the stupid party,” he said. “It's time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It's time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. It’s no secret we had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say, ‘We’ve had enough of that.’ ”

“The first step in getting the voters to like us is to demonstrate that we like them.”

We had a few dumbasses in the party say some off the wall shit....
The result the Democrats here branded the whole party with that.
The media did the same...

The republican party can't fight that.
I wonder if the republican party in trying to get people to like us means we will act like
Democrats....Then what's the point of having two parties.

:cuckoo:

Very interesting and accurate comments from Governor Jindal. It's sounds like he agrees with what myself and many other people have been saying about the Limbaugh/Hannity/Palin branch of the republican party! Good form Governor Jindal! Rubio is working on immigration reform, Christie tells it like it is, and that Governor of South Carolina sounds pretty ok too. Maybe I'll start voting republican if they start putting these people in the forefront of their party and begin acting more civil and inclusive towards people.

Jindal quotes:
“We must stop being the stupid party.” “We must stop looking backward.” “We must stop insulting the intelligence of voters.” (sound familiar?)

"We seem to have an obsession with government bookkeeping,” he told party members. “We as Republicans have to accept that government number crunching – even conservative number crunching – is not the answer to our nation’s problems.”

Instead of being the “party of austerity,” Jindal said, Republicans must “boldly show what the future can look like with the free-market policies that we believe in.”

“We must compete for every single vote: the 47 percent and the 53 percent and any other combination of numbers that adds up to 100 percent,”

He also spoke out against those and other “completely unhelpful” comments from Romney in a November interview with CNN. In that interview, he signaled one of the seven points for the Republican Party’s future which he laid out Thursday: “The first step in getting the voters to like you is to demonstrate that you like them,” he explained Thursday."

Republicans “must reject the notion that demography is destiny, the pathetic and simplistic notion that skin pigmentation dictates voter behavior. We must treat all people as individuals rather than as members of special interest groups,”

Jindal urges GOP to stop being ?stupid? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

LOL, Jindal is a rising star in the Republican party now?

last week it was Christy...

any other time the left wouldn't give two shits about these people

So what does it say when a rising star in your own party says what Jindal said?

Anything?

Nothing?

You act like he was speaking from the heart. It's all politics. Jindal wants to run for president, so he's trying to make himself look like he's above the Republican party. And ofcourse you liberals are trying to rub it in our faces, like the little children you are.

I wonder if you're capable of mature conversation without personal insults. So I'll keep trying, just out of curiosity.

If you're correct -- that Jindal is merely saying this in self-promotion -- how does he get nominated if what he is saying is contrary to the beliefs of the GOP?

Excellent question. See Huntsman, Gary Johnson, and Ron Paul's results and popularity.

One Tough-Talking Nerd: Bobby Jindal Brands Himself as Republican Reformer - NationalJournal.com

"We’ve got to stop being the stupid party,” he said. “It's time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It's time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. It’s no secret we had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say, ‘We’ve had enough of that.’ ”

“The first step in getting the voters to like us is to demonstrate that we like them.”

Bobby Jindal always was a RINO.

LOL, thanks!

I am sure Governor Jindal has no aspiration for the Presidency in 2016.

He realizes that in spite the hollow and phony success of a (half)black man as President, America is not yet ready for an Asian president.

Not after having seen the liberal politicians and the liberal press denigrated and reviled Governor Nicki Haley.

I disagree, this is quickly becoming a new and improved America where the bastards who would discriminate against an Asian becoming President are in the minority.

The Dem's need to do a major purge of their bizzaros as well... you know, the Mahar's, the O'Donnell's, the Schultz's, etc.

But no, you guys embrace your moonbats.. and they tend to be the rank and file.

We aren't losing national elections.

Jindahl was talking about politicians saying stupid things, not Rush Limpballs.

First all, fuck Jindahl... he's been a major disappointment. Anyway, Dem's can say any insanely stupid, racist mind boggling shit and all we hear is "you know that's not what he meant" or other such lame shit. The left excuses anything their kind does, no mater how repulsive and inflammatory. If a Republican states his opinion on anything the left starts dreaming up imaginary race wars, wars n women, saying we want to take women's birth control, etc.

And I have no idea what a Limpballs is.

Disappointment to who? Didn't he get re-elected?

Thoughtful, pragmatic, reasonable points.

They'll destroy him now.

Yeah...after he offends a few of the bible thumpers and men who think a woman's ovaries shut down unless she wants to partake. I can tolerate those better than the ones who think life begins at ejaculation. All in all the Republican party includes all kinds of wierdos. Something more than that....the T Party has actually become their base. Bottom line....they're gonna have to figure out a way to carry more demographics than white men and folks over 65.

Are you denying the fact that they weren't up and coming stars of the republican party? Weren't both mentioned as being possible VP picks and future Presidential hopefulls?

Let me clarify for you

Christie, Romney, Jindal, Daniels, Jeb Bush.......part of the sane Republicans

Newt, Paul, Bachmann, Palin, Santorum, Cain....the stupid group we are talking about

Are you denying the fact that they weren't up and coming stars of the republican party? Weren't both mentioned as being possible VP picks and future Presidential hopefulls?

Jindal maybe, Christy no
won't matter, If either of these two ran for President the left would be tearing them to shreds like they do any Republican..they are just token fodder now

Let me clarify for you

Newt, Paul, Bachmann, Palin, Santorum, Cain....the stupid group we are talking about

There is no list of sane Democrats, however.

They are all Reid and Obama clones. In other words, removed from reality loons.

Let me clarify for you

There is no list of sane Democrats, however.

They are all Reid and Obama clones. In other words, removed from reality loons.

The american voter obviously doesn't think so

Oh......I forgot......Republicans think voters are stupid also

Forum List

Back